Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53913 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2015
my first question is this; how much do they sell shoe lasts in the market? before I buy shoe lasts, what can I use to improvise for it? thank you
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Wow!!! I have always wanted to know how to make all kinds of shoes, but I never new this group exists in Nairaland, I am very glad to be here, thanks to the person who showed me the way @perry2020, you made my day, I will start reading from first page and I will make sure I come up with something, God bless the admin of this group.
Welcom smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Thebeadslady:
my first question is this; how much do they sell shoe lasts in the market? before I buy shoe lasts, what can I use to improvise for it? thank you
Prices depends on if location. There are two types, Wooden and the Rubber.

The rubber is better and price is from #1500 to #2500.

The wooden one is #1000 upwards.

If you r making for your own use, you can use ur legs like that.

You can add up on WhatsApp to be a part of the group.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Hi all..

We are still moving on. This week, we will be going into shoes, male and female shoes.

The tutorial will still go on here on this thread but would be faster and better on the WhatsApp group because of the difficulty in uploading pictures here.

If you want to join the Group, message me.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
Prices depends on if location. There are two types, Wooden and the Rubber.

The rubber is better and price is from #1500 to #2500.

The wooden one is #1000 upwards.

If you r making for your own use, you can use ur legs like that.

You can add up on WhatsApp to be a part of the group.
Thank you so much Goodnuel, I will like to be part of the whatsapp group, my Whatsapp is 08130378428. thanks for this opportunity.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thebeadslady:
Thank you so much Goodnuel, I will like to be part of the whatsapp group, my Whatsapp is 08130378428. thanks for this opportunity.
Added.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
thanks again, I will log in to whatsapp now
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by nellywaz: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please I m interested in the shoe making
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
nellywaz:
Please I m interested in the shoe making
Added
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by xterdynamic(f): 2:45am On Jul 11, 2015
please am interested too.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
xterdynamic:
please am interested too.
Done
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by dharmielol(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHAI GUY U NO EASY O, HABA Y NOW
imitor4us:
how can we make this mr Nuel
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Laibel(f): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Laibel:
Done
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Hollyb(f): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm interested also 08183495525
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by otonzy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Interested also pls add me to d whatsapp group 08030874510
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by abisolaarshow(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
kindly add me too boss. thnx a lot
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Imahaps(f): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Goodnuel kindly add me to the group 08136235639. Tnx
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by dharmielol(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
in
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by noncy21: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
HI HOUSE AND WELL DONE SIR. JUST DISCOVERED DIS THREAD NOW. PLS ADD ME TO WHATAPP GROUP. 08185483653. TNX
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by hemjaybest: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls add me too 08137358160. ThAnks n well done sir
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello All

Good morning.

We continued our training/learning on whatsapp cos of the ease of uploading pictures there. Now, we are done with free tutorials on whatsapp and there is a fee attached now.

If you want to be a part of whatsapp group, you can send me a PM or add on WhatsApp with 08067239994.

The free tutorials will still continue here.

Thanks.

>>>

Good Nuel.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by noncy21: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodnuel:
Staring with the first pix, we would be needing

* White and Red landing(any color of ur choice)
* Stripped Nora
* Shinny Nora
* White Maco(depends on the colors you are working on, there re various colors).
* A hill fr ur sole
* Gum

>>
pls sir could u tell us d cost of each of these items? tnx
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
noncy21:
pls sir could u tell us d cost of each of these items? tnx
Hi.

Prices varies depending on

*Location.
*Quality.
*Design.
* Size
Etc.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by noncy21: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hi.
Prices varies depending on
*Location. *Quality. *Design. * Size Etc.
ok. but could u tell me d cost of them in ur area?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
noncy21:
ok. but could u tell me d cost of them in ur area?
List them.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lolobukkie(f): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Goodnuel good job o, been looking forwrd to sth like dis tanx
, Am in oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
lolobukkie:
Goodnuel good job o, been looking forwrd to sth like dis tanx
, Am in oooooooooooooooooooooo
Welcm
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by sayo147(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Goodnuel:
Lasts re mainly made of Wood and Rubber. The rubber last is more preferable...

The first pix is a female Last size 38. The normal female leg sizes ranges from 37 to 42 and if a girl has a Drogba leg grin .. Her leg could be 43.

The 2nd pix is a male last size 40. The normal male leg sizes ranges from 40 to 45..

Having said that, we don't really need to buy all the sizes of the lasts(it always best to have all the sizes though) as we have a technique of using one size to get another size accurately.
N thanks for giving my size a name cry embarassed
Please keep up with the good work you have started here
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by ada2604(f): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
ohhh my!! hop am not late plz, am interested in joining the group plz, ma number i s 08107311191. tnx a lot and may God bless you for sacrificing ur tym and intellectual knowledge for no pay, really appreciate u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.