Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69159 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2015
2sExy1:
The OP really tried. My tolerance level for ladies has reduced honestly and I doubt I would last as much under such conditions.

2sexy dear, how your new Babe? Abi you still dey search? I AM AVAILABLE O.MY BOYFRIEND DON PURSUE ME OOO. embarassed
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Work on your temper. She hit you but that's not enough reason to hit back. At that point all you need do is leave the house or ask her to stop and remind her how much you love her! If she's really a girl with a heart or really love you, she'll stop. I had a date then when i was serving, we had a little misunderstanding and do you know what she did to me? She gave me a big dirty smelling slap and in public. I didn't even reply her or slapped back, I left that environment and she cried,begged and all that. I forgave her but that was the end of the relationship.Till today she regrets her action. Don't lay your hands on a lady, its so not right. Work on your temper and things will go down fine.
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Richy4:
You should know that nature gave women a weapon and that weapon is in their mouth.
Now I can't believe you wrote this! So nature also gave men a weapon and bla bla bla....
Please let us always try to balance our advice.
Verbal and emotional abuse is as bad and evil as physical abuse! Both of them are guilty of abusing themselves. Both of them lacked self control, though I will blame the woman for aggravating the situation by blocking his exit and smashing his phone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by datkoded(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2015
Gabbyswit:
My dear brother you were in an abusive relationship, she abused you emotionally and you retaliated physically. I think you both need to take a break from your relationship and work out what is best for you. No woman deserves to be abused, and no man deserves it either.. You both were to work out your differences but you didnt, if you both eventually get back together you need to seek help because a lot has gone wrong in this relationship..
God bless you Sister, u just took the words outta me.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by onoja12: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2015
you want to allow woman define what love means to you,my brother na die be that

mcdokwe:
then I need an explanation for how I felt towards her that I find difficult with others

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by hedges007(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2015
The part that appeals to my sense of reasoning and judgement is that, When it comes to issues like this, you will soon hear some ladies lecturing men on how they should maintain restraint and adhere to the principle of "Real men dont hit a woman" as if deliberate provocations and domestic violence are exclusively in the domain of the females..When you deliberately push a man to the wall more than he can bear and you are brave enough to hit him then you deserve whatever you get in return. TO be a man is natural, to be a gentleman is by choice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by eph12(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

You can as well punch your mother.I am sure you will enjoy it. angry
A pity you don't still get the point of this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
Thats sentimental, I am not sayin he was right to hit her. However, everybody has a breaking point.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Now I can't believe you wrote this! So nature also gave men a weapon and bla bla bla....
Verbal and emotional abuse is as bad and evil as physical abuse! Both of them are guilty of abusing themselves. Both of them lacked self control, though I will blame the woman for aggravating the situation by blocking his exit and smashing his phone....
Don't mind them. The way people reason these days, I don't understand. The guy clearly acknowledged his mistakes. Physical violence is bad, emotional abuse is worse. There is one point people seem to be missing here; everyone has a limit, push them beyond that point and they will snap.
Ladies seriously need to watch their mouth o. Imagine you insulted daylight out of a guy, you locked him in when he wants to leave and still expect him to pamper you. Haba, we are human- flesh and blood.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by AlwaysUpdated: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Click this link if you are writing Jamb by March

Get important information for the CBT and possible exam questions from our novel ' Last Days At Forcados High School' .

http://switlife.com/?p=84
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2015
You can always control your anger/temper. Just breathe in with your mouth and out with your nose repeatedly - the anger build-up will surely leave your body. It's really simple!

I'm still saying and standing on it, nothing would ever make me raise my hands against a lady. No matter how provoked I get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by onoja12: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Abeg please tell me which woman is not abusive,yet they want men to be gentle men as them call am

Gabbyswit:
My dear brother you were in an abusive relationship, she abused you emotionally and you retaliated physically. I think you both need to take a break from your relationship and work out what is best for you. No woman deserves to be abused, and no man deserves it either.. You both were to work out your differences but you didnt, if you both eventually get back together you need to seek help because a lot has gone wrong in this relationship..

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Aystarz: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Op, it's a shame u had to hit her for emotionally abusing you and still regret ever doing so; does she regret ever hauling insults on your personality and family. One can only imagine the enormity of a scorned woman's insults/curses.
Sometimes when I hear of these abuses in marriage, I wonder why women mostly don't display their emotional abusive tendencies in relationships until they are married. An abusive man is easily identified, but the females hide theirs.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Women are showing their true colors each and every day.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2015
femi4:
Why do women always do that....its either they seize your car key or lock the door
I tire o. They always want you to stay and exchange words with them. I think they just crave unnecessary attention.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by VickyRotex(f): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Teary eyes.... wipes tears..... cry

Okay the deed is done, so no advice is needed here right @ Op?

Well, people are unpredictable, even when you said no man should raise his hand on a woman, you were pushed to do so. undecided

But I still stand to say, irrespective of whatever she did, you shouldn't have given her a single hit.... embarassed sad

I guess lots of her friends would have advised her to leave, cos you know the popular saying, that when a guy hits you once, he will forever hit you...

Dont hit a woman again no matter what, rather build up the courage to take her to a rehabilitation centre, no matter how crazy she acts.

Remember one man said we got 21 million ehmmmmm psycho's in Naija. Anyone could be one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
eph12:

A pity you don't still get the point of this thread.

Lmao.
what's the point? He beat his live in gf mercilessly who sums up as admother of his child and he regrets it, also he pointed out that she deserves it.Isnt that the storyline?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely

He loves her.Most women have double edge tongue..... Am not trying to justify d "beater" but she shouldn't have spoken to her man like DAT.With the explanation he has given.I think she was just acting according to wat her friends tell her

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2015
VickyRotex:
Teary eyes.... wipes tears..... cry

Okay the deed is done, so no advice is needed here right @ Op?

Well, people are unpredictable, even when you said no one man should raise his hand on a woman, you were pushed to do so. undecided

But I still stand to say, irrespective of whatever she did, you shouldn't have given her a single hit.... embarassed sad

I guess lots of her friends would have advised her to leave, cos you know the popular saying, that when a guy hits you once, he will forever hit you...

Dont hit a woman again no matter what, rather build up the courage to take her to a rehabilitation centre, no matter how crazy she acts.

Remember one man said we got 21 million ehmmmmm psycho's in Naija. Anyone could be one.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2015
My type, I will leave her there for at least a week or two. Send her money and rest my head somewhere make those her friends come be her man. I no fit beat, cos once u do that after everything the word would be, "but u shouldn't have beaten her, she is a woman!".
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:
You can always control your anger/temper. Just breathe in with your mouth and out with your nose repeatedly - the anger build-up will surely leave your body. It's really simple!

I'm still saying and standing on it, nothing would ever make me raise my hands against a lady. No matter how provoked I get.

Now, here is a well behaved man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Richy4(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Assuming you read my post, you would have seen where I said he should use the exit door when anger is creeping in. Do not act holier than pope. Things do happen in a relationship. And when the bad ones happen, you make sure it doesn't repeat itself and i will suggest you stop acting as if you got 100% self control. Because nobody does.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Aystarz: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
*sleep walks out of thread*

The more reason it's such a bad idea not to marry a live in gf as soon as she takes in.Marriage has a way of naturally help her reshuffle her friends.I am sure all the friends here are singless.
Live-in gf ..hmmmm.... Op, pls are you two married?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2015
delugadou:
I blame u Bro. You should have forced her to get rid of those evil friends she had.
They were jealous of her joy & succeeded in destroying it now. Its not too late to make amends though.

Ladies don't know what's good for them. U gotta treat them like what they are (babies). U just need to see me whipping my bae. Yet she'll lay her life for me

Another proud woman beater,no shame.you whip your babe abi

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by sparkleRed(f): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Richy4:
I can't believe I read all these. Anyways bro. That was a mistake..
Please make sure it doesn't repeat itself. There is always an exit door close by when that anger is creeping in. You should know that nature gave women a weapon and that weapon is in their mouth.

She is an adult and has the mind of her own. You don't choose friends for your woman. Though I read between the line that she is a pushover kind of person. She trust easily. Just be nice. And may God give you guys peace. Because u deserve that
He tried using d exit door buh d woman locked d door, dats d problem! She locked it, after frustrating someone, if na me, I will just break ha head

And yes I can be very aggressive (˘̯˘ ), wen needed tho

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Ademusiwa1:
The bible says pray for your enemy. The people did not say, pray good prayer for your enemy.

It shall never be well with my enemy. My enemy shall never know no peace. May caterpillars kill my enemy.
May those who plot against me be kill by thunder. May poverty hit my enemy. May no good thing come to. My enemy. May the demon of hell be release against my enemy.
Ogbeeni Stinggy, your attention is needed here. Your Emperor... lipsrsealed
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
@Vicky Rotex, you see why I don't take some of you serious? No matter the provocation, he should not have hit her? I didn't see where you said no matter the provocation, she should not have verbally and emotionally abused him! DOUBLE STANDARDS! Please always balance your advice! You didn't see where she blocked him from removing himself from the situation? You didn't see where she smashed his phone on the floor repeatedly. Honestly, I hate hypocrisy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
jcmaiah:
My type, I will leave her there for at least a week or two. Send her money and rest my head somewhere make those her friends come be her man. I no fit beat, cos once u do that after everything the word would be, "but u shouldn't have beaten her, she is a woman!".

Now,this is a man!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by holusormi(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Your Chicken pox poker marked face apart, the evil, rotten maggot infested puccy you carry about should be your main cause of concern, not spreading your stinking yellow teeth to make idiotically unreasonable comments in a public forum!
You stink! Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here! It is because of fools like you that some women are losing respect everyday. You think your outdated way of thinking still suffices? Go back to kindergarten and learn the basics of human relationships. Stop being a curse to your generation! grin grin grin

Damn man... I give u 150% .... U is soooo Badt u make me look good .. And I ain't good at all at all... Hehehehehehhehe
Nice one man... Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Aystarz:

Live-in gf ..hmmmm.... Op, pls are you two married?

I don't think they are married. Personally, o don't like the idea of not doing all the necessary rites when she took in, even if is traditional one.Some of these friends will stop calling or coming around her, and the rest can well be mmanaged . Obviously, she doesn't keep well bred friends.Thats why I will not entertain some friends after I tie the knot. grin grin.Some get bad belle grin.
Some go enter kitchen to find out weather na meat abi fish person take cook.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cutieberie1(f): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

idc...hitting her and sayin she deserves it is just annoying.

i av no regard for men in dat class

hitting her even though she deserved it dont say it...its lyk sayin u beat up sm1 n d person dies in d process n u re sayin d person deserves it
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by shinechinedu(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

ur inability to make clear n reasonable points without using abusive words shows how senseless u are...i dont blame u fool
God, i pity who marries you dear. your shallowness is legendary

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.