Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother (803 Views)

Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) / I Apologize For The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother by youngalex(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
I wish to tender a public apology to the APC Vice-Presidential Candidate for wrong labelling and misrepresentation of facts,I also wish to implore both parties APC and PDP to discuss more pertinent issues as it relates to our overall well being,Thanks
Re: I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother by ylaa(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
youngalex:
I wish to tender a public apology to the APC Vice-Presidential Candidate for wrong labelling and misrepresentation of facts,I also wish to implore both parties APC and PDP to discuss more pertinent issues as it relates to our overall well being,Thanks

wetin be this? apolo what?
Re: I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother by leshluap(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who are U ??

1 Like

Re: I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: I Apologize To Prof.osinbanjo For Wrong Labelling His Father/brother by lewis33(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
WE AT APC ARE SLOW TO ANGER AND QUICK TO FORGIVE. GO AND SIN NO MORE. .. BUT REMEMBER TOUCH NOT GOD'S ANOINTED ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Gender Should Not Vote Jonathern. / [picture] Is This True About The 6 Weeks Election Extension / Plane Midair Takes U-turn As Passenger Shouts “jihad”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.