Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (51174 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by ojosegun2011(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo, why all the stress? Only God knows the truth about politicians. When Jesus was on earth he was doubted by the Jews only because his ministry was perceived to have political undetone. In fact that was the only allegation levelled against him as reason for his execution on the cross for calling himself "KING OF THE JEWS" so if Prof Yemi Osinbajo joins politics through people and party with questionable backgroung he is bound to be doubted because of the association he belongs as the bible says "evil communication corrupts good morals". We (the electorates in Nigeria) are well versed in the word of God. As Prof is, he is no longer a credible person to even Christian brothers in his churxh because of people around him. That is the truth.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by YOMIT(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

brain washed mofo
Frankmishael:
god punish u
Abbey2sam:

brain washed mofo

How market Gej yan.sh washers, una own cluelessness pass jona own. fo0ls

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
kayciano:
I have been SUPPORTING GEJ, outrightly...but with the CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of HUMAN BEINGS by his staunch supporters.. Especially the likes of FFK, FAYOSE...ETC...
AND he does nothing about it...
They signed PEACE ACCORD, but PDP have failed to keep their side of the BARGAIN

I THINK , I have to honourably DEFECT to the side maintaining the PEACE ACCORD.

In fact,I feel DISAPPOINTED because both CANDIDATES are PERPETUALLY UNELECTABLE.

PLEASE, where will I DEFECT TO now..?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOMIT:

How market Gej yan.sh washers, una own cluelessness pass jona own. fo0ls
lol u r a bloody jew
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by ketekete: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by bonnyb(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari is to president,chelsea is to premier league

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by sweetgala(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
UnknownT:
Seun, how can a man who died in 1996 @ aged 95, and his widow is just 82 years now? I doubt that age you posted up there. How many years he take senior the wife? More than 30 years!!!! shocked shocked

My grandfather died in 1980 and was over 80 years old , my grandmother is only just nearing 96, while my own father is 67 years old. It is very much possible
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by sweetgala(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
mashnino:
Femi Fani Kayode...when things like this happen.. how do you look at yourself in the mirror?

FFK and his followers shame on you...

but what i will do now is wait till tomorrow for FFK to say another bogus Lie abot this same pic..

Only FFK will see the photoshop here..

and then SEUN will put it in the frontpage..

and then the PDP followers will come here and make noise

"chilling with my cup of tea"

Like this post if you think what i said is true... else...just waka pass quietly...

Anyone that knows the history of the past 2 generations of Fani Kayode would not find it beyond FFK , he has not fallen far from the tree

4 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Adminisher: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
otunbashonny:
All these followers of gej what will you ever believe in this life.

When someone calls himself a GEJ supporter then it is self explanatory. Expect a confused, inferiority complex ravaged, clueless, desperate, hopelessly corrupt, woman controlling, self hating, clueless low life form.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by guttentag(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP. People deceive people. Lieing party that is how they mislead us for 16 years
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by lastpage: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Anyone that knows the history of the past 2 generations of Fani Kayode would not find it beyond FFK , he has not fallen far from the tree

Actually, we say "Like Father....like Son"!

FFK is a proud "prodigal son" of his father.
Just ask why his sister insisted they must share their inheritance ASAP... and you would get the jist. undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by YOMIT(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
lol u r a bloody jew

I guess you are a cultist forcallin me a jew, but hey watch out for your head we just might see your pix on the frontpage of nairaland as a dead cultist. Goat

1 Like

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by tpiah01: 2:00am On Mar 03, 2015
lastpage:

Actually, we say "Like Father....like Son"!

FFK is a proud "prodigal son" of his father.
Just ask why his sister insisted they must share their inheritance ASAP... and you would get the jist. undecided

Lastpage!

Na inheritance una dey follow now?

How is inheritance relevant to the matter at hand, and what concerns nairaland and nairalanders ( random strangers) with people's inheritance?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by saudatu(m): 2:15am On Mar 03, 2015
God punish satanist and propaganda.

sai Buhari, we are ready to march them out. grin grin grin
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by blackandbold: 3:09am On Mar 03, 2015
"let us examime the picture well..a close scrutiny will reveal thats its a fake..it was actually doctored..look at the right side of the photograph..u will see a sign of supperimposition.the light reflection on the paper also says depict it was taken when there was light"...........FFk..foof for kayode..sorry I meam femi fani kayode

he will soon come up with another story like the above
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Thetruthsayer: 5:09am On Mar 03, 2015
tank u my bro, i also sometimes thinks of this too. people doesnt know their rights, some1 should govern for 4yrs without satisfying the citizens but wen election comes he/she should start doing strange things, a good leader will always do good not only during election period(for political aims)........... IF EVERY1 WILL THINK WISELY WE WONT BE FALLING IN THEIR HANDS ALL TIMES
zizytd:
This pdp and propaganda, I can't believe y some pple will c d truth,and choose to call it a lie. Sometimes I wonder how pple supporting pdp tink.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by wallbuilder(m): 5:20am On Mar 03, 2015
A dictator hiding behind a pastor is still a dictator.
Osinbajo is not the issue, Buhari is.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Ositawap: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2015
you will knw the devil in a learner aftet hearing from PDP....marchingforbuhari#
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by maimota(f): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Instead of this Mumu PDP, to explain how they intend to restructure Nigeria and provide 2M jobs yearly, they're busy chasing after shadows. People Deceive Party.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by drkay11: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by jomoh: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Why is Seun now bursting PDP lies. Is he now in APC camp.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by eaz(f): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2015
A lie is a lie. It is bad, wicked and evil. Whether it's Seun or not that bursts the lie. The most important thing is that the truth has been revealed.
jomoh:
Why is Seun now bursting PDP lies. Is he now in APC camp.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Badebim(f): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2015
I have decided Sai Behari. Aso rock till 2019
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2015
I never believed the old pix..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by drstrategy(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2015
YOMIT:
Only two things are Infinite; the universe and human stupidity, but am not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein
Seriously the stupidity of these Gej campaigners is on a different scale.
No retreat No surrender March28 noni, if Gej like make he bring back Moris, na shoki he go dance reach otuoke.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

Mean while, ayam firstos d commento

. lolz
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by drstrategy(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2015
YOMIT:
Only two things are Infinite; the universe and human stupidity, but am not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein
No retreat No surrender March28 noni, if Gej like make he bring back Moris, na shoki he go dance reach otuoke.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by drstrategy(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2015
YOMIT:
-Albert Einstein

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc

(Mean while, ayam firstos d commento ) like seriously., u got me remembring a movie called mind ur language.. Datz how the chines man speakz…. has any one here watched it? ?
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by jomoh: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2015
eaz:
A lie is a lie. It is bad, wicked and evil. Whether it's Seun or not that bursts the lie. The most important thing is that the truth has been revealed.

But this is not the first time we will be seeing PDP lies. In fact we've seen far more spuriou and sensless lies than this. Why did he choose this one to burst.
Re: Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2015
UnknownT:
Seun, how can a man who died in 1996 @ aged 95, and his widow is just 82 years now? I doubt that age you posted up there. How many years he take senior the wife? More than 30 years!!!! shocked shocked
It's Possible Bro...Dunno if the ages are true or false buh the age difference is possible....I have a friend,his Mum just clocked 50 and his Dad is well over 80years..My Friend is Just 22yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.