Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Glitches - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glitches (43645 Views)

[story] Glitches…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitches by efzbah: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
wow! great work. from a silent fan& reader- God bless (empower) your literary prowess.
Re: Glitches by write2obi(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
Arrrrrh poor angry Greg . He could have jumped off the plane or something embarassed
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2015
YAY....APRIL FOOL IN MAY! YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BELIEVED THE STORY WOULD HAVE ENDED LIKE THAT? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A POOR ENDIND WOULDN'T IT? WELL, I STILL HAVE THE EPILOGUE TO TYPE.

1 Like

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
Silensa:
Jesus Christ of Nigeria, I can't believe I enjoyed every bit of this action movie.
Followed all the way, thanks Ade.
Your present is....………

What did I say??
lol.. hold the speech till after the epilogue
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2015
bayuth:
Seriously!! Dis is gr8, enjoyed every bit.....ghost mode deactivated grin
atleast i brought someone out of ghost mode. Epilogue loading....
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2015
toliz:
It has been so wonderful reading and imagining at the same time. Nice story Mr Ade.
Thanks but there's still one update before it finally ends.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
And then, it has finally come to an end Adegwurulez you're the man.. I have come to respect you more. Carry on bro. Although the end wasn't expected. You're the man and you deserve twale
Brother mi, our ogas at the top said we should come back to school. I cant be combining the two.

One update to go
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
efzbah:
wow! great work. from a silent fan& reader- God bless (empower) your literary prowess.
Thanks 'silent fan', hope you'll come back to read the epilogue?
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
write2obi:
Arrrrrh poor angry Greg . He could have jumped off the plane or something embarassed
Lol.... Dont know about that, the epilogue will where his dead body finally landed.
Re: Glitches by toliz: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
adegwurulez:

Thanks but there's still one update before it finally ends.

That will be great cos Greg's life cannot just end like that
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2015
toliz:

That will be great cos Greg's life cannot just end like that
How the hell is he supposed to escape that blast?
Re: Glitches by toliz: 11:02am On May 30, 2015
adegwurulez:
How the hell is he supposed to escape that blast?
You will tell us what happened to his body and all that.
Re: Glitches by labaski(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
I thought as well.. I was even expecting an epilogue and den a sequel.. I can't wait to read it.. its really nice.. weldone..
Re: Glitches by bayuth(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Kudos to you....waiting 4 d epilogue den
Re: Glitches by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2015
It's not even about Greg, dat could av been his fate but Aaron undecided, all his deeds has to be known to his friends!!! Glad ders gonna be an Epilogue grin
Re: Glitches by efzbah: 1:24pm On May 30, 2015
[b][left][i][url][quote author=adegwurulez post=34241645]
Thanks 'silent fan', hope you'll come back to read the epilogue

epiloque? dt will be great though... cos i've put d puzzle together myself; wouldn't mind a bit of surprise...
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
EPILOGUE

DATE: 1ST OCTOBER 2014

VENUE: EAGLE SQUARE, ABUJA.

As was with every other independence celebration, this one had the venue filled to capacity. Residents of Abuja and its environs came out en masse to listen to the president speak. This would be his first speech after the country was declared Loman free by the WHO over a month ago. Tobi, Newton, Kingsley Jeremy, Stella, Aaron and Segun were all in attendance. Special strings were pulled from the presidency to get Segun out of police nets, he took Jeremy in with himself immediately after his release. Tobi’s employers met after the news of his heroics hit the airwaves, and they dropped all probation charges against him. He was starting to get offers from big air companies, some tried using money to bait him but he had mad love for Arik air and couldn’t see himself leaving anytime soon. If worse comes to worst, he can always fly a plane across a No-fly zone, maybe that would bring back his offers.

The president mounted the podium amidst clapping and cheers from the multitude of citizens and admirers in the stand. He was the Hero of the country as far as everyone was concerned. He was the man that didn’t run to the western world on his knees to beg for help, he was the man that captained the Nigerian ship gallantly even when it felt like it was sinking.

‘’Thank you!’’ he motioned to the people to stop clapping. ‘’It is with utter humility, that I address you today.’’ He started.

‘’These past few months have seen our collective essence as a people tested, passed through the flame, put through the most rigorous tests mankind has even seen and I stand here – you stand here – today, as a testament to the fact that we came out unscathed.’’

A resounding applause reverberated from the stands.

‘’Indeed, this victory could not have come at a better time than a period when we are celebrating our independence. Today, we celebrate not only our independence from our colonial masters, but also our independence from forces that kept us chained and robbed us of our freedom of socializing.’’

The applause came again, this time it was much louder.

‘’it is very important to note, that we achieved this victory as a united country, further laying credence to the fact that there is nothing Nigerians cannot achieve if we are united. This victory is for everybody and is for nobody.

‘’I want to therefore thank you, who fought this sacrilege with all honour and dignity, taking the hydra-headed monster by the horn and bringing it down to its knees.

‘’This speech will not be complete without acknowledging the efforts of our friends in the international community and the support they gave us through this period.

‘’To our fallen heroes, you did not die in vain, for it is on the platter of your sacrifice that we got this victory…’’

‘’Good to know we did not die in vain.’’ A voice said behind Stella. They all turned to behold a handsome young man on a well shaven hair, Paul Smith suit and suede pant trouser. It was not his looks that had caught their attention though, it was the voice, it sounded very familiar.

‘’You guys look like you’ve seen a ghost’’ he said.

‘’The subject?’’ Newton shouted before hiding his embarrassment in fits of chuckles. He stood up and hugged him while the others stood with surprise written on their faces.’’

‘’Yeah! Subject I guess.’’ Greg replied.

‘’It really is you.’’ Stella gasped. ‘’But how?’’

‘’Make una sitdown na, na una papa house be this?’’ an irritated man shouted at them as they were covering his view.

‘’Bro i am happy that you are alive, I truly am,’’ Aaron gushed. ‘’but how did you survive the blast?’’

‘’I wasn’t in the blast.’’

‘’Well…well…well’’ Falcon clapped his hands. ‘’If it isn’t my favorite test subject then who? The question is, do you have a boarding pass?’’
Greg looked deep into falcon’s eyes. ‘’no I do not have a boarding pass, but I believe you have something I want.’’

‘’And what could that be?’’ he asked.

‘’the disk.’’

‘’Well that makes you my visitor, why not sit so I can serve you a drink.’’ He said before motioning to his girls. ‘’Whiskey for our Visitor, please.’’

‘’I’m not here to dine, just give me the disc.’’

‘’Why the haste?’’ falcon asked. ‘’already you’ve made a very big mistake because of your impatience. Tell me, if you collect this disc are you going to drop mid air? Even a Loman would die from the impact. Or are you going to wait till we get to Russia before you collect the disc? Even at that, I’m guessing you don’t have cash on you. How do intend to return home? And lets not forget, you’re a Loman. Once you test positive at the airport, you’ll be taken away silently to a quarantine and a bullet would be put in your skull.’’

‘’I’ll take my chances.’’ Greg replied.

Falcon pulled out a gun. ‘’Now take your chance.’’ He pulled the trigger and shot Greg on the chest.

Greg fell to the ground, with blood gushing out.

‘’Oh God, he’s going to stain the floor.’’ Falcon lamented.

Open the emergency exit and throw him out.

‘’you know I can’t do that with my bare hands right, we’re going against pressure.’’

‘’Just lift him up.’’ Falcon said and walked over to the cockpit. ‘’Sorry to disturb you gents, we need to open the emergency exit.’’

‘’Why? What’s the emergency?’’

‘’it’s the gun behind your back.’’

The pilot turned back to see a gun pointed at him.

‘’At this altitude if we open the door, it might upset our pressure balance.’’ He starmered.

‘’why is everybody talking about pressure and nobody is talking about faith? Just open the door for 5seconds. We are men of faith aren’t we?’’

The pilot nodded weakly before opening the emergency exit. Immediately it was open, Greg was thrown out and it was quickly shut, and before falcon could return to his beautiful blonde company, the pilot noticed an object closing in on them very fast. He couldn’t figure out what it was before it hit them, blowing the plane together with them into pieces.

Terna and his crew came very early to fish, the previous day was very bad for them and he thought maybe the fishes in river Benue were becoming diurnal so he thought it wise to also start doing his fishing in daylight. As he cast his net into the river, he prayed for a great catch and a great catch he got. So great was the catch that he couldn’t pull it out himself. Like the biblical peter, he called his fellow fishermen who helped him pull out the net. Lo and behold it wasn’t a fish they caught but a human being.

‘’I woke up one day to find myself in the house of this fisherman.’’

‘’How is that possible?’’ Stella asked. ‘’you didn’t turn at night?’’

‘’I guess it was because I was unconscious and didn’t try opening my eyes at night.’’ Greg explained. ‘’Anyways, immediately I woke up, I explained everything to him and he told me about the announcement government made for all Lomans to report to their facility for treatment. I located the facility and I must confess your drug is like nothing I’ve ever seen, that night I didn’t turn. They transferred me to a rehabilitation center where they had me barb my hair and lectured us on how to mix with the society and the discrimination we might receive. ‘’

‘’We’ll never discriminate against you.’’ Segun said.

‘’I know that. But you won’t even get the opportunity to, I’m moving out of town.’’

‘’Why? You are always welcome around.’’ Newton offered, he too had decided to stay back in Nigeria and continue his partnership with Kingsley.

‘’I never doubted that. Just that Lagos brings back a lot of memories I would like to put behind me.’’ He reached over to Aaron and hugged him. ‘’I’ll keep in touch I promise, take care of her.’’

He withdrew from the hug and stepped back. He was beginning to feel emotional seeing Stella. He turned back and started leaving.

‘’Greg!’’ Stella called and he stopped in his tracks.
Did Stella just call him Greg? She knew him?

She walked slowly to him and hugged him in a warm embrace. ‘’I always knew you were alive, you lived on in my heart.’’

Greg didn’t say a word, he was lost in the embrace as a tear rolled down his cheek. He gently disengaged and hurriedly left, leaving Stella transfixed.

Aaron walked to her and held her, she gently slumped into his shoulder.

‘’Thanks for telling me,’’ she whispered. ‘’it means a lot.’’

‘’…And this victory would mean a lot more if we continue to live with the same unifying spirit that saw us defeat this monster. Thank you.’’ The president concluded his speech and everybody stood up, giving him a standing ovation.

Aaron kissed Stella on her forehead. ‘’I hope we start on a new slate and leave everything behind.’’
Stella withdrew from him and looked him in the eye. ‘’We will, if you promise to take me forest camping.’’

‘’No way!’’ Aaron screamed and they both erupted in laughter.

THE END

1 Like

Re: Glitches by labaski(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
and I am d first to read d epilogue.. thanks for d story Ade.. more grease to ur elbow.. Jah bless..
Re: Glitches by nellyme(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow, I love happy endings. Tnx for this wonderful, intrigue and suspense filled story.
Re: Glitches by write2obi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin good Greg's manhood lives on... Ade u did a terrific job. Thank you.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
The story finally comes to an end and i can't even tell how i'm feeling right now. Hurt that i'm going to miss you guys? Definitely! Relief that i've been able to get this off my back? Surprisingly, yes! Joy that i can now comfortably read other people's thread without the feeling of guilt at aboundoning my own thread? You have no idea! Accomplished at completing the story? Affirmative!

One thing i do know for sure though, is that, the only emotions i would have been having now would have been negative emotions if not for the love and support i received from you guys, i derived great motivation from your comments.
Toliz, olarewajub, tbmas, mistahteepex, ritababe, D9ty7, nelly21, Dyoungstar, kizzykeziah, LEGITLAYO, crownfullhouse, wendysmart, Jezuzboi, nostradamus, kitnah, robempero, missmossy, macpetrus, fameG, bluestarry, profGday, savigne, essyprity, awesomebabe, nellyme, wininiel, ElectGiNeer, Ninja4life, Adinije, samsondavid, anybodie, emanuel1997, encubed, heemah, almadebe, Ann2612, write2obi, gucciangel, harjibolar10, silensa, pukka36, Hector90, adeh39, doughyeenbae, onemansquad, Gmekx, sweetjenny305, kroosx, efzbah, bayuth, labaski, sherryshitt.

If i didn't mention you, it wasn't because you are unimportant, No! It means, you're too special that considered you more than a reader.
So i'm going back into hibernation and just when you least expect, i'll be back on your phonescreens.
It was great getting to know you, and i hope we'll keep communicating on this platform and Beyond. And before i forget, now is the best time to critique this work. Tell me the areas you felt i was below par, places you think i can improve on. I'll be reading all of them.
God bless!
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
labaski:
and I am d first to read d epilogue.. thanks for d story Ade.. more grease to ur elbow.. Jah bless..
nellyme:
Wow, I love happy endings. Tnx for this wonderful, intrigue and suspense filled story.
write2obi:
grin good Greg's manhood lives on... Ade u did a terrific job. Thank you.
Thanks y'all
Re: Glitches by LEGITLAYO: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
adegwurulez:
EPILOGUE

DATE: 1ST OCTOBER 2014

VENUE: EAGLE SQUARE, ABUJA.

As was with every other independence celebration, this one had the venue filled to capacity. Residents of Abuja and its environs came out en masse to listen to the president speak. This would be his first speech after the country was declared Loman free by the WHO over a month ago. Tobi, Newton, Kingsley Jeremy, Stella, Aaron and Segun were all in attendance. Special strings were pulled from the presidency to get Segun out of police nets, he took Jeremy in with himself immediately after his release. Tobi’s employers met after the news of his heroics hit the airwaves, and they dropped all probation charges against him. He was starting to get offers from big air companies, some tried using money to bait him but he had mad love for Arik air and couldn’t see himself leaving anytime soon. If worse comes to worst, he can always fly a plane across a No-fly zone, maybe that would bring back his offers.

The president mounted the podium amidst clapping and cheers from the multitude of citizens and admirers in the stand. He was the Hero of the country as far as everyone was concerned. He was the man that didn’t run to the western world on his knees to beg for help, he was the man that captained the Nigerian ship gallantly even when it felt like it was sinking.

‘’Thank you!’’ he motioned to the people to stop clapping. ‘’It is with utter humility, that I address you today.’’ He started.

‘’These past few months have seen our collective essence as a people tested, passed through the flame, put through the most rigorous tests mankind has even seen and I stand here – you stand here – today, as a testament to the fact that we came out unscathed.’’

A resounding applause reverberated from the stands.

‘’Indeed, this victory could not have come at a better time than a period when we are celebrating our independence. Today, we celebrate not only our independence from our colonial masters, but also our independence from forces that kept us chained and robbed us of our freedom of socializing.’’

The applause came again, this time it was much louder.

‘’it is very important to note, that we achieved this victory as a united country, further laying credence to the fact that there is nothing Nigerians cannot achieve if we are united. This victory is for everybody and is for nobody.

‘’I want to therefore thank you, who fought this sacrilege with all honour and dignity, taking the hydra-headed monster by the horn and bringing it down to its knees.

‘’This speech will not be complete without acknowledging the efforts of our friends in the international community and the support they gave us through this period.

‘’To our fallen heroes, you did not die in vain, for it is on the platter of your sacrifice that we got this victory…’’

‘’Good to know we did not die in vain.’’ A voice said behind Stella. They all turned to behold a handsome young man on a well shaven hair, Paul Smith suit and suede pant trouser. It was not his looks that had caught their attention though, it was the voice, it sounded very familiar.

‘’You guys look like you’ve seen a ghost’’ he said.

‘’The subject?’’ Newton shouted before hiding his embarrassment in fits of chuckles. He stood up and hugged him while the others stood with surprise written on their faces.’’

‘’Yeah! Subject I guess.’’ Greg replied.

‘’It really is you.’’ Stella gasped. ‘’But how?’’

‘’Make una sitdown na, na una papa house be this?’’ an irritated man shouted at them as they were covering his view.

‘’Bro i am happy that you are alive, I truly am,’’ Aaron gushed. ‘’but how did you survive the blast?’’

‘’I wasn’t in the blast.’’

‘’Well…well…well’’ Falcon clapped his hands. ‘’If it isn’t my favorite test subject then who? The question is, do you have a boarding pass?’’
Greg looked deep into falcon’s eyes. ‘’no I do not have a boarding pass, but I believe you have something I want.’’

‘’And what could that be?’’ he asked.

‘’the disk.’’

‘’Well that makes you my visitor, why not sit so I can serve you a drink.’’ He said before motioning to his girls. ‘’Whiskey for our Visitor, please.’’

‘’I’m not here to dine, just give me the disc.’’

‘’Why the haste?’’ falcon asked. ‘’already you’ve made a very big mistake because of your impatience. Tell me, if you collect this disc are you going to drop mid air? Even a Loman would die from the impact. Or are you going to wait till we get to Russia before you collect the disc? Even at that, I’m guessing you don’t have cash on you. How do intend to return home? And lets not forget, you’re a Loman. Once you test positive at the airport, you’ll be taken away silently to a quarantine and a bullet would be put in your skull.’’

‘’I’ll take my chances.’’ Greg replied.

Falcon pulled out a gun. ‘’Now take your chance.’’ He pulled the trigger and shot Greg on the chest.

Greg fell to the ground, with blood gushing out.

‘’Oh God, he’s going to stain the floor.’’ Falcon lamented.

Open the emergency exit and throw him out.

‘’you know I can’t do that with my bare hands right, we’re going against pressure.’’

‘’Just lift him up.’’ Falcon said and walked over to the cockpit. ‘’Sorry to disturb you gents, we need to open the emergency exit.’’

‘’Why? What’s the emergency?’’

‘’it’s the gun behind your back.’’

The pilot turned back to see a gun pointed at him.

‘’At this altitude if we open the door, it might upset our pressure balance.’’ He starmered.

‘’why is everybody talking about pressure and nobody is talking about faith? Just open the door for 5seconds. We are men of faith aren’t we?’’

The pilot nodded weakly before opening the emergency exit. Immediately it was open, Greg was thrown out and it was quickly shut, and before falcon could return to his beautiful blonde company, the pilot noticed an object closing in on them very fast. He couldn’t figure out what it was before it hit them, blowing the plane together with them into pieces.

Terna and his crew came very early to fish, the previous day was very bad for them and he thought maybe the fishes in river Benue were becoming diurnal so he thought it wise to also start doing his fishing in daylight. As he cast his net into the river, he prayed for a great catch and a great catch he got. So great was the catch that he couldn’t pull it out himself. Like the biblical peter, he called his fellow fishermen who helped him pull out the net. Lo and behold it wasn’t a fish they caught but a human being.

‘’I woke up one day to find myself in the house of this fisherman.’’

‘’How is that possible?’’ Stella asked. ‘’you didn’t turn at night?’’

‘’I guess it was because I was unconscious and didn’t try opening my eyes at night.’’ Greg explained. ‘’Anyways, immediately I woke up, I explained everything to him and he told me about the announcement government made for all Lomans to report to their facility for treatment. I located the facility and I must confess your drug is like nothing I’ve ever seen, that night I didn’t turn. They transferred me to a rehabilitation center where they had me barb my hair and lectured us on how to mix with the society and the discrimination we might receive. ‘’

‘’We’ll never discriminate against you.’’ Segun said.

‘’I know that. But you won’t even get the opportunity to, I’m moving out of town.’’

‘’Why? You are always welcome around.’’ Newton offered, he too had decided to stay back in Nigeria and continue his partnership with Kingsley.

‘’I never doubted that. Just that Lagos brings back a lot of memories I would like to put behind me.’’ He reached over to Aaron and hugged him. ‘’I’ll keep in touch I promise, take care of her.’’

He withdrew from the hug and stepped back. He was beginning to feel emotional seeing Stella. He turned back and started leaving.

‘’Greg!’’ Stella called and he stopped in his tracks.
Did Stella just call him Greg? She knew him?

She walked slowly to him and hugged him in a warm embrace. ‘’I always knew you were alive, you lived on in my heart.’’

Greg didn’t say a word, he was lost in the embrace as a tear rolled down his cheek. He gently disengaged and hurriedly left, leaving Stella transfixed.

Aaron walked to her and held her, she gently slumped into his shoulder.

‘’Thanks for telling me,’’ she whispered. ‘’it means a lot.’’

‘’…And this victory would mean a lot more if we continue to live with the same unifying spirit that saw us defeat this monster. Thank you.’’ The president concluded his speech and everybody stood up, giving him a standing ovation.

Aaron kissed Stella on her forehead. ‘’I hope we start on a new slate and leave everything behind.’’
Stella withdrew from him and looked him in the eye. ‘’We will, if you promise to take me forest camping.’’

‘’No way!’’ Aaron screamed and they both erupted in laughter.

THE END
lol epic ending.... boss you're the best... ...
Re: Glitches by ritababe(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
adegwurulez:
The story finally comes to an end and i can't even tell how i'm feeling right now. Hurt that i'm going to miss you guys? Definitely! Relief that i've been able to get this off my back? Surprisingly, yes! Joy that i can now comfortably read other people's thread without the feeling of guilt at aboundoning my own thread? You have no idea! Accomplished at completing the story? Affirmative!

One thing i do know for sure though, is that, the only emotions i would have been having now would have been negative emotions if not for the love and support i received from you guys, i derived great motivation from your comments.
Toliz, olarewajub, tbmas, mistahteepex, ritababe, D9ty7, nelly21, Dyoungstar, kizzykeziah, LEGITLAYO, crownfullhouse, wendysmart, Jezuzboi, nostradamus, kitnah, robempero, missmossy, macpetrus, fameG, bluestarry, profGday, savigne, essyprity, awesomebabe, nellyme, wininiel, ElectGiNeer, Ninja4life, Adinije, samsondavid, anybodie, emanuel1997, encubed, heemah, almadebe, Ann2612, write2obi, gucciangel, harjibolar10, silensa, pukka36, Hector90, adeh39, doughyeenbae, onemansquad, Gmekx, sweetjenny305, kroosx, efzbah, bayuth, labaski, sherryshitt.

If i didn't mention you, it wasn't because you are unimportant, No! It means, you're too special that considered you more than a reader.
So i'm going back into hibernation and just when you least expect, i'll be back on your phonescreens.
It was great getting to know you, and i hope we'll keep communicating on this platform and Beyond. And before i forget, now is the best time to critique this work. Tell me the areas you felt i was below par, places you think i can improve on. I'll be reading all of them.
God bless!
Re: Glitches by ritababe(f): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
adegwurulez:

One thing i do know for sure though, is that, the only emotions i would have been having now would have been negative emotions if not for the love and support i received from you guys, i derived great motiva

God bless!
thanks for feeding us

1 Like

Re: Glitches by bayuth(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Wow....tanx 4 d epilogue....more mb to ur data

1 Like

Re: Glitches by Adinije(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
The epilogue gave me a mixed feeling. I am happy for Greg, Aaron & Stella but I am going to miss them. Kudo to u Ade more ink in ur pen. I can't wait to have u back.
Re: Glitches by encubed(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks Ade. People like you and Dan Brown make me wanna write. You should think of doing this full time. I don even forget wetin I wan critique. Will read again now.
Re: Glitches by tichazSon: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
if I had told u that I have bn an adherent ff of NL bt I av never deemed it fit to do 2things...
1.register myslf on NL
2. Open d next page of a thread.
But , your thread got me breaking those rules and I'm happy that i unconsciously broke d rules.For weeks I had follow ur nifty crafted story and I had it bookmarked on my fone.
Sincerely,i had at a point of reading saw how u wrote urslf into a tight corner& wt a plume u elegantly wrote out of that corner,creativity at peak.
The harmonisation of your story with realistic quotations and events are quite extra ordinary and I give u kudos..
I'm also a biochemist wt an astute charm for literature and writing and hopefully I can invite u for tea soon.

1 Like

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
tichazSon:
if I had told u that I have bn an adherent ff of NL bt I av never deemed it fit to do 2things...
1.register myslf on NL
2. Open d next page of a thread.
But , your thread got me breaking those rules and I'm happy that i unconsciously broke d rules.For weeks I had follow ur nifty crafted story and I had it bookmarked on my fone.
Sincerely,i had at a point of reading saw how u wrote urslf into a tight corner& wt a plume u elegantly wrote out of that corner,creativity at peak.
The harmonisation of your story with realistic quotations and events are quite extra ordinary and I give u kudos..
I'm also a biochemist wt an astute charm for literature and writing and hopefully I can invite u for tea soon.
Tea with a metabolite? I'll think about it when i come down from the sky, cos thats exactly where your remarks have sent me.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
encubed:
Thanks Ade. People like you and Dan Brown make me wanna write. You should think of doing this full time. I don even forget wetin I wan critique. Will read again now.
I'd like to do it full time but i want to be sure i'm getting the basics right, thats why i need reviews.

1 Like

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adinije:
The epilogue gave me a mixed feeling. I am happy for Greg, Aaron & Stella but I am going to miss them. Kudo to u Ade more ink in ur pen. I can't wait to have u back.
I cant wait to be back

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / The Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.