Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss (1365 Views)

Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by JERRY1925(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2015
I have two great female friends, am so in love with One but the other do have everything I desire in a woman, she's much more beautiful than the one am in love with, but I dnt usually have any sexual argue toward her we talk almst evryday but I dnt feel her even when we sit to talk there's no much desire, she's great though, but d one am in love with the opposite is d case, Actually the one am in love with came first she loves me too but acts funny sometimes in ways that annoys me much..but I dnt knw why I still care somuch for her instead of the one that shows me much love..your advice could make m make the best decision..
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by fromnigeria(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Go on with both if you can and allow time to tell who you will end up with.

Hope this helps
happy March my friend.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Hazardd(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2015
just follow your heart desire..

So that you wouldnt come here complaning that we have deceive you
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Brugo(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Bro, it's normal. Once you love a woman and she knows, one spirit will tell her to frustrate your love for no reason. Dump her abeg.

Go for the second one who loves you more.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Leave both alone and find a new girl.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by cr7lomo: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2015
God has sent u a wife in the one that loves u more but ur feelings will always dciv you . Follow ur head and not your heart if you desire everlasting love and respect .

Love is volatile , it can never be constant, go for the one that desires u d most and gives u her time more because time is essential
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by ronald4lif(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2015
You know these girls better and you're better informed to make better decision on who you will be comfortable with, better than any one else.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by johnjon: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
You know these girls better and you're better informed to make better decision on who you will be comfortable with, better than any one else.

Spot on!
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by ronald4lif(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
johnjon:

Spot on!

Naso, how person go know girls wey we no know then expect others to tell him who him go date. Like say we sabi either of them.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by johnjon: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso, how person go know girls wey we no know then expect others to tell him who him go date. Like say we sabi either of them.

cheesy cheesy

Your head dey dia I swear..
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by stingbreed(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
My answer

Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
You like one, you love one, the one you love you don't like her cos no sex attractions, the one you like, you love her sexual nature blah blah discombobulated blah. . .

What the fvck are you, 12?
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
You like one, you love one, the one you love you don't like her cos no sex attractions, the one you like, you love her sexual nature blah blah discombobulated blah. . .

What the fvck are you, 12?

Te hehehe....I like you. I am being 12 right now. Like...I'm like following you around..... cheesy tongue
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by cutieberie1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
op re u sure u love dt gal y re u thinkin of a second option stick to d 1 u love..
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by cutieberie1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
stingbreed:
My answer

i dont totally agree d persn might hv a second option as a result of lust or infatuation...
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by stingbreed(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

i dont totally agree d persn might hv a second option as a result of lust or infatuation...

I don't think u have ever fallen in love,, because if u have u wouldn't say such....

No offense
Cheers smiley
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Te hehehe....I like you. I am being 12 right now. Like...I'm like following you around..... cheesy tongue
grin grin
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
you are meant to ask yourself that question not we.....
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Mhizizzy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
daviyjones:
Leave both alone and find a new girl.

What a comment
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by cutieberie1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
stingbreed:

I don't think u have ever fallen in love,, because if u have u wouldn't say such....

No offense
Cheers smiley

lol...dere z no1 dat hasnt fallen in love b4
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Omolola1(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Separate yourself from both of them and start all over on a clean slate
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by LewisO: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
I see nothing wrong with the two bro, try stick to both of them, with time u will know which one is good for u, when u have a key try have a spare key too so that u won't get stucked.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by JERRY1925(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:
op re u sure u love dt gal y re u thinkin of a second option stick to d 1 u love..
I never tot of a second option, it's just dat d one I really love is changing nd deres some1 else dat really care..but we just frnds..
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by Richy4(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
You can't have it all just rolled in one.

That is where tolerance comes in to play. We can't choose for you. If you love her and feel you can tolerate her flaws, you are good to go.

But if you can't, then you move on.
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by williamspaul22(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op date two of them, if possible marry them grin
Re: Who Should I Be With..advice Plsss by cutieberie1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
JERRY1925:

I never tot of a second option, it's just dat d one I really love is changing nd deres some1 else dat really care..but we just frnds..

jst be wit d 1 u love or u lve d 2 of dem

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday Today.. / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Thoughts Of A Worried Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.