Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (23284 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Beedude(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
steppin:
APC Jokers are at it again!
WHO WANTS TO KILL A DYING MAN?
The same pple that assassinated Bola Ige
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by madridguy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ernieman:

So this is how your Prophet Mohammed taught you how to pray? That is why ISLAM is the world's biggest problem, The Quaran is composed of articles of hate, bitterness , violence, revenge and killings...anything evil one can think of.

It is you and your family that will experience death! Widows, Widowers, Ophans....just as you have said it shall be your experience

I 'SHIT' ALLAH!

My brother, am not here to engage myself with e-war with anybody here. What I quote there is from the bible " Psalm " and its for the bad politician not the PDP followers. Peace
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ollyruffy: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
JonaThief will not go down without a fight but he should not even think of assasinating Buhari except he wants the western world prediction of end of nigeria in 2015.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Laid2001: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
If they try.....
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Jesusloveyou: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has started running away from his own shadow, the evil that men do. Its the ghost of the 800 people his supporters killed that is turning him to mad man. I wish him Goodluck as he starts his parallel govt in exile, he won't be missed.
very soon u wil join ur clueless zoologist de cry.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Icekyng: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
"I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go
and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12
hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where
is my PVC jare".#change jarey #
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ceejay80s(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
If buhari dies, gej too must die follow am
Ask abacha and mko abiola
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Jesusloveyou: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dis news is from d pit of hell undecided!
d news is reveal by God.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ahaz: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
how can u kill a dead man
apc initiatng damage control as usual.they knew d cattle rearer wil die soon,so they are pointng fingas in advanceg

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Enemies of Nigeria and progress may be planning to poison Buhari, perhaps why all the endless talk about him looking sick.

They can blame his death on his age and health.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by zingywingy: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has started running away from his own shadow, the evil that men do. Its the ghost of the 800 people his supporters killed that is turning him to mad man. I wish him Goodluck as he starts his parallel govt in exile, he won't be missed.

If ur true name is mogidi...God will bless u..but if u are impersonating..God will destroy ur destiny for u.

I wonder y igbotic fools are impersonating on Yoruba and Hausa name even on radio stations..
Desperacy like their president
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by MASTERM(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beedude:

The same pple that assassinated Bola Ige
apc/tinubu, can a dead man be assassinated? For once, fear God and say the truth oh.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Gh0stFreak: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31237973][/quote]

na so e pain u reach?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Bamz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Cause you have refused to treat your acute malaria!
Iba ji gi aka nwoke m grin

Just like that? You don't even know who he is. You must treat people the way you want to be treated bro.

Remember everyone has a right to their honest opinions.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
kill yours first...or I'll give you out to slave traders..that man is already dead who can kill a dead man.
Why do you like to follow me everywhere yóu this lady??sorry I don't date black girls...try another person...grin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Realist2: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
krasican:
SUSPECT EVERYWHERE
When the Hunter become the Hunted,
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by anwo247: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
But wait o, where is buhari?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Realist2: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
olas24u:
Very true,they want to use okadigbo method
Chai !,APC with lies, 1week =1lie.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by upsonn(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
how can u kill a dead man

How can I cure ur ignorant.... God protection is on peoples General....
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by olas24u(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Realist2:

Chai !,APC with lies, 1week =1lie.

You guys were looking for him all over London ,you said he was in the hospital and was dieing,why are you guys stalking ?you want to shake is hand abacha method?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by tola9ja: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a fool will wanna kill a 73 years old man, almost at d tail end of his life undecided.
ur father i guess
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
tola9ja:

ur father i guess
ya father is a fart pig grin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ALISMILE(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Yet, GEJ has not sued or threatened to sue anyone with all this grave allegations and character assassinations levelled against him by APC and its cronies

I won't be surprised if tomorrows headline news reads thus:

Jonathan impregnates the wives of Buhari and Osinbajo undecided undecided

Accusers of the brethren
u guys ve shallow memory! Have 4gotten soooo soon that there was 1 mighty attempt on his life! Wat about d snipers OBJ talked about! PDP is desperate now!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ALISMILE(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a fool will wanna kill a 73 years old man, almost at d tail end of his life undecided.
Thank u! And u ve 4gotten d man frm otuoke is worse than a foooooool!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by tola9ja: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by denedene(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Apc should gv d creator of this news his daily bread
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Elkrypto(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
u guys ve shallow memory! Have 4gotten soooo soon that there was 1 mighty attempt on his life! Wat about d snipers OBJ talked about! PDP is desperate now!

U saw the snipers abi? Y'all amaze me really... smh for Nigerians. Like APC like PDP... Mtcheeew
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by babestella: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baseless accusation. Why always APC? False news just to make front page. Pathetic bunch of losers in APC. BTW, something is fishy, why is Mr. Buhari?

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please when is Buhari coming back ti Nigeria? He is staying too late at this crucial period of consultations. I hope he is not there for what I am thinking, the electorates are here in Nigeria.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by babestella: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
zingywingy:

If ur true name is mogidi...God will bless u..but if u are impersonating..God will destroy ur destiny for u.

I wonder y igbotic fools are impersonating on Yoruba and Hausa name even on radio stations..
Desperacy like their president

Yeye, Igbos are not desperate for anything you fo0l. GEJ is not IGBO, he is Bayelsan and he is not desperate. I don't know how we got here, but I'm sure you know how to get lost you dirty worthless street urchin trying to take a swipe at the igbos.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
How can I kill your "stupidity"??
he 'killed' his stupid quote after you got 114 quotes grin grin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by ALISMILE(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Elkrypto:

U saw the snipers abi? Y'all amaze me really... smh for Nigerians. Like APC like PDP... Mtcheeew
O boy u funny o! Must u see b4 u believe? Have u seen BH? Have u seen d Chibok girl b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Babatunde Fashola (Photos) / APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.