Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (39466 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]Iidiot! U want me to post my grandma's pics so u would w.a.nk over it abi? You animals have that trait of banging old women, the same way one APC boy raped an old woman in the night, but not my grandma. God forbid! grin E no go better for u[/s]!
i know you are not proud of her, so shut the hell up.
next time, never insult an old woman because you have no respect for yours. cool

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by femi4: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHY IS HE STANDING LIKE AN IMBECIاE IN THE SECOND PIC angry
Have you eaten today?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

weak.the pix please, we need your mum or grand mum. pix to compare with prof's mum, that is the crux, not your juvenile insults.
Why don't u drill a hole and stick ur dikk in? Better still, there re stray dogs in ur neighbourhood. Help urself, douche!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by hazyfm1: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
I DON'T THINK SO

CAUSE HIS MOM IS REALLY DOING VERY WELL

AND I HEARD HIS PARENTS ARE WEALTHY
Atigba:
I heard na e father b this
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by tit(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
yemi,
you should not deny your father in public.
even if you are angry with him that he no give you food and you come small like migget.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]Why don't u drill a hole and stick ur dikk in? Better still, there re stray dogs in ur neighbourhood. Help urself, douche![/s]
hope you've learn the simple lesson, the fact that you have no respect for your mum shouldn't mean you disrespect other mothers.
let that simple life rule sink into your brain. cool

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

My mom is a village witch and my dad was a drunkard. They fed me spèrm and vaginal discharge
Mumu, u said that before. Bring something new cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

Show us your mother and grandmother. You can never be proud to point at your mother to your friends
Omo ale

THESE COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHO WAS BROUGHT UP IN AN ORPHANAGE IS REALLY HILARIOUS shocked
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

THESE COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHO WAS BROUGHT UP IN AN ORPHANAGE IS REALLY HILARIOUS shocked
the way you were picked up from the gutters cool

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Mumu, u said that before. Bring something new cool
bring the pic of your mother first.
be proud of her for once in your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

hope you've learn the simple lesson, bla bla bla bla bla bla
Animal, I was dissing ur fake Prof's teeth. What's my business with his mum? You think everyone is like u that rape old women? E no go better for u cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

the way you were picked up from the gutters cool
STORY OF YOUR LIFE cheesy
TELL US MORE
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Animal, I was dissing ur fake Prof's teeth. What's my business with his mum? You think everyone is like u that rape old women? E no go better for u cool
stop cussing. your mum's pic or keep your dirty fingers away from the keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

bring the pic of your mother first.
be proud of her . . .
Start with uploading pictures of ur father's grave. Then I might send u my granny's hottest pics. cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

STORY OF YOUR LIFE cheesy
TELL US MORE
post the pic of your mother in her 9-5 job of akara frying and selling at the bus stop cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Start with uploading pictures of ur father's grave. Then I might send u my granny's hottest pics. cool
i never disrespect people mum until they cross the line, you crossed the line, so you must be punished.
Your mum's and grand mum's please, stop wasting our time here. cheesy cool
we need that your granny hottest pic to compare with Mama Osibanjo's

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

post the pic of your mother in her 9-5 job of akara frying and selling at the bus stop cheesy
Leave that dude alone and face me, he-goat! I have a deal with u; post pictures of the evil forest ur father's corpse was dumped and I'd share with u the sexiest pictures of my grandmother!! You'd w.an.k the hell out of life, trust me cool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

MORE OF YOUR STORIES
WHO KNOWS, YOUR LIFE STORY COULD MAKE A NICE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE cheesy
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]Leave that dude alone and face me, he-goat! I have a deal with u; post pictures of the evil forest ur father's corpse was dumped and I'd share with u the sexiest pictures of my grandmother!! You'd w.an.k the hell out of life, trust m[/s] cool
your whorish mother and her own half-corpse mum pls. grin cool
we need to see the pics and compare them with elegant mother of Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[s]MORE OF YOUR STORIES
WHO KNOWS, YOUR LIFE STORY COULD MAKE A NICE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE[/s] cheesy
Your mother's pics jor, we must put a lie that you mother is better looking. grin
fools, you are not proud of your mum?
Osibanjo is proud of his.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

i never disrespect people mum until they cross the line, you crossed the line, so you must be punished.
Your mum's and grand mum's please, stop wasting our time here. cheesy cool
we need that your granny hottest pic to compare with Mama Osibanjo's
My granny can do it better than ur girlfriend. I could send u her facebook address. All I ask is pictures of ur father's graveyard. Don't tell me he wasn't buried, coz I won't accept that. Show me where they dumped him and I'm game
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Osinbajo looks too old, why?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by AKPARAJA: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
I see where he got his height
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]My granny can do it better than ur girlfriend. I could send u her facebook address. All I ask is pictures of ur father's graveyard. Don't tell me he wasn't buried, coz I won't accept that. Show me where they dumped him and I'm game[/s]
just shut up and post her pic, you are boasting too much grin cool tongue
never in your life again judge people that you don't know their story.
anuofia cool tongue
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by emiye(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Prof siblings and late dad

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Pecca: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
they are the nearest size to dwarves. what of that his pix with his lovely brother...the one at their country home. oliver twist. hin no de do me, abeg. more pishurs @ Op
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

I'm sorry, my father was never buried. We fed his corpse to the dogs cry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

shocked shocked shocked
weak cool
up your game

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

Your mother's pics jor, we must put a lie that you mother is better looking. grin
fools, you are not proud of your mum?
Osibanjo is proud of his.

U WANNA SEE MY MUM? U HAVE TO HIT HEATHROW AIRPORT
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beautify A PC Women...,

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[s]U WANNA SEE MY MUM? U HAVE TO HIT HEATHROW AIRPORT[/s]
story for the gods cheesy
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

story for the gods cheesy

I HATE WHEN UGLY ORPHANS QUOTE ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.