Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (141126 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by modath(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
tumababa:
i don enter one chance for stanbic ooo. they finally replied my mail. saying i have reached ₦10million annual cbn limit. thats why my paypal payment is not going.....

what can a hustler do abeg this is not good for my deals. no other bank gives me this rate..

Open another account with them, there is no law that says you cant have more than 1.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sawhite: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
tumababa:
i don enter one chance for stanbic ooo. they finally replied my mail. saying i have reached ₦10million annual cbn limit. thats why my paypal payment is not going.....

what can a hustler do abeg this is not good for my deals. no other bank gives me this rate..
which account do u operate with them
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
tumababa:

cashless economy bro... Gtb has been disturbing me with notification. undecided
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
modath:

Open another account with them, there is no law that says you cant have more than 1.

Stanbic says I can get another card to link to the account. It will take a week or 2

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Dieumerci(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
But why is stanbic so slow with their SMS.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Who can help me pay for an item on eBay? ₦ 77400 using Stanbic
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by makavele: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2015
tumababa:

plus 5000 service charge, deal ? grin grin grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonjeola(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2015
tumababa:
tumababa, pm me make I help u jare
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
tonjeola:
tumababa, pm me make I help u jare

Thanks bro
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
tumababa:
that's not a big deal bro. We are here to help each other.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by goldtooth: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Stanley08:

Gurus? Hian. 2K minimum balance, 2 passport photos, take any utility bill (not older than 3 months) in case. Tho they do KYC and that covers address verification blah blah.

Pls what is KYC
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sawhite: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2015
goldtooth:

Pls what is KYC
Know ur customer
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by ameh99: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls what's stanbic current exchange rate
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
ameh99:
Pls what's stanbic current exchange rate
same as before dear wink 199.45
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
tumababa:

Stanbic says I can get another card to link to the account. It will take a week or 2

I think this is a mis-information. D rep I spoke with said not possible. I will just tell my wife to open an account with them.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Okattamgbee: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Todays exchange rate.

GTB
215.12547/$
11/07/2015
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
modath:

Stanbic is the shizznit!!!, shocked, i used the card here in the states & i was debited @ 199.5 for both Atm cash withdrawal&Pos purchase & my transactions were approved within the blink of an eye.....while a friend had to make do with Access bank's 212.

How their rate is so reasonable is still a surprise.. shocked

GT is never seeing my brake light again, lai lai.

When i was telling you, u said it's a lie. U wanted me to serve the info to you with Pepper soup. Anyways, thank for the info. Planning to travel soon.

Dieumerci:

I thought their accounts are Zero balance.
The 2k should be for opening balance.

Mistake. Meant minimum of 2K to open. And the information i got said it's 500 mafia minimum balance not zero account.

Mizzzbeee:
sorry for the advice then I take it back undecided

Don't be like dat, ur advice was very much welcome and appreciated. Or should i appease you with Shawarma?

Mariesio:

It's 5k for opening new account but #500 minimum balance, passport, I.D ,

Maybe dats Current account, i don't know. but yh i made a mistake. 2K minimum to open and 5H minimum balance as i said earlier in this post.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
makavele:

grin grin grin actually his reply was tinted with a li' pride !!!

I can be cocky, but I'm far from a proud person. In the end, it's all jokes as I'm almost always fooling around. Anyone that decides to take it personal is just misdirecting effort.

I've noticed that here on nairaland it's like there are people that are always looking out for the wrong things u say, and instead of correct you they hold you to it.. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing or something. Regardless, I apologise if my reply came across in any negative way.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by modath(f): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stanley08:

When i was telling you, u said it's a lie. U wanted me to serve the info to you with Pepper soup. Anyways, thank for the info. Planning to travel soon.

Me said its a lie ke?, maybe you are confusing me with another poster, i was just expressing skepticism that's all & it was cos i had such high hopes for fidelity bank cos their PTA is 198.95 (while stanbic's is 208 which one can only get at their idejo HQ) but withdrawal from ATM is 211.... you encouraged me to inquire & so happy i did.

Im enjoying the best of both worlds, I got my 4k$ PTA from fidelity @ 199.5, while I'm gbaduin 199.45 on top my stanbic card here, only thing is that i was assured i could do 150k equivalent withdrawal which is definitely not the case, na the same 300$ cash peg.

Whats even so sweet about the bank is that their card is easily accepted that the the chase ATM we use that charges $3 on top my friend's Access charges after the 212 & 420N transaction charge , i dodge. To think that my husband is a loyal Stanbic customer of 3yrs while i super glued to GT & their yeye rate. undecided

Thanks to God for making me stumble on this thread & all the correct contributors are awesome as well.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
modath:

Me said its a lie ke?, maybe you are confusing me with another poster, i was just expressing skepticism that's all & it was cos i had such high hopes for fidelity bank cos their PTA is 198.95 (while stanbic's is 208 which one can only get at their idejo HQ) but withdrawal from ATM is 211.... you encouraged me to inquire & so happy i did.

Im enjoying the best of both worlds, I got my 4k$ PTA from fidelity @ 199.5, while I'm gbaduin 199.45 on top my stanbic card here, only thing is that i was assured i could do 150k equivalent withdrawal which is definitely not the case, na the same 300$ cash peg.

Whats even so sweet about the bank is that their card is easily accepted that the the chase ATM we use that charges $3 on top my friend's Access charges after the 212 & 420N transaction charge , i dodge. To think that my husband is a loyal Stanbic customer of 3yrs while i super glued to GT & their yeye rate. undecided

Thanks to God for making me stumble on this thread & all the correct contributors are awesome as well.

Now that i see the name, it's definitely another poster. A guy. Lol. My bad
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by makavele: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stanley08:

I can be cocky, but I'm far from a proud person. In the end, it's all jokes as I'm almost always fooling around. Anyone that decides to take it personal is just misdirecting effort.

I've noticed that here on nairaland it's like there are people that are always looking out for the wrong things u say, and instead of correct you they hold you to it.. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing or something. Regardless, I apologise if my reply came across in any negative way.

It's a forgotten issue bro ... let's move on . .
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
makavele:

It's a forgotten issue bro ... let's move on . .
lol
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by gergemam: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Guys... Make Una no vex ooo, how sure is Ebay Transactions, i want to buy some goods there and want to ship it down to Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by makavele: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
gergemam:
Guys... Make Una no vex ooo, how sure is Ebay Transactions, i want to buy some goods there and want to ship it down to Lagos, Nigeria

lol grin grin grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sawhite: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
gergemam:
lol my guy dis ur jamb question, my broda ebay wey even dey yankee I trust am pass our online store wey dey here,I have been operating ebay for d past 4yrs now and my goods are been delivered in lagos,provided u have someone that reside in yankee oo,cause dem no dey ship to naija
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sawhite: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
makavele:

lol grin grin grin
my broda u deylaff
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by gergemam: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2015
makavele:

lol grin grin grin

Thanks Bro.... Even say U dey laugh

sawhite:
lol my guy dis ur jamb question, my broda ebay wey even dey yankee I trust am pass our online store wey dey here,I have been operating ebay for d past 4yrs now and my goods are been delivered in lagos,provided u have someone that reside in yankee oo,cause dem no dey ship to naija
makavele:

lol grin grin grin

Thanks Samwhite, me no get person for Yankee ooo. I want the goods to be shipped directly to Lagos, NG after purchase has been made, I saw one International Free Shipping(A Re-seller) from China and I don't know how true it is. I will try to make call directly to Ebay CC and ask.
Once again, Thanks
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by makavele: 2:56am On Jul 14, 2015
sawhite:
my broda u deylaff

as in, e reach to laugh . . i trust eBay pass our "president" sef . . .
been eBaying since 2006 (then they used to ship via courier directly to Nigeria)
and never had a cause to regret it
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by makavele: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2015
gergemam:

Thanks Bro.... Even say U dey laugh

Thanks Samwhite, me no get person for Yankee ooo. I want the goods to be shipped directly to Lagos, NG after purchase has been made, I saw one International Free Shipping(A Re-seller) from China and I don't know how true it is. I will try to make call directly to Ebay CC and ask.
Once again, Thanks

search NL well well . . we've many of them who will help receive the package and ship on your behalf . .
tested and trusted . . . just do your homework well . . .
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by gergemam: 3:10am On Jul 14, 2015
makavele:

search NL well well . . we've many of them who will help receive the package and ship on your behalf . .
tested and trusted . . . just do your homework well . . .

Thanks.... I apprecaite this
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by RedCapChief(m): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

first time poster on this thread.

I used my FBN Mastercard to make a payment online from Nigeria. I was billed at 226 naira = $ 1 embarassed
Now I need to make an even bigger payment and I want a bank that offers a cheaper rate, because every naira counts. Does the Stanbic Naira MasterCard still do 199 naira = $1. Are there any cheaper Naira Mastercards with better exchange rates?

Grateful for all your help.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2015
RedCapChief:
Hello,

first time poster on this thread.

I used my FBN Mastercard to make a payment online from Nigeria. I was billed at 226 naira = $ 1 embarassed
Now I need to make an even bigger payment and I want a bank that offers a cheaper rate, because every naira counts. Does the Stanbic Naira MasterCard still do 199 naira = $1. Are there any cheaper Naira Mastercards with better exchange rates?

Grateful for all your help.
my brother you will understand a book better if you read first page, middle and then last page grin it seems you jumped into the last page Anyways, stanbic has the best rate... If you are talking about bigger payments in terms of $300 above, then don't waste such money o 226 shocked go get your self a stanbic account and Mcard... If your payment is urgent,we have good people here to help you pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.