Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (56117 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by bayulll01(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
igorekpengmail:
Guy as per south-south concerned, na that time I go flash the idiot and ashewo with my tecno, then we go no hu go kill each other. No dulling.

Guy look out for another job before that yoruba man f**k all una women finish for there. Infact its a western trait.
"when a fooliishh man is talking"......SILENCE
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by vega84(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Bt u are already telling us. so do want to die? #vegatalks#
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by NemzySeries(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I appreciate all your responses to my current challenge...
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
She asked me to go and ask for forgiveness from my boss for spying on them.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
Am just worried because this boss of mine seems powerful and well connected...
I can't even concentrate on the assignment on my table...
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..
Guy U're a man & not a boy.....d office is a work place not a hotel & u shdnt b apologetic abt it.....dunt beg or bribe any1 both ur supervisor's wife & ur boss or wateva he calls himsef....jst free ur mind and pay attention to ur work so dat u dunt start making mistakes on official assignments & finally,mind aw u respond to ur boss & supervisor's wife both physically and on fone & b conscious of ur environment.....share d story wit a fwend incase....probably do a self recorded video & keep incase dey attempt to hurt u......be strong and courageous

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by profmallory(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
They would always suspect you, his attitude would change, and might start to victimize you. If he is the fetish one, omo that nah wah o. Think of the many other secrets in such an organisation. I suggest you leave bro...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Guess you are dead already cos i know your boss and your supervisor.

Nothing will happen to him God will protect him.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by profmallory(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2015
NemzySeries:

Guy U're a man & not a boy.....d office is a work place not a hotel & u shdnt b apologetic abt it.....dunt beg or bribe any1 both ur supervisor's wife & ur boss or wateva he calls himsef....jst free ur mind and pay attention to ur work so dat u dunt start making mistakes on official assignments & finally,mind aw u respond to ur boss & supervisor's wife both physically and on fone & b conscious of ur environment.....share d story wit a fwend incase....probably do a self recorded video & keep incase dey attempt to hurt u......be strong and courageous

Dont gamble with your life menh, there are a thousand and one things that can be robed on you and that can frame you. Not to talk of black magic. THis is Nigeria o. See they both aint worth it, Let it pass. I suggest as a last resort, you start serious prayers o else you leave.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
freeboy604:

Nothing will happen to him God will protect him.

Amen

Then tell him see nothing say nothing. lol
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .

Nothing will happen to you and God will protect you, ok. Inform your pastor will pray for you and all the plans by your enemy shall be frustrated.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Eraddray(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
igorekpengmail:
Guy as per south-south concerned, na that time I go flash the idiot and ashewo with my tecno, then we go no hu go kill each other. No dulling.

Guy look out for another job before that yoruba man f**k all una women finish for there. Infact its a western trait.
sometimes,I think there nothing in ur cranial cavity,I guess am right,how u take knw saw the man na yoruba man
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Santoxsayz:

Dats harsh @ blink182
I'm a realist, I don't and won't say black is gray to please anyone especially when I know it could be detrimental to them. He was expressly warned not to speak of this instead of keeping quiet, in his quest for popularity he chose to share online. Can a person be any more s.tupid? Do not tell anyone, you decide to tell a million strangers not knowing who is who.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by delishpot: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Next time just reply, : SEE WHAT? What are you talking about sir? grin
But o, since you dont have proof sha, it will be hard to even spread such rumour. The boss may call it unfounded gossip and people will not believe you beyound the words you say.
If say I be you, after that threat, I for just bring out phone snapp them them run. Then send them sms Say I don give the picture to 200 people and if leg pain me, dem go publish the photo, if my hair fall dem go publish the photo. If nothing do me , nothing go do the photos grin. That way no body go wound.

Second chance, take thr womans advice, go in and secretly record the talk between you and your bOss. Make sure you reffer clearly to the woman in question. Save her sms and please save all those info in another phone too. Cos If you lose your phone, you lose your evidence.

Then, in the meeting tell him you wont and did not plan to tell anyone what you saw. Dont say you did not see anything o. Cos its all on recording.

Na wa for some men and women o.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by sam90s(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2015
igorekpengmail:

But it didn't say the location or the tribe of the cast in this production, how did you manage you to decide that the antagonist is Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Record a conversation of u n ur boss. Take it 2 d police as evidence and expose him and adulterous woman. Wat is dis world turning into?
My dear I think that will be a very dangerous move by him. He should keep his card to his chest because d matter no concern am.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by fitinwell: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Pants down but yoi didn't caught them in the act of fornication
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
set your phone on record(preferably video), boldly approach your Boss and confront him. force him(with your own words) to spit out words to convict him.

go back home and save multiple copies, get back to him and challenge him never to threaten you ever again. never mention your evidence to him(live it for checkmate

tell him to pay you your annual salary in one month cheesy
make yourself rich, man. wink
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
pomsky:

[size=100pt].......first i would want to say marriage of another is an institution you don't meddle with unless it's that of a very close or special person. You see couples fight and break everything in the house in the morning, but by afternoon they are holding hands and cuddling. I have heard husbands say if they met a man on their wives, they would just pull him off, take their wives and leave as long as she is willing to follow. So, you see marriage means different things to different people. In South Korea right now, adultery is backed by the law of the land. It is longer wrong to commit adultery there .
So, you don't have a right interfering with a matter outside your authority.
Proverbs 26:17 He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.
Secondly, go see your boss, NOT TO BEG HIM, but to tell him he doesn't need to begin to threaten you because YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. But even if you saw anything, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Tell him you have enough personal issues to deal with than to concern yourself with other people's issues.
[/size]

God bless you..
It will surprise some people that the Supervisor might be the one to call the OP to mind his business grin
That kind case if the OP too talk, they will beat and lock the OP with police before they finally sack him.. Reason: Bearing false accusation tongue grin
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by 100Cents: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
igorekpengmail:

Yeah, look for another job
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by 100Cents: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2015
elnino3:
You turned back.... That was your first mistake... Cuz in doing that you showed weakness which allowed someone in that position to have the cajones to threaten you.

You should have continue your mission. Go get your wallet, hail them and pass.. Trust me they will be the ones getting scared.

Gbam !

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by 100Cents: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Hollawaley:
keep your mouth shut,face your business and live# tell third party and die choose one

So if he eventually dies, nobody should know who killed him.

The guy needs to see the police fast or resign..
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Reference(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
cool Strike first. Kill the boss.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by frisky2good(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Why can't people see and keep quiet? Two grown ups were making love, you entered and saw them. Soooooooo? Ok, let's assume I am your boss and I happen to be on NL and to make matters worse, I still remember that the person you caught me making love to is the supervisor's wife. Are you not dead already?
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by frisky2good(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
What will police do? Arrest the boss? He will only make things worse.

100Cents:

So if he eventually dies, nobody should know who killed him.

The guy needs to see the police fast or resign..
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by here: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
I think I will be tendering my resignation letter by friday or monday.
I value my life and am too young for this controversy.
There are things you walk into it changes your life,you just did.
I would have said go beg for your career and assure him no comments and move on as its non of your business who is bad or not but here he threatened you and its not going to stop. You are very unlucky here as affairs are easy to be noticed and aside you someone else knows but kept cool only you walked in on them and I think you carry this holy self around and you cannot guarantee no one would leak it and its assumed you did and you are either dead or regret not having an evidence to see protection.

My suggestion:
1.Get a phone that can record and call the woman,just say you are sorry walking in on your boss (mention his name) and her and that you hope to respect her marriage but you are not sure someone else might and its assumed its you so she should advice you.
2.Go to your boss and repeat same but in this case appologize,save your exit even if you finally leave but leave with dignity.
3.with these two recordings, duplicate and save several places.
4.Go to the nearest police station and make an entry that you are sure your boss intends to harm you for what you saw him do and demand you are not reporting for an arrest just to notify them,ensure entry is made and avoid mentioning your office address but state his names and those of the woman,police will make an entry and you walk away;also state the evidence you have and text.
5.Get a lawyer,find a good firm and ask them to petition the Commissioner of police and IGP and if you can find a paper to send in your story
6.Approach your supervisor and tell him show him the evidence you have but request he should honor you sacrificing your life for him by keeping a sealed lips,see things for himself and reclaim his wife or take any action he deems fit but please should let you not be reason or part of his actions
7.You need to act fast before the tide turns to you and you are setup and chased out of that office.
Resigning alone wouldnt save you
Wish you goodluck
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by here: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
frisky2good:
Why can't people see and keep quiet? Two grown ups were making love, you entered and saw them. Soooooooo? Ok, let's assume I am your boss and I happen to be on NL and to make matters worse, I still remember that the person you caught me making love to is the supervisor's wife. Are you not dead already?
He was threatened. Except he is the holy type at work or the boss is arrogant type I didnt see why threaten him.
The guy is confused like any junior would be and I really doubt if he can come out if he doesnt take care of his end at least when he has been setup which I believe will happen his lawyers can get something to sue for.
Trust me if the boss hadnt threatened he wouldnt have said anything
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by temmypotter(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Save a brother. .
nigga,dd u even consider the possibility of your boss being a nairalander??....hmmm
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Reference(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Idydarling:
John Creek, this ur tory get holes joor,

u mean to tell me dat there's nothing like boss office? and they were stupid not 2 lock d damned place?
so they will just lie immediately u open d door while ur corner is inside? also, are u always d last to leave the office every day?
how many people dey even work for am sef if he's dat connected to warrant even having a supervisor? ??

These and many others running thru my mind?
op? op? how many times have I called you? ??

Ah ah, haba. Must everything in life be admitable in a court of law? How many other things are actually true. Is it PDP/APC propaganda or the fake lives of celebrities or the predictions of false prophets..... we are all just having fun and learning one or two things of life and peoples. Nairaland no dey feed person so why kill one's self over it.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by jerryboie10(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
grin
pretydiva:
Record a conversation of u n ur boss. Take it 2 d police as evidence and expose him and adulterous woman. Wat is dis world turning into?
what's dis one saying?he shuld record sometin he didn't expect to c/or hear,I tink u r high on Pepsi # grin
pretydiva:
what's dis one saying?he shuld record sometin he didn't expect to c/or hear,I tink u r high on Pepsi # u funny die
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
ma candid advice to you is to get a good lawyer....be careful dnt let ur boss knw wo d lawyer is.....explain every tin to ur lawyer including d death threat.....nw get bk to ur office n make ur boss knw dat u av a lawyer alredi jes incase anytin happens to you......at d same tym make him knw dat all u saw is nt in anyway ur business..n continue ur wrk.;if ur nt comfortable at wrk still, get anoda job dn.......
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Plus234(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
take picture, record this and that, nonsense, na every body get camera phone or phone wey fit record conversations ?
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
johncreek:
Save a brother. .
Don't worry, I am working on a material titled "COOPERATING WITH SATAN TO COMMIT SIN AGAINST GOD?" Once completed, you will surely know that this Satan called man is trying to cage you in his ropes. Do give in my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.