Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (56114 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I think I will be tendering my resignation letter by friday or monday.
I value my life and am too young for this controversy.

The way I see it is; any man that sleeps with a married woman (worse still this one he knows the husband) is capable of murder cry... Maybe I have seen way too much Nollywood movies..
"will the resignation do much difference?" I don't think so.
Tell close family/friend about the issue and give them as much details as possible
Since you are not scared of losing your job, confront your boss and the silly woman that was bold enough to send you a message..
Send a soft but strict sms to the woman to mind her business and you are not interested in her life.
Schedule a meeting with your boss immediately (I know he wont attempt to kill you before the meeting ) and make him understand that you know he is an adult so what he does or does not do with his life is his business and you are sincerely not interested in his business...
Now this is your business "His threat on your life" and it didn't strike you as an empty threat or a loose talk and so you think you are actually treating it as such. (put on a recorder in your pocket throughout the meeting)
Even if his initial intention was to kill you I doubt if he will.. He will work so hard to protect your life...
If he sacks you or you resign most times they don't do payoff so face him head to head and don't chicken out the bolded has always worked for me angry

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by eromspete(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Yes become a WHISTLE BLOWER. grin

Seek asylum in a different place. cheesy

Your boss can't do shit to you. He owns the company and not your life.

Be silent and try to act normal every time you are in the office. Silence and Smartness is key. DO NOT PANIC

You said the woman sent you a message (I see an evidence already if things get ugly)

No just rush to the nearest Police station o... angry
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by signz: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2015
I suggest he leaves immediately before his boss drops a Juju on his seat.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Muzikluva(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Guess you are dead already cos i know your boss and your supervisor.
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Spray(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Sharksblow:
I told you not to tell anyone, you had the guts to announce it here? We shall see in the office tomorrow.
but i didnt disclose ur identity sir

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by logica(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive
How is this a threat? Are we all not either dead or alive? Or are most of you in between? grin
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by oshaosha2014(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
elnino3:
You turned back.... That was your first mistake... Cuz in doing that you showed weakness which allowed someone in that position to have the cajones to threaten you.

You should have continue your mission. Go get your wallet, hail them and pass.. Trust me they will be the ones getting scared.

You are a bad somebody. And I love you "badsomebodiness".... Like you, I hate the show of fear. Even if you are afraid don't let it show. Unfortunate, the did had been done and the boss is having upper hand now. Do you think he can gain his confidence back and put the boss where he's supposed to be. For God sake this boss is suppose to be the one begging now and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by yomz12345: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Sharksblow:
I told you not to tell anyone, you had the guts to announce it here? We shall see in the office tomorrow.
lmfao

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by oshaosha2014(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
coogar:

for even attempting to threaten me, the first person i would tell is the supervisor. he should be alerted that his wife is getting rimmed by my obnoxious shameless boss.

I like this. The boss don play reverse psychology on the poor guy, and he swallow am straight.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Emperor007: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I appreciate all your responses to my current challenge...
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
She asked me to go and ask for forgiveness from my boss for spying on them.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
Am just worried because this boss of mine seems powerful and well connected...
I can't even concentrate on the assignment on my table...
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..

^^^

You sound very unintelligent and weak, that's reason you're set-up & threatened.

The woman is a LovePeddler ( prostitute ) and deserve to be exposed immediately. Inform your supervisor and make statement to ( involve ) the police immediately.

Your Supervisor would be the one fighting through for you.

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Noviolence2015: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .
You are dead... You were told to shut up. Na you sabi.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by MrMandilas: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..
Pls take this sincere advice. Do not beg ur boss. If u beg ur boss,it will be recorded. It is their plan and he is waiting for u to come. They want to turn it against u. It will be like he caught u trying to rape the woman and u have come to apologize. And the recorded plea from u will be their proof. Be calm as if u never received any mail from anyone. The number she used to send that might not be her own. Cheaters are smart! Save the text sent to u in another phone where no one will tamper with it. They are scared already! So be calm, be bold, walk around as if nothing happened, and there would be more confusion between the both of them. Your presence is a burden to your boss already.Thank me later. Like Phema said, 'I am this nice'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Noviolence2015: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Record a conversation of u n ur boss. Take it 2 d police as evidence and expose him and adulterous woman. Wat is dis world turning into?

Why are you pained. Na ur husband dey Bleep?
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by ignis: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:
If he took pictures,they may trace him to his home and shoot him.

I think he better start searching for a job elsewhere.

You spoke my mind....
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by ChynoBEATS: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Save a brother. .

Report them ..... N arrest him for laying death threats on your life............ is he your GOD ....... If I were you I'd report them ......
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Jennifer89(f): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
op what if your boss decides to harm you despite not divulging what you saw. just tell your brother or sister.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by nnamdiosu(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Save a brother. .

well you should have told him too that once you tell her husband he(ur boss) will either be dead or acid poured on his face......anyway frankly speaking you've told us on nl but u r still alive. OK seriously speaking just drop the whole issue aside. were u planning on going to broadcast it before? its not of ur biz. let them continue doing what they r doing till God exposes the.. Dont go and Drink alabukun for another persons headache.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by MCDumexx: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2015
I took time to read through d comments here but truly, most of 'em are chicken poo.

As original, I would have sent d pressure back to him (ur bo$$). D first I would have said to him is 'quiet dia' u go kill who? Nothing concern me here. If u like blow her ikpukulu finish, na dat 1 meet u. I just want a pay rise or else Supervisor go know.

Your bo$$ can't do shiit! U tnk its easy to kill jst like dat. U be cat or rat wey dem fit poison? Except u dey chop hin food nahin #50 poison fit kill kill u. Otherwise, relax and keep ur muscle. In d mean tym, be close 2ur supervisor and keep d bo$$ guessing.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by stingbreed(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Bullcr*p

A grown up man letting his fellow man threaten him... Mcheew

For him to have d guts to threaten me alone will make me do d unthinkable... Don't let that w.hore of a wife play mind games on u..

Wish I was in ur shoes, that lousy boss for suffer angry
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by kliq(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Take him out
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Vado(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Follow @Billyonaire advise on the second page. Watch how you and your so-called boss would start bonding and a lots of incentives you had no access to before being thrown at you. They are at unease too reason why that wife sent you a sms and you need to calm them down. Forget the death threat, any guy can say far worse when a D is in a warm P.

Don't get any funny thought, don't form Steven Segal as if you can't be touched but start searching for another job while at it. Be diplomatic. It's not your business two adults boning.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by lordhugo(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Adiwana:

Op,am i smelling lies here..how can you see something today and still say she sent you message this morning

Read the dates and say this slowly to yourself- I AM STEWPID!
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by FregeneB(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
If I was in your shoes, I would get my phone, get a nice shot and blackmail him to making me the Supervisor..

johncreek:
Save a brother. .
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Sacramento4real(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
GReed
elnino3:
You turned back.... That was your first mistake... Cuz in doing that you showed weakness which allowed someone in that position to have the cajones to threaten you.

You should have continue your mission. Go get your wallet, hail them and pass.. Trust me they will be the ones getting scared.
God bless your reasoning faculty.The best comment ever.If it were to be me,i would Just hail them 'Una well done o' and go get get whatever it is i came to take.I tell u,they would be d one coming to beg me.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by nwanioma(f): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Document the whole incident and keep with an unconnected party. if your boss askes to meet with you, do so and simply tell him you have left instructions in the event anything happens to you, that the story be publicized.

Sounds like a neat nollywood script sha.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by JoeCutie(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Juliesexy:
1. Your boss
2. Your supervisor's wife
It's really none of your business, you know... undecided

By the way, why is it that it's only Nairalanders that experience this kind of thing? They sit down at home, crack their brains, and come up with a story that's almost convincing for those that'd buy it, come to Nairaland and make front page. Hmmm.

I know Nigerians. We lock the door before playing this kinda love play. We no be oyinbo. cheesy tongue

Next! undecided

Your head dey there jare.
We are Nigerians, and we don't leave our doors unlocked when making love. We no be oyinbo. Even many of those rubbish we see on Nollywood movies are so un-Nigerian. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tetu24: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
tell Apc
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by pomsky: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....

[size=20pt].......first i would want to say marriage of another is an institution you don't meddle with unless it's that of a very close or special person. You see couples fight and break everything in the house in the morning, but by afternoon they are holding hands and cuddling. I have heard husbands say if they met a man on their wives, they would just pull him off, take their wives and leave as long as she is willing to follow. So, you see marriage means different things to different people. In South Korea right now, adultery is backed by the law of the land. It is longer wrong to commit adultery there .
So, you don't have a right interfering with a matter outside your authority.
Proverbs 26:17 He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.
Secondly, go see your boss, NOT TO BEG HIM, but to tell him he doesn't need to begin to threaten you because YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. But even if you saw anything, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Tell him you have enough personal issues to deal with than to concern yourself with other people's issues.
[/size]
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Santoxsayz(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
blink182:
If you die, you deserve it.

Dats harsh @ blink182

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by MikelMerry(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Must u tell us everything that happen
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tophee(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2015
guy,save ur job n ur life particularly oo,u could Jez text her back that u didn't see anything ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.