Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House (42892 Views)

Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / Ten Ways To Reduce Cost While Building A New Home / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by faithvsfaith: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=drkay post=31207632][/quote]

Am very happy for you.
Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by donbuchi1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
thanks
Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
phorget:
why are we on this nairaland site?... Is it jst to come online to read or post comments? I guess it would have been a great idea if we can still find a way of assisting each other. if you are to have anoda project some other time pls do endeavour to patronise someone who is in that line of biz here. For the sake of trust you can get such persons quotation on the actual stuffs you want and if you are satisfied with his/her quotation you can go on in doing business with him/her. For example,my organisation is into laying of tiles,wall and white ceiling POP and also painting.

There is no requirement for him to use an artisan from here. Don't make him feel guilty.

Face your lane.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by phorget(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

There is no requirement for him to use an artisan from here. Don't make him feel guilty.

Face your lane.
Lol, you are right indeed, I am not making him feel any guilt though. A caption like "See The Perfect Job That A Brother I Met On Nairaland Did On My Site" would have received some nice comments though. I guess you are rich but I'm not hence the reason I had to promote my business on this platform. Incase you still need me to handle your site jobs then call on me any day.
Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
phorget:

Lol, you are right indeed, I am not making him feel any guilt though. A caption like "See The Perfect Job That A Brother I Met On Nairaland Did On My Site" would have received some nice comments though. I guess you are rich but I'm not hence the reason I had to promote my business on this platform. Incase you still need me to handle your site jobs then call on me any day.

It has nothing to do with being rich and I too also promote my business on here but I would never castigate anyone for not taking my offer.

That's all I'm saying.

Many Nairalanders do business with each other and I'll like to think that it's because the business climate is right and not because of some forum loyalty.

Thanks.
Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by olawale331012: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how much it will cost me to build a 4 bedroom bungalow to the roofing part?
Re: The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House by twinskenny(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=drkay post=31207632][/quote]

For electrical and other services check our thread here and also our website

Www.twinstecks.com

Good luck to you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House / When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer. / My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.