Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (39469 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

just shut up and post her pic, you are boasting too much grin cool tongue
never in your life again judge people that you don't know their story.
anuofia cool tongue
Oya, where the dogs wey chop ur papa? U can't tell me u have any values for dogs too, can u? angry grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by tit(f): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
osinbadjo,
you no do well for this matter.
#EvenJudasNoDenyHimPapa
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
A PC...

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I HATE WHEN UGLY ORPHANS QUOTE ME
weak, show us your mother pic jareee and stop mumbling weak lines cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

[s]Oya, where the dogs wey chop ur papa? U can't tell me u have any values for dogs too, can u?[/s] angry grin
your are fuuckking amateurish. cool
fucck of my face, I've given you enough spotlight.
#IGNORE

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

weak, show us your mother pic jareee and stop mumbling weak lines cheesy

AINT PLAYIING YOUR SHITTY GAMES WITH YOU NO MORE
NOW QUOTE ME AGAIN AND DIE
BAST.ARD
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer with vampire teeth

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
FAKE SMILE YOU CAN TELL HIM AND HIS MOM ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS MEANWHILE.

Hey robbot,remember ur maintenance is due evry weekends.So that u don't start malfuntioning...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

weak cool
up your game
Don't keep me waiting, sonofabitch! I wanna where ur father was buried. He wasn't useful as a living being. I could use his skeleton for some lab experiment. I can even pay, what he couldn't do for u. Plus my grandmother's sexy pictures that would help u during rainy season grin Ain't that too generous of me?
Oya, quick! Don't waste my time undecided
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hey robbot,remember ur maintenance is due evry weekends.So that u don't start malfuntioning...

grin

Funny..,,
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Don't keep me waiting, sonofabitch! I wanna where ur father was buried. He wasn't useful as a living being. I could use his skeleton for some lab experiment. I can even pay, what he couldn't do for u. Plus my grandmother's sexy pictures that would help u during rainy season grin Ain't that too generous of me?
Oya, quick! Don't waste my time undecided
go and join your sister. cool

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

your are fuuckking amateurish. cool
fucck of my face, I've given you enough spotlight.
#IGNORE
May Sango connive with Amadioha and strike u dead if u stop now!!! I thought we have a deal. . .ur father's graveyard for my granny's sexy pics? Why back off?

Iidiot, u dey learn trolling. U never jam
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

go and join your sister. cool
Lame! U stole that picture from a Nairaland thread. Many people know that, so they won't believe u.
I state facts! Here u go. . .ur parents at their best! cool

That's ur witch mom doing incantations in the evil forest and ur dad looking his best in the bush

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by eleko1: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
U dey read ur own bible upside down?Shey ur own Bible nor teach U dat when the righteous are in authority,the people rejoice.We are glad with Oshinbajo
Obascoetubi:

SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Mogidi: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Didn't know Osinbanjo could be taller than any one until I saw the pix, wow, the dwarfness runs in the family.

At least Osunbade (according to Buhari) is a tad taller than the other APC midget El-rufai, APC = a party run by midgets for midgets.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by XBLadez: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
ManMountain:

Bla bla bla. . .

Here again, u and ur handsome brother preparing for an all night party in the bush.
One thing notable is the yellow, decaying teeth, a trademark of APC members. No matter how they brush the teeth will remain yellow cool cool cool

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Joshkid(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHY IS HE STANDING LIKE AN IMBECIاE IN THE SECOND PIC angry
toO much hapiness!smileysmiley
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by stephanieJoy: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
if not for anything, how will u feel if someone likens your father or son to an slowpoke U lack moral upbringing
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by opemipo2013: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
God punish you for saying this
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by lufseg(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
if this osinbadjo can abandon his father like this eheen,
i fear the man.
na real witchcraft!
confarm thinz before u start saying rubbish
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by danla44(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Long live the VP in waiting....Nice picture
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by blackandbold: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
if this osinbadjo can abandon his father like this eheen,
i fear the man.
na real witchcraft!
unredemable ignoramous
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by femarium(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Osibanjo claim to be 72 yrs and his mother 82 yrs; according to him, somefin sacrosant is here
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by vooks: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Trying to curry favor with women? He is not goin nowhere. He will lose with flying colors
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
femarium:
Osibanjo claim to be 72 yrs and his mother 82 yrs; according to him, somefin sacrosant is here

Obviously, you just picked up the word sacrosanct and you dont know the meaning because you made no sense... must be a TaNoid.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHO ASK YOU? YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS CAMPAIGNING WITH UR BOKO HARAM BROTHER. SHM. I AM A CHRISTIAN EVEN FROM HIS CHURCH BUT HE WILL NEVER WIN. grin grin grin grin

lewis33:
TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED ANDDO MY PROPHET NO HARM....................THOUGH AM A MUSLIM I LOVE PROF OSINBAJO WELLA
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
ketekete:

Above is another wonderful photo of the Prof. Yemi and his lovely mother. Wow

Family photos here....
Learn more: http://ketekete.com/photos-prof-yemi-osinbajos-and-his-beautiful-mother/

there is no way this ma will be vp and naija will remain the way it is. It just impossible.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by pomsky: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
teufelein:
just out of curiosity! [size=15pt]is osinbajo son.of.a.bit.ch?[/size] where's his papa?

[size=20pt]........your remark is offensive, callous and vile. It doesn't mean that because you have a mouth/hand, that you employ it senselessly.
What if someone asks if you're the daughter of a harlot? Even if you happen to be one by chance, will you not feel insulted?
Silly!
[/size] angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
pomsky:

[size=20pt]........your remark is offensive, callous and vile. It doesn't mean that because you have a mouth/hand, that you employ it senselessly.
What if someone asks if you're the daughter of a harlot? Even if you happen to be one by chance, will you not feel insulted?
Silly!
[/size] angry angry angry

TANoids can insult anyone, there is no no-go area to them, no rule of engagement, nothing sacrosanct, ask them to insult their mother and father for them to earn their 20k monthly TAN dole out, they will insult their own parents gladly, with no remorse.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ketekete: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thanks Seun (Nairaland Boss!)... Father's photo now available.

Family Photos (Father, Mother and Brothers) Here: http://ketekete.com/photos-prof-yemi-osinbajos-and-his-beautiful-mother/
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by pegasusautos: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2015
AND BROWN TEETH LIKE TINUBU, BUHARI AND FASHOLA. MUST BE APC CRITERIA

vjsmiles:
OSINBANJO HAS A FINE NOSE O shocked
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by wadremremmy: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=vjsmiles post=31231334] WHY IS HE STANDING
LIKE AN IMBECIاE IN THE SECOND PIC angry
[/quote]

u will never reach there age till u were bury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed / Okorocha's Son, Amen, Celebrates Birthday With Praise, Worship In Chapel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.