Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (56112 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by flakey94: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Guy,
Walk away.....

If you talk to your supervisor about it, he will quarrel with his wife but they will make up and your boss will still be boss anyway!
I would make light of it and just manage till i find something else, whether you like it or not the boss and his babe have more to lose if you get another job then............

Finally, are you sure your supervisor no know about this

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by chrissy3(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
I don't know y when God blesses peeps they can't realize.op what you've got to do is get a tape recorder ,confront ur boss ,cajole him to threaten your life and go make copies of the tape .Return to him play the tape and tell him if anything happens to you ,you've got peeps that's got the tape and the police would be on his ass in no time and after that you can take compensation from him for the threat and if you're a bad guy and your super visors wife set die ,you can chop one mouth and go live happily ever after.just saying
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by adekool4luv: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
U Dont need to panick just make ur boss u see in that act knw that u no send them and is non of ur business.that all.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Report him to the police station,a major police station,atleast 5headqrters in the country
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fool,how can a man make up with an adultrous wife?
flakey94:
Guy,
Walk away.....

If you talk to your supervisor about it, he will quarrel with his wife but they will make up and your boss will still be boss anyway!
I would make light of it and just manage till i find something else, whether you like it or not the boss and his babe have more to lose if you get another job then............

Finally, are you sure your supervisor no know about this
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Foolish advice,so you want God to punish him for not telling the truth,the guy has to report to the police station like 5headqraters ,and to the husband and his own family..
Efizzi:

@op don't mind my brother here telling you to threaten the man. However, meet him in in office and be very polite let him know that you saw nothing the other day and that you are committed to minding your business and focusing on your job.pls don't resign as this would make him uncomfortable if he is really capable of killing. Note resigning would make him feel you are going to spill and he has no choice than to shut you up.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Juliesexy(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:

Your head dey there jare.
We are Nigerians, and we don't leave our doors unlocked when making love. We no be oyinbo. Even many of those rubbish we see on Nollywood movies are so un-Nigerian. grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Perfecter4real(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I appreciate all your responses to my current challenge...
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
She asked me to go and ask for forgiveness from my boss for spying on them.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
Am just worried because this boss of mine seems powerful and well connected...
I can't even concentrate on the assignment on my table...
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..
Bro I advice u tell ur supervisor what u saw and not just your supervisor tell her friend or a family keeping quiet is not even an option dude your boss threaten ur life and that shows he is desperate and bro even if u decide to keep quiet your boss mind won't b at ease he might still look for a way to get rid of u...because he doesn't believe his secret is safe with u.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tammie24: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

He didn't do anything wrong, the only thing he did was forgot his wallet.

It depends on his work though. Me, I won't resign oh. Ha ! especially when I didn't do anything wrong.

Na him go first die o. If op keeps changing job for every naked people he sees, he might not even get a good retirement package.
U said my mind

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by litaninja(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Of course you'll be either dead or alive....Is that supposed to be a threat? *rolling* That dude been watching too much dumb-a** naija movies.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by NemzySeries(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
profmallory:

Dont gamble with your life menh, there are a thousand and one things that can be robed on you and that can frame you. Not to talk of black magic. THis is Nigeria o. See they both aint worth it, Let it pass. I suggest as a last resort, you start serious prayers o else you leave.
i dunt tink u got wat i said properly...in d 1st place no is saying he shd do d unthinkable....secondly,he has nida commited fraud or any form of official misconduct so wat hiz reason to b running arnd in fear and den allow his boss and d reckless supervisor's wife to take advantage of dat fact.......i stand on d fact dat d young man stand his ground especially in dis case wen hiz nida d FVCKEE or d FVCKED
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by NemzySeries(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
ma guy,fear no man....his only ur boss in dat office n no were else....everyman is a boss in his own unique way........dis time arnd 4get ur wallet and car keys.....remember U OWE NO MAN
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by encryptjay(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Friend, do what you think is right.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Neplusultra(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op, summon courage now and threaten dat He goat to promote u or u let it all out!!!! angry It shud be on ur terms and not his or d shameless b#^*t!!! Dey dere make pant dey wear u!!!!
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by nairalife2013(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
tonte:
So he should pray that next time if there's a next time God should make them invisible to him even when he's there?? Smfh

dont pray over such issues u hear! Wait till something happen. My freind, the world is a place u should always be on yur knees about. Bad chances and malevolent coincidences are known to have led many to thier early grave. A freind four years ago lost his life cause he was unfortunate to drive into a "known" arm robber along ogoni expressway. The other occupants were left untouched. U are just a kid.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ur boss told U dat en U came 2 put it on air. Trust me, U'r dead already...
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by elnino3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
oshaosha2014:

You are a bad somebody. And I love you "badsomebodiness".... Like you, I hate the show of fear. Even if you are afraid don't let it show. Unfortunate, the did had been done and the boss is having upper hand now. Do you think he can gain his confidence back and put the boss where he's supposed to be. For God sake this boss is suppose to be the one begging now and not the other way round.
He can't really do much now... But if I were him. I would be most cheerful... Go to the office greet everyone with a smile including the culprits.... Just be in high spirits... Change your ringtone to happy by Pharell.... Just be happy. That will even make the man more curious.. Trust me... He will be so uncomfortable with your cheerfulness. But don't tell anyone
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by badesco(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
That is just an empty threat. so he should disregard it. Now to the real issue, he should confront his boss that he would spill the beans and even report him to the police. Guess what, your Boss will beg you, will even offer to give you something, i mean cool cash to keep you quiet.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by elnino3(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
While all these police, lawyer and finding another job are good... To me I think it's unnecessary. That man can not kill you.
Psychologicaly,a man will have such rage before committing the act. Eg being fired or failed cuz you didn't open your legs. But after the act, by human nature we have guilt complex (esp if we are guilty) so that man can't kill u. Truth is he is even afraid of you.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by TruthisOut: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .

I bet you will be safer if you sing and sing loud because if everybody knows about it and his threat then they will definitely know where to look when you go missing. That will deter him.
So sing aloud now!
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by arhziz: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
I tell you what. Don't snitch or do nothing stupid, I know the situation of things in 9ja doesn't advice quitting a job, but the fact is you gotta keep ya head safe, look for other jobs while you're there, and if they cont that crap, it might be ur supervisor's turn to catch 'em
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by johncreek: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Thanks to you all for your support.
I am very grateful, I have been able to secure another job and also changed my phone lines.
God bless you all.
nairalife2013
badesco
arhziz
Truthisout
elnimo3
Neplusultra
chillisauce
perfecter4real
here
.....Thanks to u all... and others i cant mention.... God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by ekmaxop: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Perfecter4real(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
johncreek:
I am very grateful, I have been able to secure another job and also changed my phone lines.
God bless you all.
nairalife2013
badesco
arhziz
Truthisout
elnimo3
Neplusultra
chillisauce
perfecter4real
here
You're welcome and congrat on your new job but I'm not happy you allowed your boss go scot free not after the son of a bitch threatened your life but its all good

Stay bless.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by nairalife2013(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
johncreek:
God bless you all.
nairalife2013
badesco
arhziz
Truthisout
elnimo3
Neplusultra
chillisauce
perfecter4real
here
nothing do u. Be humble as u are. It doesnt mean u are weak. Pride can lead to destruction and cause avoidable agony. Like a lion, there is alwas another time to strike. Pray always.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Doogee(m): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Here is a business chance.
If you have the capital and resources or you have the connections to those who have capital and resources. Please read below.

(If you can get us connected to smartphone dealer in Africa except Algeria and Egypt because we already national exclusive agent there and we make a deal with them, we can give you our phones and 1 percentage of our profit as reward)

Try Doogee from China.
We are the next tecno in China.
We are looking for long-term partners as dealers or exclusive agents in Africa.
We are a Shenzhen (China)-based high-tech specializing in designing and manufacturing our own Doogee Android phone.
We have professional branding and promotion team and our product have secure market presence in South-East Asia, Spain, Africa and South- America.
For more info, Please visit our website www.doogee.cc and you can see the customer review for our product in Amazon, DX and Light in the Box, etc. Or review on our product in Youtube (just search Doogee )

For small business, I recommend you retails in both physical stores online in Jumia or Konga because online shopping is just starting in Africa and will flourish in the near future. Just like Taobao in China, biggest e-commerce portal in China and in the world. Retailing online definitely increase your exposure to end consumers since e-commerce portals in Africa have so many traffic while so few choices in terms of mobile products.

If you are interested becoming our partners, please contact us at jake@doogee.cc
Or my Skype jake_3039
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by paschenko(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
dexpendable:
So you want to know if to tell or not?

He said tell and die or

Keep shut and live cos it's non of yoour buisness

how do u trust him not to tell anyone when he is already here on Nairaland telling everybody, unless d story is fake.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by josite: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
for daring to threathen u,report him to the police and report the wife to the husband.trust me GOD will give u a far beta job.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by cardoctor(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2016
And you talked? I hope you are still alive as I type this text.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.