Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) (5473 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by klark3: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
phlio:
I will rather share a cup of garri with my mum in love n hope than share a slap for a billlon and live with guilt for the rest of my life.
Live with guilt for d rest of ur life because of common slap?
Are u sure u're a man, put money aside, do u knw certain unforeseen occurence can make u to treat ur mum Unceremoniously if d need arise. In a scenario were d man has been incapacitated, probably on account of accident, sickness or old age, & d woman start mistreating d man, will u as d son watch your mum mistreat your dad? & if she continuous with her mistreatment, paying deaf ear to your warnings, what will u do? Will u keep on watching her maltreating your dad? My point is, something might warrant u to hit your mum, but living with guilt for d rest of your life for slapping your mum is not manly @all.

Invective hurts more dan slap... Slap is nothing compare to invective...
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Krasid(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2015
sexyattorney:
I will have to discuss with her first.
What if discussing with her first is not an option?
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by phlio(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2015
klark3:

Live with guilt for d rest of ur life because of common slap?
Are u sure u're a man, put money aside, do u knw certain unforeseen occurence can make u to treat ur mum Unceremoniously if d need arise. In a scenario were d man has been incapacitated, probably on account of accident, sickness or old age, & d woman start mistreating d man, will u as d son watch your mum mistreat your dad? & if she continuous with her mistreatment, paying deaf ear to your warnings, what will u do? Will u keep on watching her maltreating your dad? My point is, something might warrant u to hit your mum, but living with guilt for d rest of your life for slapping your mum is not manly @all.

Invective hurts more dan slap... Slap is nothing compare to invective...
...sir I know my mum better Dan u do.
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by temmypotter(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

Pretenders everywer! Have u nt done worse things than dat slap to her SMH
bro! Speak 4 urself,okay?...I don't give a rat's ass if ppl cud even use their moms 4 money rituals okay?...as 4 me!...I cnt hurt my mother!...nt every1 holds deir parents in d same high regard like I do...and that's cool with me!..bible speaks abt honourin ur parentz...take time 2 reflect on that!!...jeez wtz dz world turnin to?..
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

Sister. Kedu'
lol, I'm yoruba o
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Laveda001:
lol, I'm yoruba o

Akarow undecided
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

Akarow undecided
meaning
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Laveda001:
meaning

Dunno o kiss
Tehme na
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by sexyattorney(f): 4:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Krasid:
What if discussing with her first is not an option?
Why not?
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by sexyattorney(f): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2015
justmag:

liar
Thief
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by sexyattorney(f): 4:59am On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:

Is dat easy?? Wit 1bill staring at U
Very easy
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by justmag(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2015
sexyattorney:
Thief

why? Why am I a thief?
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by sexyattorney(f): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2015
justmag:

why? Why am I a thief?
Why did you call me a liar?
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by justmag(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
sexyattorney:
Why did you call me a liar?

You kno why!! angry
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
She'll slap me for not slapping her
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Chifta(f): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
It depends on ao careless they are
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
sexyattorney:
Very easy

Hmmm
Buh u af done worse things to her na tongue
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

Been where

There for me as in she is my rock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.