Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao (2799 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by jonaifame22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
2moro,the strong hold of konji is goin to be suspended for a while in my life and ministry cos my 17 year oldsmallie is comin and 2 geda we shall shame konji

My baby smallie jus turned 18 and she did a lil party of which I supported her in my own way to make the party happen, and we decided that the party ain't goin 2 be over till we cement it fnally buy gmming our body together and sharing our pr.ivate par.ts wth each other right on my ever reliable giant sized mouka foam

2 morro shall be the day, and I know one thing for sure she needs my cucumber and I shall be liberal wth it,cos as we hugged and I squeezed her soft and sweet body like a person who has been fastn in the ramadan would squeeze an orange before breakn his or her fast,she did one thing dat made me know she needed all of me like john legend cos she made for my dick wth her hand and she felt my rod like dick charged like a fone fully charged wth an infinix charger , in deed. I needed no prophet to tell me that she has been locked in the prison yard of konji. And I shall break in2 that prison and set her free wth my ugly dick and she shall be satisfied and have testimnoy after wards cool
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ronald4ever(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
This sex-starved and chronic onanistic id1ot again? When are you going to have sense, boy? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by streetshuttle(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Idiot small boy

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lolsss

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Sleekydee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Have you no shame!!!
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ligopedro: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Guess u re 19 and she's 18. SmA Gold is now expensive so turk in ya D*ck.
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by DucheSsMerezz(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by DucheSsMerezz(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US...ANd are a corper i and am realy sure that the girl is ur student.... 17 years.. OLD GIRL u need JESUS [b][/b][b][/b]IN UR LIFE...
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by AceRoyal: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
I dont normally do this but......Bro you are a disgrace to your age!
If that's you on ur dp,then you need urgent spiritual and psychological help.
"Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional".
My dog has more sense than you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ninovandross(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
stupidity at its peaka

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
See as una carry person matter for head like gala lipsrsealed...

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ba7man(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2016
@Op. You don't seem to get a lot of kitty. undecided
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Richy4(m): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Only do not deny it when the seed u planted germinates in a months time......

Oh!!! Before you mention condoms to me, google how 100% effective it works.....

Just saying Because i checked your pic and u do not look to me like u are ready for that kind of responsibilities....I might be wrong though....

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by theLegion(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Na YABA left own this guy... Make una free AM
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Frankicent(m): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2016
You a big fool..... All your post are so dumb...... Should I call you a comedian? I remember I read of your post concerning your sister... Make devil help you make I meet her........ Nah apocalypse go APN....

2 Likes

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ShayGirl(f): 4:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Another shameless he-goat sighted!!!
Keep fucking about!!undecided

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by agarawu23(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Smh
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by barackodam: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2016
18 yr old girl??

SMH........

SENSE: Many are given, few use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by iamkingzlee(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2016
This guy again!!! I'm not surprised afterall
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2016
ronald4ever:
This sex-starved and chronic onanistic id1ot again? When are you going to have sense, boy? undecided
Oga ronald i swear, the dude ain't gonna have sense titilailaiundecided...i mean sense is very far away from himundecided
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by falcon01: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
where is the bear
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Damianking(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Another yabaleft sighted.
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by princealexndre(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
2moro,the strong hold of konji is goin to be suspended for a while in my life and ministry cos my 17 year oldsmallie is comin and 2 geda we shall shame konji

My baby smallie jus turned 18 and she did a lil party of which I supported her in my own way to make the party happen, and we decided that the party ain't goin 2 be over till we cement it fnally buy gmming our body together and sharing our pr.ivate par.ts wth each other right on my ever reliable giant sized mouka foam

2 morro shall be the day, and I know one thing for sure she needs my cucumber and I shall be liberal wth it,cos as we hugged and I squeezed her soft and sweet body like a person who has been fastn in the ramadan would squeeze an orange before breakn his or her fast,she did one thing dat made me know she needed all of me like john legend cos she made for my dick wth her hand and she felt my rod like dick charged like a fone fully charged wth an infinix charger , in deed. I needed no prophet to tell me that she has been locked in the prison yard of konji. And I shall break in2 that prison and set her free wth my ugly dick and she shall be satisfied and have testimnoy after wards cool
why are you now telling everybody...you are an insecure old fool
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2016
jonaifame22:

....blike say na ur first time of having sex.....ur anticipation too much dat u had to stupidly advertise it here.....its either ur 18years too or ur a looser who cant get a real chick.
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by fuckYouSeun(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2016
op don't forget to give her belle
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by duduade: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
She remember to use condom.. Before you come here and open a new thread wailing about her been pregnant

1 Like

Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by rosy1992(f): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2016
As you lay your bed so you will lie on it.
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by Ibrahim1421(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
hmmmmm, u need deliverance
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by ronald4ever(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
firstking01:
Oga ronald i swear, the dude ain't gonna have sense titilailaiundecided...i mean sense is very far away from himundecided

A very silly clown, utter nuisance I tell you.
Re: My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao by sheunfemix: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
*Do you know you can make $500 monthly and withdraw it in your bank account?

I used to be very sceptical about people who claim you can make money online working from home until I saw my friends account.

This may sound a little ridiculous and unbelievable but...

I just earned my first $8 by referring 2 people to my website this week.

I have friends who make over $100 - $500 monthly with their smartphone.

It is REAL! I am a proof.

Just take a look at how you too can benefit from this simple business

Click here>>>

www.my4cornersteam.com

Femi Iyanda
07035067939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Whiten Our Yellow Teeth Ooooo / Craziest Love Song Ever By A Ghanaian (my Toto) / Me Or Iphone 8 ?,check Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.