Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) (5462 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nairalanders will you give your mum a dirty slap for that tempting amount??

Me! my mama go disown me if a no slap her grin grin

Lets keep it rolling.......

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by vjsmiles: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
SHE WILL EVEN ASK ME TO KNOCK HER WITH THE SLAP grin

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by sexyattorney(f): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
I will have to discuss with her first.
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by alberto2k(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
my momsi go understand na... Cuz the money go fill her wardrobe with plenty hollandis and jewelry grin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Enegod(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
SHE WILL EVEN ASK ME TO KNOCK HER WITH THE SLAP grin

Lwkm....how them d knock slap again na?? grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
sexyattorney:
I will have to discuss with her first.

And what if she says NO
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
my momsi go understand na... Cuz the money go fill her wardrobe with plenty hollandis and jewelry grin

Correct guy!!! na dey way so, any mumcy wa no go understand na enemy of progress ooo

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by ZedX5: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
If I don't slap her, she'll disown me. . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by ruudnisterooy1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
See them ^^ undecided. People like these will be ready to even slap the poor woman 10 times over sef.

Me I can't slap my mum, ever @topic. Money isn't everything.

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by icebebe(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Doe we argue n quarrel sometimes,dem no born me well to try am,evn wen I do mistake reply her rudely I knw wetin I dy gt in return not to talk of slap!ma father will roast me lik a burnt sacrifice grin grin I go jus rent mama slap o pay her once d deal click,cus fr life ma mama go dey remain me d source of ma wealth,and am so sure I won't enjoy dt money cus of d guilt I'd feel, com dis tin b lik blood money d only d difference b say no blood sharing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by jworos(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
if u nor slap her she go vex for u...
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
See them ^^ undecided. People like these will be ready to even slap the poor woman 10 times over sef.

Me I can't slap my mum, ever @topic. Money isn't everything.

see you! wetin u don do her never pass slap??
the meat wa u bin d comot for pot pass slap na tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
icebebe:
I go rent mama slap o,cus fr life ma mama go dey remain me d source of ma wealth,com dis tin b lik blood money d only d difference b say no blood sharing grin grin

naso my man...see pretenders be tokin sh.it, cant believe people can pretend to even this extent o shocked

nairalanders i bow for una level of pretense grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
jworos:
if u nor slap her she go vex for u...

only vex?? she fit disown u add grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by ireneony(f): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
i can't o
but come to think of it, the amount is really inviting shagrin
i will plan everthing with her then
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by DaGC(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
My mum is a 'no nonsense' type of person. If she knew the slap would be worth $1b, she will train me on how to make it a resounding slap.

I might end up dead if I dont do it.

Love her to bits though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by mirexxx(f): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
All of u saying u can't do it sha undecided
una momci go even bring koboko say abeg my pikin flog d hell outta me grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by dareyking(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
mirexxx:
All of u saying u can't do it sha undecided
una momci go even bring koboko say abeg my pikin flog d hell outta me grin

lwkm....leave pple own
lets hear your own grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
ireneony:
i can't o
but come to think of it, the amount is really inviting shagrin
i will plan everthing with her then

What if she says NO?? grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
DaGC:
My mum is a 'no nonsense' type of person. If she knew the slap would be worth $1b, she will train me on how to make it a resounding slap.

I might end up dead if I dont do it.

Love her to bits though. smiley

grin grin then ur momma is like mine grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by DaGC(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
cyprianlah:

grin grin then ur momma is like mine grin

Hehehe grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why will i slap her when she has seen money more than that
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by phlio(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
I will rather share a cup of garri with my mum in love n hope than share a slap for a billlon and live with guilt for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Slap my mother? There's nothing more precious than my mom, bro, take your money and run b4 I break your head

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by LewisO: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can't do that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by okiemuteokiss(f): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

Abeg no vex, ur mama na Goodluck Jonathan wife?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

Hehehe! Na jst laf I laf
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
okiemuteokiss:

Abeg no vex, ur mama na Goodluck Jonathan wife?
mama peace may av seen such money but my mum is my mum, mama peace is mama peace...dfrent people.
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Zedric:
Slap my mother? There's nothing more precious than my mom, bro, take your money and run b4 I break your head

Oga! Kedu'
Re: Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
cyprianlah:

Hehehe! Na jst laf I laf
its a free world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of a nairalander Boma Peterside and Juliet / This Girl Want To Die Untop This Big Dick / The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.