Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (140251 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by warrenweste(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
those first bank punks charged me 207.9 today angry angry and was charged 200 yesterday thereby leading me on thinking it cant pass 201 today embarassed but fidely charged me 199.8 some mins ago cheesy
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by afanide: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thespecialone:
Stanley08

Our resident Stanbic Expert.
I'm loyal to your constituency sir. grin

I have paid you for everything including clearing.

A package that was suppose to take 48hours took more than 2weeks to arrive Lagos from China.

I see no reason why i am receiving message from a courier service to come and pay for clearance and shipping cost again.

You said you sent sum1 to go get it since ystd, and up till now, u cant taje a shot of the phone and send to me.

U re not taking my calls because you know u re not sayin d truth.

How can u not take a photo of a product you claim is in ur possession and foward it to me? Is that a difficult task?

I dont like doing this kind of Business. If the product is not with you tell me it's not yet with you. Dont tell me YOU ASKED SUM1 TO GO GET IT AND THE PERSON HAS NOT GONE AND YOU'RE NOT IN TOWN PRESENTLY.

Are you telling a KID?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
warrenweste:
those first bank punks charged me 207.9 today angry angry and was charged 200 yesterday thereby leading me on thinking it cant pass 201 today embarassed but fidely charged me 199.8 some mins ago cheesy
that's why I chose stanbic very stable for like 2 weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Thespecialone(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=afanide post=32560744][/quote]

Oga, since Wednesday I sent you a message to come and collect your phone you told me to hold it and await further instructions.

As at the time you asked me to send you pictures I was already out of lagos. Your phone is presently at address I sent to you.

Concerning the message, kindly ignore it. Granted that there were delays due to unforeseen events beyond my control, attempting to paint me in a bad light is not cool at all.

My primary job was to help you ship in the phone which I have done.

If you want the phone picked up and sent you, that can be arranged.

And I think it's a bit too hasty to jump into conclusion as to why I didn't answer my call. I have been in a meeting until a few minutes ago before taking a break.

Best regards.

Sorry for derailing.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by afanide: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thespecialone:

Oga, since Wednesday I sent you a message to come and collect your phone you told me to hold it and await further instructions.

As at the time you asked me to send you pictures I was already out of lagos. Your phone is presently at address I sent to you.

Concerning the message, kindly ignore it. Granted that there were delays due to unforeseen events beyond my control, attempting to paint me in a bad light is not cool at all.

My primary job was to help you ship in the phone which I have done.

If you want the phone picked up and sent you, that can be arranged.

And I think it's a bit too hasty to jump into conclusion as to why I didn't answer my call. I have been in a meeting until a few minutes ago before taking a break.

Best regards.

Sorry for derailing.

Your primary assignment was to help me get the phone to Lagos that i know.

Am makin arrangement for it to be sent over to PH and u have given me charge for dat which i have accepted.

So why delayin getin it from the courier company to avoid incurement pendin when u wil send it across?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by warrenweste(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:
that's why I chose stanbic very stable for like 2 weeks now.

am porting there after election angry

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Thespecialone(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
afanide:

Your primary assignment was to help me get the phone to Lagos that i know.

Am makin arrangement for it to be sent over to PH and u have given me charge for dat which i have accepted.

So why delayin getin it from the courier company to avoid incurement pendin when u wil send it across?

you will not pay any demurrage if that's what you are afraid of.
When you want it sent to you, that can be arranged.
I am NOT in Lagos presently till after elections and that's the sticking point. I can't just compel people to run errands for me, Lagos is a crazy place traffic wise and people plan their time so please don't get mad at me if the person I asked to send pictures hasn't done it. Logistics is not done on impulse it's carefully planned for with room for unforeseen events.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by afanide: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thespecialone:

you will not pay any demurrage if that's what you are afraid of.
When you want it sent to you, that can be arranged.
I am NOT in Lagos presently till after elections and that's the sticking point. I can't just compel people to run errands for me, Lagos is a crazy place traffic wise and people plan their time so please don't get mad at me if the person I asked to send pictures hasn't done it. Logistics is not done on impulse it's carefully planned for with room for unforeseen events.

OK....... I pray so!

Inorderwords, the pictures will not be sent?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
warrenweste:

Updated to first post. Thanks for the info, i never liked first bank tho.

warrenweste:

am porting there after election angry

Hopefully urs goes smoother than mine, 3rd day and my card is still not active. @jeffy1206 I'm tired already. Stanbic isn't giving me a definite answer, just posting me up and down and asking me many Jamb questions via email. Until i send them a hate mail, that's when they would know.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
This yeye Aliexpress seller just made me lose money. I made an order and GTB charged me N208 per dollar. The olodo seller decided not to ship. Transaction was automatically cancelled after some days and GTB refunded me @ the rate of N199.5 per dollar. I just lost more than N8 per dollar because the olodo Chinese decided not to ship even when he confirmed that he will angry
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Eyaa sorry for that Stanley... I think the woman who attended to me is a guru after all wink immediately I entered and met her...

Me: morning, pls I want to update my account to enable...didn't finish grin

Woman: ok you want to use your card for online transactions?...

After that I knewit will go smoothly. cool

Is it Lagos you are doing your own or where? @ Stan
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:

Hopefully urs goes smoother than mine, 3rd day and my card is still not active. @jeffy1206 I'm tired already. Stanbic isn't giving me a definite answer, just posting me up and down and asking me many Jamb questions via email. Until i send them a hate mail, that's when they would know.

If you aren't getting any joy with your card, you can send a mail to cardqueriesWA@stanbicibtc.com or call their emergency customer care 012709676... no waiting time. smiley
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:

These are assumptions, facts are what what we need. wink

Bro, it's a fact. If for ANY REASON your refund isn't processed at the rate transaction is done, it can't be less than the bank's buying rate, which for a while has been N199. wink
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by warrenweste(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:

and these evening again fidelity bank charged me 204.3.... angry and i wonder why they are taking long to make your card active,m thinking of opening their corporate or sme business account
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
opeyemmmy:

If you aren't getting any joy with your card, you can send a mail to cardqueriesWA@stanbicibtc.com or call their emergency customer care 012709676... no waiting time. smiley

Lol we have been exchanging emails and talking on the phone like long term lovers since Tuesday. They have even called me back on some occasions. The love is strong, but no benefits. LOL.

jerrygome:
This yeye Aliexpress seller just made me lose money. I made an order and GTB charged me N208 per dollar. The olodo seller decided not to ship. Transaction was automatically cancelled after some days and GTB refunded me @ the rate of N199.5 per dollar. I just lost more than N8 per dollar because the olodo Chinese decided not to ship even when he confirmed that he will angry

Abeg oh. Before them go vex drop one or two things on us abeg.

Jeffy1206:
Eyaa sorry for that Stanley... I think the woman who attended to me is a guru after all wink immediately I entered and met her...

Me: morning, pls I want to update my account to enable...didn't finish grin
Woman: ok you want to use your card for online transactions?...
After that I knewit will go smoothly. cool
Is it Lagos you are doing your own or where? @ Stan

Yes. Lagos oh.
After the weekend, if all isn't right yet, i will visit a different branch, dats for sure. Fingers crossed all will be right.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Bro, it's a fact. If for ANY REASON your refund isn't processed at the rate transaction is done, it can't be less than the bank's buying rate, which for a while has been N199. wink

Lol. I get ur point. Your logic makes PERFECT sense. But i am also telling u that Diamond Bank charged me 204.08 and processed refund at 194.02. Bro, I like facts so much, maybe too much.

warrenweste:

and this evening again fidelity bank charged me 204.3.... angry and i wonder why they are taking long to make your card active,m thinking of opening their corporate or sme business account

I swear i have no idea why! I just don't know why, we have exchanged at LEAST 10 emails each and 5 phone calls each, all to no avail. The punchline is always we will get back to you.
Last email says

"Dear Mr. Stanley,
Thank you for bringing this feedback to our notice.
Please be informed that we noticed that your account has been temporarily restricted due to some outstanding documents yet to be submitted.
Kindly allow us till close of business today to enable us provide an update on the necessary documents to be submitted.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you.
Best regards.
"

And I have already submitted every document possible oh! At least, everything @jeffy1206 submitted.
OR DOES STANBICIBTC WANT MY WAEC RESULT TOO??!!

2 Likes

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley I guess they didn't process your update form or at least properly... Visit another branch cos it's obvious that this branch is confused.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Stanley I guess they didn't process your update form or at least properly... Visit another branch cos it's obvious that this branch is confused.

First thing Monday. Another branch.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just got this mail from StanbicIBTC a few mins ago. And now my card works. Finally, After 100 years!

"Dear Mr. Stanley,
Thank you for your patience while our resolution lasted.
Do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has cause you.
Please be informed that your account has been regularized.
Kindly initiate a transaction and share feedback with us.
Thank you for banking with us.
Best regards
"
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Oh Thank God... But those people no dey tia for form o shocked
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Oh Thank God... But those people no dey tia for form o shocked

I don't know what this means, but yes. I've added my card to PayPal but didn't get any sms alert so I'm waiting for my statement i asked for. How did u get it? The PayPal code.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Stanley08:
Just got this mail from StanbicIBTC a few mins ago. And now my card works. Finally, After 100 years!

"Dear Mr. Stanley,
Thank you for your patience while our resolution lasted.
Do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has cause you.
Please be informed that your account has been regularized.
Kindly initiate a transaction and share feedback with us.
Thank you for banking with us.
Best regards
"
Congratulation. Looking forward getting my own.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by dragnet: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2015
$1=N197.89 via GTB naira mastercard past 10am. today

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Congratulation. Looking forward getting my own.

Cool. Hope u don't have too many problems like me. My Internet banking is ready. Used it, but can't find the PayPal charges. I've actually requested twice.

dragnet:

EHN! You say what? Lol. Please post dollar value and alert value. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
dragnet:
shocked shocked r u using a special Mastercard ni shocked

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by dragnet: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
yesterday it was N205
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by dragnet: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
shocked shocked r u using a special Mastercard ni shocked

I stated Naira mastercard
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by dragnet: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Stanley08:

Cool. Hope u don't have too many problems like me. My Internet banking is ready. Used it, but can't find the PayPal charges. I've actually requested twice.

EHN! You say what? Lol. Please post dollar value and alert value. Thank you.

meaning I don't know how to do the calculation? undecided
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
dragnet:

I stated Naira mastercard
my dear that was meant to b a joke undecided
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by dragnet: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
my dear that was meant to b a joke undecided
my dear that was meant to b a clarification undecided

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by miqos02(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
dragnet:
seriously?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Stanley08:

I don't know what this means, but yes. I've added my card to PayPal but didn't get any sms alert so I'm waiting for my statement i asked for. How did u get it? The PayPal code.
from the statement they sent . I edited it in the pic I posted earlier on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.