Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (23281 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by BushidoBlue(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Have we forgotten that Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan was training snipers to be used against opponents?
Oro awon agba, bi o ba se l'owuru, a se l'ojo ale.
...and Amaechi along with El Rufai queued up to taste the snipers bullet by each claiming a spot on the death list? ..... yes yes Nigerians remember the folly and lies from APC.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25am On Mar 03, 2015
BushidoBlue:

...and Amaechi along with El Rufai queued up to taste the snipers bullet by each claiming a spot on the death list? ..... yes yes Nigerians remember the folly and lies from APC.
. . . and Amaechi with other APC chieftains escaped miraculously in what would have been a great loss when they were denied access to their plane which was in the Aminu Kano Airport, Kano. He had to drive from Kano to Abuja in the middle of the night and the early hours for five hours with the mobile phone switched off in order not to be traced.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by zingywingy: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Ashewo.stella...b4 I respond..are you human??
Did u have parents?
Then I will say u are eleeribuu

babestella:

Yeye, Igbos are not desperate for anything you fo0l. GEJ is not IGBO, he is Bayelsan and he is not desperate. I don't know how we got here, but I'm sure you know how to get lost you dirty worthless street urchin trying to take a swipe at the igbos.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Takim107(f): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
wakacome:
Why do you like to follow me everywhere yóu this lady??sorry I don't date black girls...try another person...grin
lol funny enough I'm fair...what else do you have to say
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Takim107:
lol funny enough I'm fair...what else do you have to say
l like fair girls but am not interested in you so please stop stalking me.grin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by sunylee1: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
oweman:
I wont be too surprised if this story come out to be tru But some questions first.
1, Who is paying for those Fayose obituary adverts ?..
2, what is the aim behind sending british detectives to monitor Buhari`s movements in UK ?
3 why was the report of an earlier assasnation attempt on Buhari never released ?
FOR the avoidance of doubt if anything should happen to GMB "ground no go level oh"

Those who have the ears of president jonathan should just tell him to DISCARD that thinking as that will be too hot for him to handle .
Those who have ears let them hear !
Who are you to be threatening Nigerians?
You better wake up from your sleep.
I dont wish Buhari to die now, but what do you have that you are threatening "ground no go level oh"

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by BushidoBlue(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and Amaechi with other APC chieftains escaped miraculously in what would have been a great loss when they were denied access to their plane which was in the Aminu Kano Airport, Kano. He had to drive from Kano to Abuja in the middle of the night and the early hours for five hours with the mobile phone switched off in order not to be traced.
Oh yeah I remember this one, Amaechi was still El Rufai's driver back then, seems he has been promoted to campaign co-ordinator...
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
angry angry

Which of the gods anointed GEJ to transform people into thieves, Nigeria into darkness, accept and give bribes or believe that stealing is not corruption? Certainly not my Jehovah God. Are you saying that jobless applicants killed while queuing for jobs in Abuja and those who died at GEJ campaign rally at Port Harcourt do not have blood in their system? GEJ's wife and Wike have already killed over 30 people in River State through some thugs and ex-militants. May God transform your life with Boko Haram, power failure and all the failed policies of GEJ
..WHICH OF D gods DO U KNOW GOD BLESS GOODLUCK..
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by sunylee1: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
oweman:
I wont be too surprised if this story come out to be tru But some questions first.
2, what is the aim behind sending british detectives to monitor Buhari`s movements in UK ?
3 why was the report of an earlier assasnation attempt on Buhari never released ?
FOR the avoidance of doubt if anything should happen to GMB "ground no go level oh"

Those who have the ears of president jonathan should just tell him to DISCARD that thinking as that will be too hot for him to handle .

Threaten yourself. Who is killing your Buhari.
Why is it that you people are full of threat?
All you think of is "ground no go level"
Are you blood thirsty?
That means you are one of the people instigating violence in this country.
God will hold all of you instigating violence responsible for all the bloodshed through religious crises in this country.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by sunylee1: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
oweman:

Threaten yourself. Who is killing your Buhari.
Why is it that you people are full of threat?
All you think of is "ground no go level"
Are you blood thirsty?
That means you are one of the people instigating violence in this country.
God will hold all of you instigating violence responsible for all the bloodshed through religious crises in this country.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by egobetatoday: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
Ikuku kuo afu ike okuko!
Buhari should even be afraid of his own shadow after killing and maiming innocent Nigerians.
Agadi usu ekwe nka grin

I wonder oo.
The bible says 'kill by the sword and die by the sword'

I am surprised that GMB is scared for his life now.

Maybe he thinks God has been sleeping.

REMEMBER : a thousand years is like a day in the sight of the lord.

One day na one day.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Precide(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
madridguy:
Prayer Against our Enemy.
Let their life be cut short, and let another man replace him as leader.
Let their children become orphans and their wives widow.
And you will list yourself among those who seek for ONE NIGERIA. "Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain"
Joseph Campbell. "Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentme nt? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come"
Henri Nouwen. Be wise Bro!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
You seems not to get me right. My prayer is not for the pdp supporters but for the bad people who want to remain in power at all cost. This is not the first election neither the last one. How will an aspirant wishing his counterpart bad all the name of politics..my prayers goes to people like Fayose, Fani Kayode who want the general died. We cannot have the same view and that is what we call it opposition. My brother, be sincere with yourself, his this a democracy ? We all see what Fayose wrote on punch newspaper front page weeks back, we all watch what Fani Kayode was saying on ait last weekend. Let capaign been on your achievement and promise. This pdp has caused some many division which it is very obvious. PEACE

Precide:
And you will list yourself among those who seek for ONE NIGERIA. "Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain"
Joseph Campbell. "Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentme nt? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come"
Henri Nouwen. Be wise Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Kicks-off Summit For Ministers-designate Ahead Of Swearing-in (photos) / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. / El-Rufai Rocks PMB Customised Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.