Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan (2800 Views)

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo) / Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Joshkid(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2015
I didn’t rape her ; she consented to my s *x
advance

A 25- year- old plumber , Ibrahim Bakare, has been
arrested by the police in Oyo State Police
Command for allegedly raping a 23 - year - old
student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Saki campus
( names withheld ) . But the suspect denied the
allegation, saying that the lady was his girlfriend
and consented to his s *xual advances .

An elderly man who was the landlord of the
suspect’ s friend , and in whose house the act
took place , was said to have been attracted to
the room of his tenant by the cry he heard in
the afternoon of Sunday , February 8 , 2015.
He was said to have gone to the room and on
opening the door , he saw blood on the bed and
the floor . Afraid that he could be arrested if
anything untoward happened to the girl , the
landlord quickly alerted the police who came to
arrest Bakare.

During investigation , the 23 - year- old lady
revealed to the police that she had been friends
with the suspect for about two years . She said
that they met though a friend at a birthday
party and had been communicating on phone and
whatsapp since then.

The lady said that on Sunday , February 8 , the
suspect called her and asked her to come and
greet him . When she got there at about 1 p . m. ,
she further stated , she and Bakare went out to
eat, after which they returned to his friend’ s
house.

She claimed that she sat on a chair while the
suspect lay on the bed . Bakare was said to have
stood up, got to where the lady sat and pulled
her towards the bed . “ He forced my trousers
down, and while I lay face down, he entered me
from behind . As he thrusted once , I felt a tear
and I asked him to get up. I started crying and I
believe the landlord heard me . We did not lock
the door , so the landlord came in and saw blood .
He was the one who alerted the police.

The lady insisted that she was friend to Bakare.
She admitted that he wooed her but said she
refused his love advances .

But Bakare said that the lady was his girlfriend
and she consented to his s *xual advances. “ The
girl in question is my girlfriend . I approached her
for love over a year ago and she agreed to date
me . My friends who finished from The Polytechnic ,
Saki campus , are aware of our relationship .
“ I got to Saki on Friday , February 6 and I called
her that I was around .

“ On Sunday , I was at home when she called me .
She asked of where I was and I told her I was at
my aunt ’ s place and would call her when I get to
my friend’ s place . On my way there , she called
me again and I told her I was almost at my
friend’ s place . She promised to join me .

“ When she came , I had not eaten . She also said
she was hungry so I called an okada man to take
us to an eatery . We went back to my friend ’s
place and the lady removed her shirt, saying
that she was feeling hot because there was no
energy supply .

“ I also removed my shirt and lay on the bed . We
started discussing about our birthdays because
I was born on March 7 and she was born on
March 24 . I said I would like us to celebrate
together this year, promising to look for money
to do it as a way of appreciating her . She lay on
my chest and we were playing. Thereafter , we had
fun . Then I heard her tell me to take myself off
her because she had a tear.

“ I stood up and we saw blood because she was a
virgin. I called an okada man to help get tissue
paper after which he would help in taking her to
hospital. It was in the process that my friend’ s
landlord came and saw blood . He asked us what
was going on and I told him the lady was my
girlfriend . This was confirmed by the lady but
because of the blood he saw , the landlord alerted
the police and I was arrested . I made love to her
with her consent; I did not ra . pe her . ”

Confirming the story , the Police Public Relations
Officer in Oyo State, Adekunle Ajisebutu, a
Deputy Superintendent of Police said that the
case had been transferred to the Department of
Criminal Investigation , Iyaganku, Ibadan , for
further investigations .

Source:- www.zoomnaija.com/2015/03/01/photo-a-25-year-old-plumber-r-ape-student-of-the-polytechnic-ibadan-saki-campus/

Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by francizy(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2015
[s][size=5pt]Useless demônic bastàrd... E no go better for you! May you rot in jail. He-goat is better than you Bakare or whatever you're called..[/size][/s]

**modified**

Please no tribalizing comments!

I shouldn't be cursing tho...
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by sexyattorney(f): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't think the man raped the girl.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by apholaryn: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2015
rape ...ifah hear.

the landlord na badbelle....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2015
sexyattorney:
Same here. He didnt
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by zoomman(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
francizy:
Useless demônic bastàrd... E no go better for you! May you rot in jail. He-goat is better than you Bakare or whatever you're called..

**modified**

Bros base on wat I Read I doubt if it was a Rape... if u look at wat the lady said and wat d guy said drs correlation...So Please dnt criticise D poor dude.. But Konji Na basard Shaaa
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2015
this one no be rape sef!!
the title should be a girlfriend gets unvirgined by her boyfriend, landlord sees blood and is scared
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
francizy:
Useless demônic bastàrd... E no go better for you! May you rot in jail. He-goat is better than you Bakare or whatever you're called..

**modified**

sorry, did u read everything?
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
This is not a rape case.... angry
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by francizy(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2015
zoomman:

Bros base on wat I Read I doubt if it was a Rape... if u look at wat the lady said and wat d guy said drs correlation...So Please dnt criticise D poor dude.. But Konji Na basard Shaaa

sameer1212:
sorry, did u read everything?

Its possible he didn't rape her, but there is also possibility of rape. No matter what had happened to the girl in a mutual sex, it wouldn't have attracted the landlord.

You know, its possible she allowed him but later to notice he was too big to disvirgin her and cried that she be freed but the guy forced his way in causing the tear, pain, cry, etc. To me, this is still rape.

Sex is not a do or die affair. If she said stop even when your dick is inside, you should respect her every word cuz na who get leg know where shoe dey pain am.

I've tried disvirgining a girl before. As I couldn't make it in, I stopped trying. The girl in question wanted it but after seeing the pain she was going thru just to get herself disvirgined, I had to stop. She didn't tell me to stop but I did. She had to just give me a head to compensate for the other.

So my point in all these is, he should have stopped when she asked him to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by echobee(f): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
If its rape case,why covering d guys face? angry
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2015
sexyattorney:
Yea....... The story no rhyme.

We went out to eat...

He pulled my trousers down.

He entered me from behind.

I felt a tear...

And told him to stop.

Who on earth would stop at that time?
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
francizy:

Its possible he didn't rape her, but there is also possibility of rape. No matter what had happened to girl in a mutual sex, it wouldn't have attracted the landlord.

You know, its possible she allowed him but later to notice he was too big to disvirgin her and cried that she be freed but the guy forced his way in causing the tear, pain, cry, etc. To me, this is still rape.

Sex is not a do or die affair. If she said stop even when your dick is inside, you should respect her every word cuz na who get leg know were shoe dey pain am.

I've tried disvirgining a girl before. As I couldn't make it in, I stopped trying. The girl in question wanted it but after seeing the pain she was going thru just to get herself disvirgined, I had to stop. She didn't tell me to stop but I did. She had to just give me a head to compensate for the other.

So my point in all these is, he should have stopped when she asked him to.
wel, I understand were u are coming from bt also remember that the girl clarify every thing about what happen. so it shldn't have been file as rape case. I think there is mutual agreement between both of them regards to this.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Its on Vanguard Newspaper
"Jealous landlord caught peeping tenant and his woman for having fun, say it was rape!!"
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by francizy(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
sameer1212:
wel, I understand were u are coming from bt also remember that the girl clarify every thing about what happen. so it shldn't have file as rape case. I think there is mutual agreement between both of them regards to this.

You know its painful when you tell someone to stop doing something that's hurting and the person doesn't stop and you keep on crying till someone even witnessed it and called police for you.

What I feel is, he caused her serious pains which she would have forgiven had it not been witnessed by someone else. He should have just freed her after realising she's a virgin rather than forcefully going in when she is in pains and wants out.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by francizy(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yea....... The story no rhyme.

We went out to eat...

He pulled my trousers down.

He entered me from behind.

I felt a tear...

And told him to stop.

Who on earth would stop at that time?

I will
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
this isn't rape. it's a case of cutting-gone-bad.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Waskolo(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
That is not rape, the landlord was having a crush on the girl. he was jealous. E no go betta for am
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Waskolo:
That is not rape, the landlord was having a crush on the girl. he was jealous. E no go betta for am
grin
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2015
echobee:
If its rape case,why covering d guys face? angry
Because unless proven otherwise by the court of law, he is just nothing but a suspect
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Some landlords sha, must you pry on your tenants? Even if the girl the dey scream to pull down the roof of the house you don't have any business there.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by goldfish80(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
This sort of news is bread and butter for Nigerian bloggers and journalists.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by AJ01(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2015
this is not rape.... women ehhh
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2015
E be like say oyo state police no get better thing to do sha. From Shaki to Iyaganku( Ibadan) on top wetin? Abegii. The landlord too na one kain bad belle person sef. By calculation, am very sure the boy will end up marrying the girl abi no be oyo state?
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
LIKE SERIOUSLY, HOW DO PEOPLE ENJOY 'FORCE S.EX'?
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Exponental(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
i dont believe its a rape if d points below are all YES
-u went to meet a toaster in a secluded room.
-u went to eat n returned to a room together alone
-u removed ur top in d presence of a man who wants sex with u
-u didnt scream for help
-he didnt drug u
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by ronald4lif(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Any sex that is not consented to by either party is rape. A lot of people have a poor understanding of rape. Whether a woman is your girlfriend or wifey she must give her consent to sex, otherwise any force used in having sex with her is rape. So the issue of whether he was in a relationship with the girl is inconsequential. Did she agree to having sex with him is the bowl of contention.
Re: PHOTO: A 25 - Year - Old Plumber R -ape Student Of The Polytechnic , Ibadan by Inkyillusion(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
So much trouble just to satisfy konji. Avoid sex with virgin ladies if you aren't patient enough, they freak out worse than chickens.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Skin Color(photo) / 8 Things You Must Know When You Fall In Love With A Short Girl / My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.