Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53911 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by jamarionj(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by jamarionj(m): 5:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2015

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by mediatorboy(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Pls am interested in the whatsapp group. Kindly add me with 08149151615. Thanks
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
please am in interested in the group,can i pm u
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by mediatorboy(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2016
mediatorboy:
Pls am interested in the whatsapp group. Kindly add me with 08149151615. Thanks
still waiting for the add mod. Plz
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2016
mediatorboy:
still waiting for the add mod. Plz
Done
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Ladies sandals with ankle strap..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lolobukkie(f): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Pls add me on watsapp 08032182045 tanx
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Talleyrand95: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
pls add me to your group my number is 08137888523
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by SleekchicNg: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Very nice shoes and nice concept.... for your trending fashion items especially jewelry like watches, rings, e.t.c

Order from SleekChic Nigeria via whatsapp on +2348098156707
Nationwide delivery and Payment on delivery available!!!

You can also follow us on our IG page - @sleekchicnigeria

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by BammyCreations: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bammys' Creations present to you this wonderful Online Training.

Fee - #500 to bank
#700 recharge Card

Do it yourself. Distance is not a barrier. learn how to make Ankara Crafts and Designs for yourself, family, friends and clients.Make money, look good, and be fulfilled....

Learn How To Make:
Bags
Sandals 
Shoe Coverings
Purse 
Clutches
Slippers
Note pads
Phone pouch
Hand fan
Jwellry box
Earrings
Bangles
Necklaces

AND SO MANY MORE....

This training includes:
•pictures (videos)
•list of materials and where to get them
•Question & Answer
•Detailed explanation

Be trained and train others.. This could be your door of success...(Smiles)

please interested ppl should whatsapp me via 07068834345

Remember standing out is a serious business.

KINDLY RE-BROADCAST

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lordbennychukz: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
please i would like to be added to your WHATSAPP GROUP
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lordbennychukz: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
PLEASE THIS IS MY NUMBER 08130933305
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lordbennychukz: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
nice work mr. goodnuel. please i will like to be added to your group chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.