Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (51176 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Pray(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
March 28
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
mashnino:

yup... gat a problem with it?

Or u re gonna politicize it na and say his dad was hausa or wah?

just say it..i knw u want to...ease yourself by saying it ehn...
I have absolutely no problem with it. I just deduced a fact which is what I enjoy doing as a student. OK ..............

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by politricks: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
HOW TO BE A TANOID

1. Buy 2 indomie noodles
2. Cook for 3 minutes with 1 maggi
3. Open ur head and remove brain
4. Throw brain away
5. Replace brain with the cooked indomie
6. Cover head and seal back use a bandage

Congratulation you are now a tanoid
Lol!
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by mashnino(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheIROKO:
I have absolutely no problem with it. I just deduced a fact which is what I enjoy doing as a student. OK ..............

i thought u was one those people...

"take 2 bottles of fayrouz on me"
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by mashnino(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheIROKO:
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by politricks: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Akon419:
you made sense with your comment but you spoil every dawn thing with sai buhari
How so?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by eaglechild: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
We have seen Osibanjo.

Where is Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That man in the village must be his brother then cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Show your mum the picture of that man in the village. She might have a lot of confessions to tell you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by XBLadez: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who cares about Osibanjo's biography?

GEJ we know!!!
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by benitwater(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
GOD bless
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by mrtheo33: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun:
[s]Checkout this 1993 picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo's actual dad, Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo, who died at the ripe old age of 95, according to a reliable source. He's the handsome man in all white. The other men in the picture are his sons, including Prof. Yemi Osinbajo with the bowtie.[/s]

but APC admitted that the man in the pics is osibanjo's elder brother, so what is the difference. i wonder what the old man's children will be calling osibanjo (may be wicked uncle). abeg charity begins at home jor.

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Noviolence2015: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun:
Check out this 1993 picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo's actual dad, Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo, who died at the ripe old age of 95, according to a reliable source. He's the handsome man in all white. The other men in the picture are his sons, including Prof. Yemi Osinbajo with the bowtie.

None of them look like the man . This guy need a Dna test with the original photo posted earlier.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good luck should show us his militant family photo. Doubt if he was from a humble home. Oloshi
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOMIT:
Only two things are Infinite; the universe and human stupidity.
-Albert Einstein
Seriously the stupidity of these Gej campaigners is on a different scale.
No retreat No surrender March28 noni, if Gej like make he bring back Moris, na shoki he go dance reach otuoke.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

Mean while, ayam firstos d commento

brain washed mofo
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by onyibajoe(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ah! Ah! Pricipa! You too? It is not hard now. They saId it is by 'becomesing' senseless.SIMPLE!
politricks:
I have tried to be as senseless as TANoids but its not just working. Over to you TANoids how do one becomes senseless like you guys because i dont see any right thinking person believing that story in the first place.
#Sai buhari
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Father / no Father #i've decided. Also congratulate my self for the 1st time of saying GMB/PYO till 2023

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by ketekete: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Photos – Prof. Yemi Osinbajo’s and his Family (Father, Brothers & Mother)

Family photos here....
Learn more: http://ketekete.com/photos-prof-yemi-osinbajos-and-his-beautiful-mother/
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have been SUPPORTING GEJ, outrightly...but with the CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of HUMAN BEINGS by his staunch supporters.. Especially the likes of FFK, FAYOSE...ETC...
AND he does nothing about it...
They signed PEACE ACCORD, but PDP have failed to keep their side of the BARGAIN

I THINK , I have to honourably DEFECT to the side maintaining the PEACE ACCORD.

In fact,I feel DISAPPOINTED because both CANDIDATES are PERPETUALLY UNELECTABLE.

PLEASE, where will I DEFECT TO now..?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
kayciano:
I have been SUPPORTING GEJ, outrightly...but with the CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of HUMAN BEINGS by his staunch supporters.. Especially the likes of FFK, FAYOSE...ETC...
AND he does nothing about it...
They signed PEACE ACCORD, but PDP have failed to keep their side of the BARGAIN

I THINK , I have to honourably DEFECT to the side maintaining the PEACE ACCORD.
Lol, nobody gives a rat asss about your e-defection.

You can even kill yourself .

3 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, nobody gives a rat asss about your e-defection.

You can even kill yourself .
My man wait make I finish my write up, before U kill me.
U can UPDATE YOURS now , am done..
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
damage control things. too little, a little late
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by politricks: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
onyibajoe:
Ah! Ah! Pricipa! You too? It is not hard now. They saId it is by 'becomesing' senseless.SIMPLE!
I thought you were perfect.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOMIT:
-Albert Einstein
No retreat No surrender March28 noni, if Gej like make he bring back Moris, na shoki he go dance reach otuoke.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

god punish u
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
ketekete:
Photos – Prof. Yemi Osinbajo’s and his Family (Father, Brothers & Mother)

Family photos here....
Learn more: http://ketekete.com/photos-prof-yemi-osinbajos-and-his-beautiful-mother/
sorry where are the brothers?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by tomzman: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Only a fool would have believed that other story in the first place.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Dee60: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOMIT:
-Albert Einstein

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

Call them PooDeePoo, smelly material that must be flushed down on March 28.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.