Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (23283 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by gidistar: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nnn
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
“We cannot close our eyes and pretend that we
do not see danger. We suspect that the PDP and
the Presidency must be up to something sinister
and may just be watering the ground for a soft
landing when it is finally executed,” said Jasper
Azuatalam, chairman of the group.
“We express fear that some people may be
targeting to assassinate Gen Muhammadu Buhari
and turn round to claim that it is their prophecy
fulfilled.
“We have not forgotten that late last year, Gen
Muhammadu Buhari narrowly escaped death
[]when his convoy was attacked by a suicide
bomber two days after he accused the Presidency
of not doing enough to ensure the security of
lives and properties of Nigerians.
“President Jonathan set up an inquiry into the
attack, but we have not heard anything about the
inquiry till date.”
According to the group, the recent paid
advertorials on national newspapers by some
prominent PDP members predicting Mr. Buhari’s
death are part of a plot to test the waters before
carrying out their motive.

With this quote...... APC can't be far from the truth
Since OBJ accused GEJ of having nest of killers in his interviews he was granted
And with all the malicious publication about his state of health
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Have we forgotten that Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan was training snipers to be used against opponents?
Oro awon agba, bi o ba se l'owuru, a se l'ojo ale.

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Estimable(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC and lies since 1900.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by lawrencemleopo: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
what
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by emeka2847: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nazeeboy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
ikombe:
how can u kill a dead man
resurrect him and shoot him to death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by nortcentrallord(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
From alleged plot of a new Shekau to alleged plot of killing Buhari. Shame on APC. If they have been told he is in bad shape and won't survive it (God 4bid) they should find an alternative rather than looking for people to drop blames on and point accusing finger @. This is disgusting. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by anonimi: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why are these rumour mongers playing with fire?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Cherrywhite(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari might be d only Change Naija needs.if u wish him dead how can dis be?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by tsdarkside(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Africom go home, Foreign bases out of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HLjrzVHWPM angry angry angry
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:
Why do I have this constant feeling that Buhari is gonna win this election?
receive healing IJN!! Amen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Walexon(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
micolaj:
ENEMIES will not live to FULFIL their ENTERPRISE on BUHARI in Jesus name.(AMEN) A ri gi se gi, ori ara ni fi gbe.
ewe ti ogede ba se ara re lo fi n lu
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by anytexy: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is he alive before? Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by appini: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Whoever that is about to die should not hesitate to do so... After all, their hit man from Edo state told a vibrant and enterprising young lady to go and die!
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nazeeboy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a fool will wanna kill a 73 years old man, almost at d tail end of his life undecided.
you again abi? Shey you be far from death ni. How old are u? 7 years or what?
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yawns..........let me relax with my kunu, burodi, gurasa and suya.... wink
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by mysyto(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
make dem no worry...........

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Smartresult(f): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
hey , my president stay away dont come back to , this evil forest called naija with vipers and blood suckers as it's leaders , we are solidly behind you, in london or in nigeria, to will vote out the clueless and restore our lost glory

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Cause you have refused to treat your acute malaria!
Iba ji gi aka nwoke m grin

Lol. There's nothing like malaria here tongue
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
receive healing IJN!! Amen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by oshe11: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
apc jst lukin 4 who to blame inkase d old man dies 2moro.... Apc blyk 'pdp withdrew d air he was supose to breathe in dats y he died'
apc blamin pdp 4 everytin sinx 2010
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by nijanigga: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm very worried for Nigeria, CIA predictions for Nigeria is just looming.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Burger01(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:
Why do I have this constant feeling that Buhari is gonna win this election?
You still dey have feelings? Buhari will win this election.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol thanks anyway.
GEJ till Buhari knows the full meaning of APC & INEC.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:

You still dey have feelings? Buhari will win this election.

Haha I think so. cheesy
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
GEJ till Buhari knows the full meaning of APC & INEC.

The one who knows the full meaning, what has he delivered? grin
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by M4gunners: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
At first i wasn't supporting any Party before,then i was praying for the best candidates to lead nigeria in a peaceful way.Until one day i find out how APC is lying to the masses about PDP. I then look at all the candidates of APC during Primary, Atiku, Buhari Mr Bola Ahmed AKa Thiefinibu i now come to conclusion that these guys are out for something. Pa Buhari will not die nobody will kill him and even when anyone try such thing, he will not succeed.He will live to watch GEJ lead nigeria int a modern nigeria that is my prayer for him.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by bendike: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
Okay, lets move away from assassinations, lets look at the economy, the insecurity, the education, the healthcare, the transportation, all these sectors have been crippled under the administration of Jonathan, the economy has collapsed, Naira is being devalued, Boko Haram has killed over 13,000 Nigerians and counting over 4 years under the administration of Jonathan, the universities in Nigeria have gone on strike, the teachers have not been payed, the students are at home doing nothing, the infant mortality rate has greatly increased under GEJ's administration, cholera has ravaged Zamfara, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is now on almost a daily basis a location for motor accidents, the Niger bridge have not been completed, how many lives have been lost on roads alone under GEJ's administration?, #BUHARIforpresident.
yimu
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Akinz0126(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm.Ooga ooo all becuse of this presidency seat?Toh baba God 9ja dey your hand oooo Let your will be done.
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Ventura1: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fayose can do it! he knew he would be arrested and jailed if APC wins
Re: Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
so APC knew GMB was dying. now they are looking for who to blame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / El-Rufai Rocks PMB Customised Cap (Photos) / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.