Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (39465 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by vjsmiles: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
lekikosky:
you have never seen a good thing in your life. I wonder if you have a family history or any responsible person in your family.
I WOULD NEVER INSULT MY SENIOR SO PLEASE STAY OFF smiley
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
DzTzl:
I was just trying to cool off my brain afta work, only to read her post whc was annoying hence d reply
we all know her as a trashy person here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jarus:
Looks almost as old as his mum. Or his mum as young as him.
more of cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow. He is indeed a very committed family man. I love this picture.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
There's something about these APC goblins and yellow, decaying set of teeth undecided undecided undecided

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ajayiopy: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:
There's something about these APC goblins and yellow, decaying set of teeth undecided undecided undecided
post a picture of your mother and grandmother, let's do some basic comparison grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by igben(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
#OSINBAJO-SHOW-YOUR-DAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by millyajay(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
teufelein:
just out of curiosity! [size=15pt]is osinbajo son.of.a.bit.ch?[/size] where's his papa?
not a son of a bit.ch dear...His father is late..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by jemype(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls that is not his father.u too cant u see a contradiction in the mother and fathers picture .ssinbajo has been in millions since jus that he is a humble manthe face was photoshopped.
tit:
if this osinbadjo can abandon his father like this eheen,
i fear the man.
na real witchcraft!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by socialwritter: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by blackstreak: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
teufelein:
just out of curiosity! [size=15pt]is osinbajo son.of.a.bit.ch?[/size] where's his papa?

cheesy no my dear you and the prof don't have anything in common... his dad died 17 years ago

so you have to be an offspring of bit.CH on your own

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by galadee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by roufy235(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
My incoming vp
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ikombe: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHY IS HE STANDING LIKE AN IMBECIاE IN THE SECOND PIC angry
Y ask y an imbec¡Le is standing like an imbec¡Le undecided
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
I thought he is now OSINBANDE
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Looks sweet. kiss
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

post a picture of your mother and grandmother, let's do some basic comparison grin
Nobody expects u to be useful. So do us a favour and hang urself; ur no better than a dead Boko haram. Plus U were fed with ur dad's watery spèrm and ur mom's vaginal discharge, reason why ur having a bipolar disorder grin anuofia!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:

SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD

This are the type of Nigerians who expect and are indeed happy to be led by vagabonds and criminals
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:

SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD

But the bling bling pastor of CAN who happens to be the next most corrupt Nigerain after Jona is annointed?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]Nobody expects u to be useful. So do us a favour and hang urself; ur no better than a dead Boko haram. Plus U were fed with ur dad's watery spèrm and ur mom's vaginal discharge, reason why ur having a bipolar disorder grin anuofia[/s]!
show us your akara selling mother and grand-mother or they are too ugly and dirty for you to be proud of? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Our VP!

Who knows Sambo's Moma?

That Dumbo no even send him Moma!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Remii(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Atigba:
I heard na e father b this
()He isn't my father, brother uncle or blood relative. But. He is a Nigerian father. He deserves our respect.
#Change http:///IbviMWpQ6q

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

My mom is an ugly old witch and my dad was a dirty drunkard. He died in a beer parlour
Oops! shocked that explains why ur re.tard.ed
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
PLS SHOW US HIS FATHER, ....THE HUSBAND TO THAT WOMAN ...... I AM THINGS HE WAS ABANDONED COS HE TOOK A 2ND WIFE .
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Oops! shocked that explains why ur re.tard.ed

weak grin go and learn better.
let's compare your mum and grand-mum to Prof's
post their pics, don't run away from the issue with your weak insults.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by saaedlee: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who is Osinbadjo, cuz I don't know who you are referring to!!!
tit:
if this osinbadjo can abandon his father like this eheen,
i fear the man.
na real witchcraft!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

weak grin go and learn better.
APC goblin grin don't even dare me. Na u go tire. I know u'd deactivate your account after the election coz ur failure is irrevocable. Shame no catch u, na old terrorist u dey sweat for. A mallam will always be a mallam, spell it from the front or from the back

Kai Buhari grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]APC goblin grin don't even dare me. Na u go tire. I know u'd deactivate your account after the election coz ur failure is irrevocable. Shame no catch u, na old terrorist u dey sweat for. Mallam will always be a mallam, spell it from the front or from the back

Kai Buhari[/s] grin
weak.the pix please, we need your mum or grand mum. pix to compare with prof's mum, that is the crux, not your juvenile insults.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijainfogalery:
now i can hear some fellas saying SAMBO show us your mum. Nigerians can politicise anything

grin grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:

But the bling bling pastor of CAN who happens to be the next most corrupt Nigerain after Jona is annointed?
i dont know
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

weak.the pix please, we need your mum pix to compare with prof's mum
Iidiot! U want me to post my grandma's pics so u would w.a.nk over it abi? You animals have that trait of banging old women, the same way one APC boy raped an old woman in the night, but not my grandma. God forbid! grin E no go better for u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.