Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (23282 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Remii(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a fool will wanna kill a 73 years old man, almost at d tail end of his life undecided.

Pa Alfred rewane was 75 when he was assassinated and Bola Ige was 71 yrs old
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ddefoe: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tomorrow u will accuse PDP of not campaigning on issues but look at what APC is doing? Why not focus on issues bothering Nigerians and stop boring us and heating up the polity.Those who comes to equity need to come with a clean hands. Nigerians are looking for a credible alternative not this mundane and petty propaganda by the opposition. We deserve more than this..I am neither PDP nor APC,just a sincere nigerian who yearn for a prosperous and peaceful country to be proud of
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

The one who knows the full meaning, what has he delivered? grin
He may not be perfect to you but he has achieved a great feat. He has recorded success in agricultural sector, transportation, power, health, education, business friendly environment and so many other sectors.

Now, suppose APC brought a capable candidate then I would have been campaigning for APC. But comparing what we have on ground, GEJ is way better.

GEJ till Buhari apologizes to FELA and Ambrose Alli.

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by bakila: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a fool will wanna kill a 73 years old man, almost at d tail end of his life undecided.
Talk true, well that is why he would be a good president. A fact that is making the largest party so desperate.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ojosegun2011(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
We are Nigerians and by right we deserve to know the health status of anybody aspiring to rule over us. Mr. Azu should look inwards of APC for those who have perfected plans to rule by proxy if and when they have their plans executed. It is no longer news that Gen. Buhari's appearance at Chatham's House in London was a pre-arranged one. It wasn't in the presence of those who attended the original debate and fixing that make-believe conference is like hiding behind a finger. You have failed in your lies. Check your leaders, if you kill that man all of you will be arrested and prosecuted. Let the old man have peace.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Seawhy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
A drowning PDP is looking for anything to hold to safe itself.
But Nigerians are tired of PDP and it corruption, security lapses, economic crunch.
The only solution is MARCH 28, when Nigerians will show PDP the way out.
Nigerians need change and I repeat CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He may not be perfect to you but he has achieved a great feat. He has recorded success in agricultural sector, transportation, power, health, education, business friendly environment and so many other sectors.

Now, suppose APC brought a capable candidate then I would have been campaigning for APC. But comparing what we have on ground, GEJ is way better.

GEJ till Buhari apologizes to FELA and Ambrose Alli.

Lol okay. May the best win! smiley
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by GeneralBosco: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has started running away from his own shadow, the evil that men do. Its the ghost of the 800 people his supporters killed that is turning him to mad man. I wish him Goodluck as he starts his parallel govt in exile, he won't be missed.
You really no get sense bros. Paid-per-post idiot
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol okay. May the best win! smiley
Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by 9jandus: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
every one is cray by their comments.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by oweman: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
I wont be too surprised if this story come out to be tru But some questions first.
1, Who is paying for those Fayose obituary adverts ?..
2, what is the aim behind sending british detectives to monitor Buhari`s movements in UK ?
3 why was the report of an earlier assasnation attempt on Buhari never released ?
FOR the avoidance of doubt if anything should happen to GMB "ground no go level oh"

Those who have the ears of president jonathan should just tell him to DISCARD that thinking as that will be too hot for him to handle .
Those who have ears let them hear !
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by acidtalk: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
how can they kill MY FATHER when he is already dead man
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by lonelydora: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ wants to divide Nigeria, thats all I can say.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Mogidi: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
GeneralBosco:

You really no get sense bros. Paid-per-post idiot

Can you leave my "mentions"?

Meanwhile please enjoy the fresh air.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by GeneralBosco: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Can you leave my "mentions"?

Meanwhile please enjoy the fresh air.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
Mumu...light no dey..I'm about to switch my gen on...i need a CHANGE abeg
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
madridguy:
Prayer Against our Enemy

( Wa-ina-jundana lahun muli galibuna )

God, I praise you. Do not be silent. Wicked people and liars have spoken against us;
they have told lies about our general. They have said hateful things about us and attack us for no reason.
Let their life be cut short, and let another man replace him as leader.
Let their children become orphans and their wives widow.

Long life our General.
APC 2015

So this is how your Prophet Mohammed taught you how to pray? That is why ISLAM is the world's biggest problem, The Quaran is composed of articles of hate, bitterness , violence, revenge and killings...anything evil one can think of.

It is you and your family that will experience death! Widows, Widowers, Ophans....just as you have said it shall be your experience

I 'SHIT' ALLAH!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by clemz88(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
Okay, lets move away from assassinations, lets look at the economy, the insecurity, the education, the healthcare, the transportation, all these sectors have been crippled under the administration of Jonathan, the economy has collapsed, Naira is being devalued, Boko Haram has killed over 13,000 Nigerians and counting over 4 years under the administration of Jonathan, the universities in Nigeria have gone on strike, the teachers have not been payed, the students are at home doing nothing, the infant mortality rate has greatly increased under GEJ's administration, cholera has ravaged Zamfara, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is now on almost a daily basis a location for motor accidents, the Niger bridge have not been completed, how many lives have been lost on roads alone under GEJ's administration?, #BUHARIforpresident.
its dead man for president abi your eyes blind ni
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by wummyanthoy: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Assasinate ? Hahahahhahhahahaha! No need to , na half current already ! Ha
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by jjfuma: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by arsetalks(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Yet, GEJ has not sued or threatened to sue anyone with all this grave allegations and character assassinations levelled against him by APC and its cronies

I won't be surprised if tomorrows headline news reads thus:

Jonathan impregnates the wives of Buhari and Osinbajo undecided undecided

Accusers of the brethren
Maybe because the accusations are true and he knows he will lose in court?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Oslim(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ao can u waste ur money on a weak nd abt to die man..... I Beg Bring better name in the AVC camp wink
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
[b]The fact that the assassination attempt that Buhari survived was called a suicide bombing suggest that Boko Haram would have been blamed if the assassination had succeeded.

It is just another example of PDP appearing to collude with the imperialist sponsored terrorists that are Boko Haram.

The assassination of Buhari becomes an increasingly attractive option for his opponents as he overcomes all the other obstacles used to try stop him.

APC must provide Buhari all the personal security they can afford as if he is already the president.

They should set up a parallel government without further delay and keep it in place until such time that free and fair elections are conducted and the winner sworn in.

Enemies of Nigeria including America, Europe, Thief Obasanjo etc despite their public implied support for Buhari, are secretly working to stop him at any cost (including assassination). It is a strategy that helps them deflect suspicion when Buhari is eventually stopped and Nigerians denied their choice of leader.

What may be making the assassination option more attractive to America and its allies, is that they may see his death as the catalyst to ignite, the type of sectarian violence that would justify the intervention of UN to formally break up Nigeria as they have been wanting to do.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ajebuter(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
micolaj:
ENEMIES will not live to FULFIL their ENTERPRISE on BUHARI in Jesus name.(AMEN) A ri gi se gi, ori ara ni fi gbe.

Like say Jesus Christ and Buhari sabi eachother, abi?

Get real and stop believing your own lie!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Spray(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
ask ifa na undecided
u no get yarn jor
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by emerged01(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
how can u kill a dead man

ask the family of Agagu.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Takim107(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
How can I kill your "stupidity"??
kill yours first...or I'll give you out to slave traders..that man is already dead who can kill a dead man.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
kill yours first...or I'll give you out to slave traders..that man is already dead who can kill a dead man.
You this lady why do you like to follow me up and down?igrin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Joshkid(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has started running away from his own shadow, the evil that men do. Its the ghost of the 800 people his supporters killed that is turning him to mad man. I wish him Goodluck as he starts his parallel govt in exile, he won't be missed.
u get Mb to wasteundecided

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Takim107(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
They want us to pity buhari by this fake allegation..and he will say it's because of this he hasn't been showing his face..or maybe the reason he is in the USA to get his body proof so knife and guns won't enter. ....I hear next allegation pls...ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS *APC)
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Diesel1:
simple question, na so una take dey fail exam... School drop out
Says the foolish and classless illiterate...
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
ask ifa na undecided
I asked ifa and he said common sense is not always common..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Rocks PMB Customised Cap (Photos) / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation / Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.