Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (51177 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by otunbashonny(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
All these followers of gej what will you ever believe in this life.

Click likes for Buhari/Osinbajo and share for gej

18 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by steppin: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun:
Check out this 1993 picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo's real dad, Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo, who died at the ripe old age of 95, according to a reliable source. He's the handsome man in all white. The other men in the picture are his sons, including Prof. Yemi Osinbajo with the bowtie.
Seun, why na? Shey Na campaign you dey do for APC?
The money wey we give you don finish? grin
That man sef no resemble osibanjo.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Exponental(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
ds pix is not necessary. PDP shld go n die with all their worries.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by prinzel(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Pics of real father? undecided what of the fake one
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by seedorfg(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
9ice one from my able vice president, unlike mr samboribobo the clueless clown, anyway SAI GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Pray(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tot he said his father died in 1996
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by TahirUsman82(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
YES....
MY PVC IS NOT FOR SALE ....
IS JUST FOR YOU TO GIVE US OUR RIGHT.
@NIGERIAN APC TEAM

2 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pray:
Tot he said his father died in 1996
There was an error in my initial post due to bad comprehension of what my source wrote. This has been fixed. Apologies.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Sanuzi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
OK NOW.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by shawn3586(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm proooof proooof u sure dat man 4 de mud house no b ur uncle sooo..

Y him come resemble ur fada like dis na grin

Anywayz I jst dey pass
I dey come bck nw make I first buy garry 4 mama bimbo shop
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by sholay4star: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
nice
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mr Seun I think you should replace the word "real" with "actual"
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
See BIG BOY! Flexing since when in colored photograph .....make some people come post their black and white shoeless pose photograph make we see na #ewu grin

Seun:
Check out this 1993 picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo's real dad, Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo, who died at the ripe old age of 95, according to a reliable source. He's the handsome man in all white. The other men in the picture are his sons, including Prof. Yemi Osinbajo with the bowtie.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by ylaa(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
abeg this man commot for here. you are going no where, if you like post your great grand papa photo you go no where. i advised u go back and preach cos politics is not your calling. ask pa adeboye he will tell u more.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by 1stola: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chrystover:
So what do I do wif his Dads pix?
Show it to miserable jobless PDPïgs like you.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just so Lovely
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
BREAKING NEWS- In a meeting at Abuja with Former
President Olusegun
Obasanjo and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo told buhari his main reasons
why he tears his Democratic Party membership card.
Mr. Obasanjo said the greatest indictment against any
administration is to be seen trying to destroy
opposition of all sorts which invariably mean
destroying democracy.
“As a leader, you must not deliberately do evil or
condone evil. You should know that you will one day
give account to God, you may cover up here, but before God, there is no cover up.”
The former president also spoke at lenght on the
President’s handling of the Boko Haram insurgency,
corruption, the economy and youth unemployment.
On insecurity, Mr. Obasanjo said Boko Haram is not
out to “frustrate anyone’s political efforts” and
lamented that it took Mr. Jonathan the years to fully
understand the menace.
On corruption, Mr. Obasanjo said, “when the head is
rotten, the whole body is useless” On the economy, he
said Nigeria would continue to sink deeper and that
what Nigerians are told about the state of the economy “is not truly what the economy is”. “The economy is in doldrums, if not in reverse,” he said.
Mr. Obasanjo said, I rated Mr. Jonathan’s
performance as below average and poor
administration. I called Mr. Jonathan in secret and told
him about the problem in his administration and also
told him how to correct it but he insist to hear me out.
So Mr. Obasanjo assure Gen.
Muhammedu Buhari that no human being is going to
stop him from winning these month election except
God. He also says that Mr. Jonathan and his cabinet in
PDP are grandson to me in politics, I know how
to move them out of Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by thaoriginator: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
I have tried to be as senseless as TANoids but its not just working. Over to you TANoids how do one becomes senseless like you guys because i dont see any right thinking person believing that story in the first place.
#Sai buhari
HOW TO BE A TANOID

1. Buy 2 indomie noodles
2. Cook for 3 minutes with 1 maggi
3. Open ur head and remove brain
4. Throw brain away
5. Replace brain with the cooked indomie
6. Cover head and seal back use a bandage

Congratulation you are now a tanoid

11 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by scorpa: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
From this 2013 interview with the Prof Osinbajo's mother, she confirmed that her husaband was 14years older than her (check the fifth question).
http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/i-acted-like-a-man-to-train-my-four-boys-80-year-old-osinbajo/

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by folabayo1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some enemies on NL be lyk nope that's just a pic of him n his colleague, and to crown it all they gej till till march 28 undecided

Saibuhari jor...
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Akon419(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
I have tried to be as senseless as TANoids but its not just working. Over to you TANoids how do one becomes senseless like you guys because i dont see any right thinking person believing that story in the first place.
#Sai buhari
you made sense with your comment but you spoil every dawn thing with sai buhari
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Pray(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
March 28......
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by selectedhero(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT OF
OFFICE.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by celeron40(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That man in the village must be his brother then cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
what a brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.