Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (35286 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Those traditional rulers with long red caps undecided embarassed grin

Some are more clueless than their guest.

These are issues based questions.

Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by EmekaWilliams(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Akpaife:
Explain why APC wat 2 take power by all means
Explain why ApC dey lie like say 2morow no dey
Explain why APC supporters dey throw stone

GEJ till 2019

This is extremely vague. . Be more constructive when countering someone's point. Your points are not worth it.
Btw I don't support any party.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2015
K
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by maum: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2015
We don't need APC to tell us the questions to ask.
And I even expected them to list more. Only 4?

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by frank442: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Gej is a fake igbo man

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by frank442: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Gej as nothing for them

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Sylvarresta(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Chest beater... Always ranting
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Collynzo9: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Explain why you have fish brain?

@ the post,

The Igbos are known to be very smart, industrious and intelligent. It is therefore unbelievable to see this same set of people always found wanting when it comes to playing high-tech politics of Nigeria. Personally I see it as an indication of a people who do not trust one another.

Apart from political appointments which at best benefit the appointees, there is very little the Igbos have gained from Jonathan presidency especially in the are of infrastructural development.

At the rate the political game of Nigeria is being played, the Igbos may not be able to produce a president till 2027 at the earliest (and that is if GEJ succeeds in rigging his way in this 2015 election) because most likely the North will produce a president from 2019 till 2027. They had the opportunity to speak in one voice and align with APC during the merger of the main opposition parties and negotiate for the VP slot so that they'll have a chance immediately after GMB's presidency but their naivety beclouded their judgment.

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.
Are all the tribes that have produced the President better off?
Look for something sensible to threaten Igbos with.

9 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money

6 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by arsetalks(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Akpaife:

GEJ till 2019
Explain why you can't write in simple understandable English and you go about calling Buhari an illiterate when illiteracy runs in your blood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by larride(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2015
This are the kind of questions we should be asking all our leaders in both parties (PDP and APC) We must start making them responsible for their actions and inaction. We should start holding them to their promise.

Never again will we be taken for granted

Never again will we silent and dormant

We are no longer fools. we are wiser now.

We shall ask the right questions.

#Neveragain.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by dallyemmy: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2015
They are very industrious people like you have said. It quite unfortunate really that Igbos do not have one voice. They need to shelf politics of sentiments (bitterness and lack of trust) and base their actions on facts. I think they are more marginalized than even the South-South
PassingShot:

@ the post,

The Igbos are known to be very smart, industrious and intelligent. It is therefore unbelievable to see this same set of people always found wanting when it comes to playing high-tech politics of Nigeria. Personally I see it as an indication of a people who do not trust one another.

Apart from political appointments which at best benefit the appointees, there is very little the Igbos have gained from Jonathan presidency especially in the are of infrastructural development.

At the rate the political game of Nigeria is being played, the Igbos may not be able to produce a president till 2027 at the earliest (and that is if GEJ succeeds in rigging his way in this 2015 election) because most likely the North will produce a president from 2019 till 2027. They had the opportunity to speak in one voice and align with APC during the merger of the main opposition parties and negotiate for the VP slot so that they'll have a chance immediately after GMB's presidency but their naivety beclouded their judgment.

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ekans: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2015
I weep for my igbo brothers.They have been sucked in by ethnic and religious hate to see that GEJ has nothing to offer them.I wonder when Ijaws became our brothers.The civil war and how it was lost should come to mind.He who has ears should hear.

5 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Akinz0126(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Toh over to pdp nairalanders.What happened to all this projects?Why does the project end up on the planners table?Why was the promise project been disposed into the trash Can?Defend your pay masters
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by sundaypurity(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
stupid question

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by keacy(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
9ja politics, blackmailing their opposition since 1200AD.

M
E
A
N
W
H
I
L
E

L
A
N
D

F
O
R

S
A
L
E

I
N

R
I
V
E
R
S

S
T
A
T
E
S.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Akpaife:

GEJ till 2019
god punish APC

5 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by upsonn(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Akpaife:

GEJ till 2019

Lunatics comment by the person above me.... Always shy away from issue based discussion and embark on propaganda...

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Collynzo9: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Instead of voting out Jonathan so you can get an Ibo president early you won't hear. You want to vote your son.

Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan has deceived you unfortunately.

If other tribes are voting for their son like the Igbos are known for, SE will never produce a president.
Igbos are not known for voting for their son, GEJ is not Igbo. Igbos voted for Obj, Yaradua and GEJ even when Igbos like Ojukwu contested against them.
On the other hand, the north has been voting for northern candidates only since 1999 but none of you hypocritical Yorubas is talking about them not producing a President.
A President coming from your region doesn't turn everyone in your region to dangote overnight so talk about something else.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by callmenow: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2015
APC is not eboe party. Why should they cut their nose to spite their face. What has Buhari, TINUBU, Osinbajo done for the eboes? Does APC know something that we don't know?

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Louislewis: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Questions APC need to ask Buhari...

1. Why did he cancel former Lagos State Governor Jakande's metro line with no reason?

2. Why did he jail Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy which he wants to enjoy today?

3. Why did he raid and disrespect father of the yorubas and the nation at large Papa Awolowo's house?

4. Why did he seize Papa Awolowo's passport thereby stopping him from travelling abroad for medical check-up?

5. Why did he jail the most honest and highly respected man Pa Adekunle Ajasin?

6. Why did he stop the Ooni of Ife, (Oduduwa's most respected) from travelling abroad simply because he visited the holy land Israel?

7. Why did he jail Fela Kuti for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his government?

8. Why did he jail Beko Ransome Kuti for demanding the release of his brother Fela?

9. Why did he kill Mrs Gladys Iyaman, the mother of two cripples twine? (First lady to be killed by firing squad) irrespective of worldwide cry not to do so?

10. Why did he jail Prof. Ambrose Alli of Bendel State for the providing free education for the poor?

11. Why did he hate the Yoruba’s? Now that the he is in need, he is pretentiously in love with the Yorubas. why?

So many questions APC need to ask Buhari....They say "Once beaten, twice Shy! Is it not a shame and curse to swallow vomit rejected by your forefathers?[/size]

11 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by sundaypurity(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Ekans:
I weep for my igbo brothers.They have been sucked in by ethnic and religious hate to see that GEJ has nothing to offer them.I wonder when Ijaws became our brothers.The civil war and how it was lost should come to mind.He who has ears should hear.
So na fulani u choose instead mumu

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Isajaf: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
we already knew, 95% of IGBOS has vowed to vote for GEJ, there is no going back, no propaganda, no hatred speak against him will ever change our minds, we know the truth more than you that asked all these questions and propaganda in every pages of newspapers, WE ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR GEJ, ONE THING APC DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IGBOS,nothing will ever make them change their minds on voting for GEJ, no propaganda, no hatred speak against him,so you want to teach igbos the true and false, DON'T FORGET IGBO SENSE still de work pass you

10 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Collynzo9: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Ekans:
In one second you are complaining about ethnic hate in the next second, you are canvassing for the hate of Ijaws.
You guys are irredemably dumb, you can't even understand your own posts.

11 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by econity(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2015
2Brains1:

Guy 100 likes for you! I am an Igbo man and I see this mistake my people are making and I just weep.
you took words out of my mouth.
This is a graveous mistake our igbo brothers are making and it pains me to my bone marrow.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by tayolove12(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2015
I really enjoy APC story now a days so interesting, PDP power to the people

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by arsetalks(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
aryzgreat:
Fvck u!

We igbos have decided tey tey, no amount of propaganda will split our vote for GEJ.

The enugu airport, how many of ur gambari and yoloba slaves ruled this country and remembered it?

Contract for the enugu coal fired power plant has been signed.

Never again shall we igbos be deceived by apc propaganda.

Go and watch thiefnubuu expose in AIT and tell my y apc should be chanting change and anti kworofshon

Lest I forget, it's GEJ till 2019

MARCH FOR GEJ
The educational system of the country is so bad that your parents can't afford to send you to school ( hence the bad spelling and grammar) yet you still stick to your nemesis.

No worry, your eye go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by aryzgreat: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
Igbos are not known for voting for their son, GEJ is not Igbo. Igbos voted for Obj, Yaradua and GEJ even when Igbos like Ojukwu contested against them.
On the other hand, the north has been voting for northern candidates only since 1999 but none of you hypocritical Yorubas is talking about them not producing a President.
A President coming from your region doesn't turn everyone in your region to dangote overnight so talk about something else.

Don't mind d oil lickers.

Obj could not even do the road that leads to his otta.

Ask them How they benefitted more than igbos from obj government, they will all be gazing at u.

12 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
am a Nairalander and am above 18, always on every trend and post shouting Sai Buhari!Sai Buhari! but I do not have PVC...

Who am I?

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jmoore(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]Explain why you have fish brain?

@ the post,

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.[/s]

Who cares if the Igbos produce president or not.

What have the Presidents from other ethnic groups done?

The North that have produced most of the presidents, what is their current situation?

undecided

12 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

@ the post,

Please mr man..we igbos know what we are doing. We don't need your advice. Before the merger between ACN and CPC that formed Apc, did the yorubas know who buhari was? The hausas and yorubas are very comfortable in forming a merger because they understand themselves better in their master/slave relationship. We Igbos have chosen not to be the yes-men of any tribe and for this reason, the hausa man will not want to form a merger with an igbo man because of trust issues from both sides while the yoruba will not because of their avid hatred for the igbos.

And talking about Okorocha, it might surprise you to know that Rochas is born of an Hausa father and an Igbo mother which makes him an abokiii by blood. Ask anyone in Imo state and they will confirm it.

GEJ until Nigeria ceases to be a country.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.