Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! (736 Views)

we are looking for marketers and distributors @ jkb Plantain Flour *pics* / The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by harbayo20(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
We are out to put an end to getting scammed from worthless programs online
and make, making money online especially from Multi Level Marketing programs ( which are
one of the fastest, reliable way to make lot of money ) a lot easier for everyone
involved

The people who fail in network marketing do so because of
unrealistic expectations. They sometimes believe they don't have to do much to
become rich. If they work their job the same way they work network marketing,they
would be fired! The second reason is they get some rejection and take it personally
and quit right there. Personal discipline is essential to your success in this
industry. Do the things unsuccessful people aren't doing. Make those calls and
travel. The closer you are to the people in your downline the more productive your
organization will be. The bottom line is W-O-R-K. You can't lose in Network
marketing unless you quit. You just can't lose ! Stay in action. I don't care what
your action is. I don't care if you are good or bad at what you do,just as long as
you keep doing it. Sooner or later something big is going to happen.

DROP YOUR WHATSAPP PHONE NUMBER for the entrepreneur WhatsApp group going on and we will discuss the marketing program that uncountable people have benefitted from with evidences; in which you don't have to sell any product!!
Re: Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by Zizoucollins(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
08093745083.thanks
Re: Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by samson12173: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by Zika130(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Get paid to look Fabulous - Find how GWT, the worlds hottest designer brand worn by 120 celebrities that has grown to 86 countries around the world including 10 African nations and has allowed people in Africa to earn double to 10 to 22 to 54 times the average income in their country!!

If u want to know then ask me how zikabush@yahoo.com you can visit my mall for ur shopping www.globalwwealthtrade.com/zikabush

Re: Network Marketers And Aspiring Network Marketers...#enter Here!! by 40dogzz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
People don't like mlm coz of they want 2 contiue the rat race of being poor. I always say no biz can equate itself to mlm biz model in the world. Is only a few that have finacial education. join me in the first online school that pays u as u learn u earn, the school fees is just 4000 but the financial education is mind blowing, u will be given a biz certficate after ur exams, cash & revolution. www.lifeskillonlinebiz.com , email me petmore54@gmail.com for the full compensation paln.

(1) (Reply)

Transformers, Cables And Transformer Oil / To Be Highly Productive, Paint Your Office With These Colors / Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.