Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (34842 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
tongue
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by sophtaf(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Maczeelly(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm :DHmmmmmm
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by highlyhonoured7: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
cry too bad #princessfach@gmail.com......lGOD BLESS nigeria and USA
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by fajesito(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Signs of the end time. # Iniquity shall abound, Men shall be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. So so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Uju7(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
My advise is that, if true, realise you are on your own, fight got yourself and kids to be financially stable. The most important thing are your kids right now.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Rhea(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote]

[size=18pt]No dey worry yaself for nothing. Just dey collect your own money small small, then find one sugarmummy chick wey you go dey use clean your pipe from time to time. If you no chop liver, then just enter bathroom self-service anytime e be like say konji wan become bastard. [/size]

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by hizaya61(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kill dem or hire boko haram to do it for you
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fake

No self respecting man would allow this to happen.

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Pix or..... Adonbilivit
yes especially where the two are doing shuku shuku

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Chemosynthesis: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Make sure you are not acting based on what people say. Get the real fact before you act. But think about the children too. The rate at which this infidelity is going ehn, cry it is well.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by wman(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
That man is a dic. kless man. He is like a toothless bulldog. He is the Esau who sold his birthright for a plate of porridge.
A friend backstabbing another friend.
An adulterous wife.
A man who kept all his eggs in one basket, refused to save up; diversify and invest in other things. Now totally dependent in his bas.tard of a friend.

This story is likely fictitious.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by AreaFada2: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa o. Orisirisi. Nothing money nor go cause.

But first, try to ensure the rumour is true.

If you're not gonna have kids anymore (no child possibly from another man to be brought to you), since you like the good things of life, tolerate and save some money to start another business. Then ban her. If she begins to form, just kick her out.

Once you kick her out, she would want your friend to marry her and your friend won't. Because your friend enjoys the fact he can have what rightly belongs to you as he likes. Some people use it to boost ego. Your friend knows she's not a good wife material, no honour. Men don't knowingly marry such a lady.

The way it normally ends is that your wife will lose on both sides.

5 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by nnachukz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your wife knows you very, she understands you are just a woman. Anyway marriage is for better for worst, so stay with it. As for the person telling u to look the other way, that such happens all the time. Go for his wife and see what happens.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sarimah(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is greediness!!

but the friend no try sha

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Ptersyn(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is why hurricanes are named after people.

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by kliffo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is an old story from Bunmi Sofola's Column in the Sunday Vanguard. Op should credit the column for this story.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by AmakaDNB(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nawao
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by freecocoa(f): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm kinda tipsy, is that why I don't believe this story? Well, maybe.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Abduletudaye(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes especially where the two are doing shuku shuku

Lol
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by chiomzy86(f): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote] you that is talking,you want to swear,you don't have your own girl friend or have not cheated on her since you married,almost all married men cheat their wives,& that's retaliation time,,karma is a birch you know.,though am not saying that what she is doing is good,,let me give you the advice that's given to married women whose husbands are cheating on.."my brother go on your kneels in prayer,sending her packing is not a good idea,,after all she is not eating the money alone,your benefitting likewise your kids
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Psalmmie001(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Soeey
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Hazardd(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
This is greediness!!

but the friend no try sha
how was your day dear?
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by udy4real(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Look d other way broda and make enough money and then u can now do d needful
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Money is good. With money, you can marry another wife, just collect more contracts and secure your future then kick her out.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by filcast(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
What to do? Shoot both of 'em in their butt
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by onadana: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
So why complain... when you have sold your birthright for a morsel of porridge. Haven't you read from scripture that a man's gift maketh a way for him.You enjoyed the good times without complaining. Bear the other part too.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh yeah!!! Clap for yourself!!!! You have sold your respect, dignity, pride etc, all cos of money/contracts/fanciful life sad sad..

You lifted the ban, all cos you lost the contracts.. Are you for real? Nothing I no go see for NL...

Mister man, please find your square root, and drop this scanty excuse you are giving us here, save you are cheating as well..

Still wondering what you did/are doing with the money you have gotten from previous contracts undecided undecided..

As for your friend and greedy wife, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by yomi007k(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
The funny thing about Life is that its all about CHOICES.
Sometimes "unpleasant choices".
If na me, I go continue to dey chop money dey go because na my wife T-oto dey bring am.
Na when money stop I go dey complain.
Baba, the rich also cry oo.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by ijecks(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
i suggest you guys have to communicate like before and remove that thorn in your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck / Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.