Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? (4959 Views)

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / When Your Edo Girlfriend Sends Thunder To Fire Your Nyash! (HILARIOUS PIC) / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sebi u Don talk say u won leave am

Leave am NA

No con disturb us for here
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by jaykaylegend(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzNelly:
So, what's the name of the model you're allegedly dating?  undecided
maybe na kendall jenner
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by jaykaylegend(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op the last time this thing happen to me.. Na kill I kill myself oooo

Just try am e dey work

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by noobsaibot2(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
I GO SHOW AM SAY NA ME BE MAN HERE...

**********************forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass us*************************8
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by noobsaibot2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
I GAVE HER A WEEK TO VACATE COMOT FOR MY LIFE...

SHE THINKS SAY I BE MAGA...

I GO TELL AM SAY ME BE NAIJA STREET BROUGHT UP!!

grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by georgementday(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Guy,wots is d latest?
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by noobsaibot2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
georgementday:
Guy,wots is d latest?

I GAVE HER SEVEN DAYS ULTIMATUM ... SHE THINKS SAY I GO WAVE THAT...

I HAVE FORGIVEN HER... BUT I HAVE TO LET HER GO...

DAMN! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO... angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Generals03:

This is the comment I was referring to. I'm following you so I get to read all you post.
Why following me? angry
Generals03:

This is the comment I was referring to. I'm following you so I get to read all you post.
Why following me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) / Deleted Thread !!! / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.