Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? (1098 Views)

Why Did God Say He Hated Esau? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I will do that in a while. I have to go looking for my Books. Like I said, it will take a while because these Works are voluminous works.

But yes I have read them.

When last did you “fact check” all what you’ve been saying about hindu scriptures lol

Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

So Which of the hindu books is talking about Abramaic gods in the middle east?

Bros calm down. I am not one here to throw names around. This is a faceless forum. There is no prize for winning arguments.

I will do a quick search and holler you.
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros calm down. I am not one here to throw names around. This is a faceless forum. There is no prize for winning arguments.

I will do a quick search and holler you.

Throw names around because you want to mention name of books that are everywhere on the internet?
It’s glaring bro
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

When last did you “fact check” all what you’ve been saying about hindu scriptures lol

Fact checking doesn't mean you have a book in your hands which you do a cross reference on with another book.

If a class mate of mine come out and say he/she is celebrating 40 years birthday day, I don't have to bring out my own birthday certificate to fact check that for I know we are class mate and I know when we went to school and I know my age.
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

Throw names around because you want to mention name of books that are everywhere on the internet?
It’s glaring bro

No, I had hard copies of those books I mentioned. I had them some 30 years ago.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It doesn't change anything.
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Fact checking doesn't mean you have a book in your hands which you do a cross reference on with another book.

If a class mate of mine come out and say he/she is celebrating 40 years birthday day, I don't have to bring out my own birthday certificate to fact check that for I know we are class mate and I know when we went to school and I know my age.

Your logic is off.
If you claim to be 40 years old and you need to apply for a visa, you’ll have to show them your certificate to further prove that you are 40.

Just to mention the names of the hindu books you read talking about Jonah lol, na problem?
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

No, I had hard copies of those books I mentioned. I had them some 30 years ago.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It doesn't change anything.

You don’t know the names of these hard copies hindu books talking about Abrahamaic gods?
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t know the names of these hard copies hindu books talking about Abrahamaic gods?

Ok.
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok.

Yk mule cheesy
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

Your logic is off.
If you claim to be 40 years old and you need to apply for a visa, you’ll have to show them your certificate to further prove that you are 40.

Just to mention the names of the hindu books you read talking about Jonah lol, na problem?

Ok.
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok.

Yk mule grin
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

Yk mule cheesy

Meaning?
Re: ESAU Did God Really Hate Him? by Maynman: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Meaning?
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You May Stop Reading NIV Version / Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] / The Dangers Of Committing Illegal Sex (zina, Adultery & Fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.