Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (34835 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by cecejobs(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
missterious:
Two can play the game. Find a sugar mummy.
dear, two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Horrlah(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
So when all the contract,and money came,he couldn't save enough to either start a business,or do other things,that he has to swallow poo,all in the name to cater for the family..

The man shouldn't be called a man,because he's allowing the woman to dictate pace of his family..

So he can't use his connection too to better his wife,than stooping so low,all in the name of providing for the family..

Some men sha.
Bros I tire ooo.u jst aired my view
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Temptee101(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Marriage these days self. Hmm.
My brother i just tire. This generation has turned marriage into something else. Sometimes i even get scared when the thought of marriage comes to my mind. Indeed the end is near

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Captain001(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Where them picture?

All I see is a man without dignity.
Any real man with dignity/pride/self-respect...call it whatever - won't take this from no woman.

He is tolerating it because of financial gains?oh my God.

How long has this been going on?

I think he should look away, then start saving aggressively, once he has enough to set himself up.

Time to "waybill" her back to her village.

Little wonder I just dey admire this Kachisbarbie from my pinhole hideout...

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Classicman47(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2015
missterious:

Are u available, Ma??
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by easystudy101: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Mayour11:
Different stories everyday and someone will say end time is not here

Most of these stories are lies
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by ethylene: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Contract at a cost shocked
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Where them picture?

Any real man with dignity/pride/self-respect...call it whatever - won't take this from no woman.

I think he should look away, then start saving aggressively, once he has enough to set himself up.

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by arimahoseloka(m): 3:40am On Mar 02, 2015
o lord, this world is full of wickedness. why will Ur friend be sleeping with Ur wife?
look at what worldly and evil wealth has brought upon Ur family? u don't even love Ur wife anymore.
she now buys jewelry and asoebi anyhow.
its so bad that u couldn't even collect Ur contract money when u stopped her. chai chai chai. we live in a very wicked world.

please my brother stop doing that useless contract work. we all need money, but this Ur money is destroying Ur home. stop Ur wife immediately from that work. she is a disgrace to her family and a big shame 2 u. pray also 4 God 2 intervene. Ur family has been exploited.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 02, 2015
mifavour:
kill both lipsrsealed
nooooo...that I'll spoil the fun too early. accidentally damage her physically. that's fun...
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by akanbiaa(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2015
The accusation could be false
1:People envious that she is the only one given the catering contract.
2:People envious about how your life and hers have positively changed.
3.People giving you these info can his much do they love you?
4: try to get proof.
5: Does your friend have reputation of sleeping with anything in skirt?
6: are you really the man of the house or she does most things like school fees of children, foodstuffs etc whose money is highest in the house you built?
7: you feeling insecure and guilty that someone could be appreciating your wife better that you do?
8: who ate the circle of friends you move with.
9: when last gave you had a heart to heart talk about the future of the relationship and plans fit the children's future.
10: have you been very romantic and sexually active towards her? OP answer each of these honestly, so we can get better view and know best advice.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by domido(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2015
missterious:
No escuse for infidelity in marriage.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Kei144(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Your wife must be exceedingly beautiful, for a rich an influential man to be so much after her after 19 year of being married to you. Such a rich man could easily have given job or contract to a pretty below-25 unemployed graduate.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by onochieco(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2015
these boys never wan learn from us wey carry grey hair everywhere undecided
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by EOOJ(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Oh no @OP! Things like dat don't happen all d time....

Find ur self worth and be a man!
Unless u too are playing away match too

Or better still fast and pray for her to change (dats usually d advice given to a woman in dis situation)

Hmmmm fast n pray I wish....dat waiting period for d prayer to come to past na anoda tin entirely o. What da hell. Ban d woman jare.

Why didn't he have d initiative of saving after all d contracts he got Dis kind life sef...
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Reference(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm kinda tipsy, is that why I don't believe this story? Well, maybe.

When it comes to women centred infidelity other women will be in denial. Its normal.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Reference(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
slap1:
"Friends? There are no friends! "

-- William Shakespeare

Hmmm.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Sunnymatey:
@sleekyshuga, need a litle of u to bring out the taste in ma tea. U look cute gal!
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am I the honey, milk or sugar, Sir?

Thanks for the compliment wink wink..
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by LyfeJennings(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Where them picture?

U talk like this cos U dont know poverty. Pray U never experience it tho
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Joshkid(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am I the honey, milk or sugar, Sir?

Thanks for the compliment wink wink..
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by fanex: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
stop sleeping with her.
find yourself a lover
pretend nothing is happening.
when their relationship is over, send her packing
live goes on.
do not fight with her now
clearly she doesn't love you anymore.
don't lose your livelihood over someone do doesn't care about you anymore.[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote]
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Meelaw(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote]
when will you people stop bringing ya family matters to nairaland?
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Redoil: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
missterious:
are you one
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Redoil: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
mytime24:
WonderFooL
is this the only vocabs you were thaught in ur pry school
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by pomsky: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote]

......hmmmmmmmmm
I wondered deeply as i read your story. It got me thinking, bothered and almost on the verge of worry.
The blessings of the Lord make rich AND ADD NO SORROW! the holy scriptures say. So is this a blessing
or a curse. First, i would want to know which you are, whether, Christian, muslim, pagan, or atheist?
Awaiting your reply!
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Vision4God: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
@ OP give ur life 2 christ, watch out 4 transformation in ur life & family
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Bimpe29: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Obviously, you are not in charge. You are not a man enough!
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Jacobee(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
turn to God for advise
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by dissskirt: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
First, I would want you to be very sure your friend is actually sleeping with your wife, you have to have concrete evidence. Humans are sometimes too over sensitive and that makes us jump into conclusion. That being said, is your friend married ? If you have concrete evidence that this friend of yours is sleeping with your wife, try and give your friend's wife a clue and let her find out the rest herself. I know they say two wrongs don't make a right ? Before you judge me, first take away all religious sentiments, then think deep and ask yourself why there is any such thing as revenge. The truth is that most times we find sucur in revenge. It was an eye for an eye before the New Testament, find a way to give his wife attention, make her feel loved and needed then start sleeping with her too. I bet you, you will feel better.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Captain001:

Little wonder I just dey admire this Kachisbarbie from my pinhole hideout...

Thanks.
I feel honoured smiley

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Bowaley17(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Try and save some money to help establish a business... Then ask her to stop working there,if she declines,dont hesistate to send her packing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.