Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53912 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by luvlycutebay(f): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
same, do ve a stressfree day,

thanks

Goodnuel:
Good morning and welcm Luvlycutebay smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Marking out the top..

* Pics 1 and 3 is the landed landings which is our top.

* Pic 2 is the pattern we intend using for the top.

* Pics 4 is how you mark(starting with the main face of the your pattern)

More pixs loading.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pics.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pics

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
*Pic 5 is your marked out first top

* Pic 6 is your marked out 2nd top(you do this by turning ur paper top pattern over).

*Pic 7 is your marked out top and toe( you mark your toe same way you did with the top)

*pic 8 is your cut out top and toe.

>>

Then you re ready to sew your top(you may not need to sew if you re working with thick skin). After sew, you are ready to place on your shinny nora by marking out and lasting it..

Note: You can decide to design your floor shinny nora which you have to sew too.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Good morning all.

We marching forward.

Keep following.

Nice day ahead.

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Pics
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
And bad network stole the day...
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pics..

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
*Pic1... Our top after sewing and ready to be placed.

*Pics 2 and 3... Our designed floor(feel free to create your own design).

> >

You can create your designs by first sketching them out on a paper, then you mark them out on ur landing, cut them out and place on your shinny nora. You should sew them.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Uniquexty(f): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow... This is awesome. I am getting on it asap.. finally i get to wear my own fantasies
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uniquexty:
Wow... This is awesome. I am getting on it asap.. finally i get to wear my own fantasies
Exactly Uniquexty. We make it just how you like it.

Tnks fr looking in. smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Goof evening all...
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by JECU: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
@goodnuel add me on whatsapp let's talk 07035785738 or bbm 7E19B4E7
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
JECU:
Added
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
JECU:
Request sent.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good evening all..

We shall continue with marking out our top on the shinny nora and then the lasting.

* You start you marking with the toe.

* You also start by marking just one leg(odd)

* You check the space from the toe top of the nora and make sure it isn't too much.

* You mark your top(the back part)

* You mark with your clean able pen or pencil(the normal biro doesn't wash off so make your work appear dirty).

* You marking depends on the size you are working with.

* If you are to use a small last or leg for the marking of a bigger size, you have to move ur leg or last further thereby creating a space behind(this is only used if and when you don't have the right last or leg size for the size you re working with.

* Having done your markings, you punch the the dots you marked with your punch.

* There should be a visible straight joining line between each dots

* You cut it open with scissor.

* You place your top and then apply yur lasting gum(behind the shinny nora)

* After drying fr a while, you last it according to the size u re working with. You can use a last if you have one or your legs.

Pics Loading

Stay put
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Oliviababy: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Oliviababy:
gud moin nuel;i already hve a sole frm anothet shoe which is stil in gud condition bt i nid the top of the shoe.i wil try and upload a pix

would hvw sent it bt have bin busy.
i hve d sole of the old shoe,mako n leather

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oliviababy:

would hvw sent it bt have bin busy.
i hve d sole of the old shoe,mako n leather
Ohk.. Pls add me up on Whatsapp or BBM

292141E7. 08067239994
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning all.. Sorry for the delayed posts, I have been busy. Will be back with more soon.

Thanks and keep following.

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by joel123(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Goodnuel, pls don't keep us waiting for loooong. cry
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
joel123:
Goodnuel, pls don't keep us waiting for loooong. cry
Won't be long bro.. Got to finish up something.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Stl wit u all..

Keep following. smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello all!!
Hope you all had a good easter celebration.

We shall continue with our works now. This time, we shall be starting all over again with some more practicals. I shall be working and teaching at same time to make more easier and faster.

I have some works now, some from fellow nairalanders and others from some new customers.. We shall take it step bt step.

* Pictures will flow.
* Feel free to ask questions..

Thanks fr following..

>>
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just as I said from the start, I'd be working with the following materials..

* Shinny Nora(my top Nora)

* Stripped Nora( my sole)

* different colors of Landings (up and beneath)

* Different sizes of black Maco

* my gum

My tools include:

* A punch

* A knife

* Two pairs of Scissor

* A hammer or Mallet( No be Monday hammer oo)

* My marking pen(shud be clean able)

* My filing machine

Other things I need include:

* The different patterns I'd be working with.

* The different sizes.

* Different shapes of floors..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Working on a total of 8 pairs.

* 5 pairs for female.

* 3 pairs for Male.

A total of 3 sandals and 5 normal foot wears.

Work starts 2mao

Keep following..

It will be fun.

smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Good morning all..

Hope you all had a good night rest.

We shall continue.

>>
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
These are types of works I'd be doing:

* 2 pairs of wrapped female works.

* 5 pairs of nora works. 3 female and two male.

* 1 pair of male maco sandal.

>>

Here re the sizes.

* Two 42 female.

* Two 42 male.

* One 43 male.

* Two 38 female.

* One 39 female.

>>

Pics of materials to be used coming up.

Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Some Materials

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
You can chose to start with creating ur top first or your sole. I prefer creating my sole first..

I started with the nora works first..

*Marking.

*Cutting.

*Designing.

Next is creating my top and sewing them..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Vote wisely smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.