Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (35283 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Horlufemi(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Nobody get sense for this Nairaland. Most of you are racist and tribalistic. Whether you are Hausa Igbo or Yoruba you are only my brother if you are a good person. We are all human.

We should hate evil and stand for righteousness. We should forgive each other. At this time and age we should start thinking as a Nigerian. A lot of people are suffering, really suffering.

At least for the life of the next man would be a tad better, I have decided.

Buhari for President

4 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by killuminati(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

I wont sue you rather I will pray for you.

Cheers.
Oya sorry
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by babestella: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2015
jomoh:
Jonathan being deceiving gullible Igbos since 2011

It's better Jonathan deceived igbos than Yoruba man deceiving igbos. Cretinous hypocrite.

My questions for APC and their tribalistic party:

1. Why does APC want power by all means?
2. Why is Buhari still in UK 6 days after the Chatham show.?
3. Why did Fashola deport igbos claiming they are destitutes when there are more destitutes in Idi Araba near LUTH in Lagos, Agege area of LAGOS.?
4. Why does LAGOS over tax IGBO dominated markets in Lagos. Eg. Ladipo, Balogun and even harass the IGBO traders with area boys?
5. Why does APC like using lies and propaganda to campaign?
6. Why has APC states not published their revenue and expenditure accounts so that nigerian can see how transparent their party is.?
7. Why does APC disrespect the office of the president with such disdain as we see today which translates into to calling the president all sorts and manner of names there by desecrating the office of the president which they seemingly want to assume.?

Anyway, I don't have time for a deranged APC party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Akpaife:
Explain why APC wat 2 take power by all means
Explain why ApC dey lie like say 2morow no dey
Explain why APC supporters dey throw stone

GEJ till 2019
Because we need CHANGE!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by CaptainAmerica1: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Chigold101:
GEJ never claimed to be Igbo (never forget this).

Now 3 parties are major contributors to APC. They are (a) ACN (Bola Tinubu) (b) CPC (Buhari) & (c) ANPP (Ogbonnaya Onu, Igbo man). Tell me where Ogbonnaya Onu is in the scheme of what happens in APC today. Prior to APC presidential primary; the only 2 persons we here as party leaders are GMB & Tinubu, we never heard of Onu mentioned.

If Onu who is a founding member of APC is relegated to the background and we all are seeing it, how then do you think that Igbos will trust APC to give us president‘s slot soon?

PDP has given us Senate president, gave us deputy speaker, deputy senate president & SFG. Chances of Igbo man becoming a president in 2027 is higher in PDP than in any other party.

In today‘s APC, what leadership post is Igbos holding?

A worst PDP government is better than the best APC government.

Igbos know those who dont want them to progress.

Following Nigerian politics, you should know better.

If Jonathan completes his second tenure, power won't come to the SS/SE region. The Igbo presidency you're clamoring for by 2027, Jonathan would have used that ticket.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
rigarmortis:

why act like all Igbo are supporting jonathan blindly, on the contrary, majority of the people who challenge and criticize him blindly are Igbo, reverend father mbaka dealt a severe blow to the man's ego, even soludo is destroying him economically.

compare that to blind praise singers who are even killing him, people like fayose, fani kayode, doyin okupe, Reuben abati are not Igbo, even afenifere and OPC adopted jonathan, both factions, in Aba, jonathan less than welcome reception, same in Imo, in lagos and akure, jonthan had massive crowd.

the main issue is that major power brokers like tinubu want to be relevant in federal politics, he knows he has no place in jonathans cabinet cos he has already chosen his crew and deputy.

obasanjo wants to stay relevant and has been schemed out by jona....that's the whole jona must go thing.......its personal beef with TWO major western powers.

Of course not all Igbos will support or vote for Jonathan just as not all Haussa are supporting or voting for Buhari. The Mbakas and Soludos and Oby Ezekwesilis are only individuals who do not necessarily have the political structure to deliver block votes for Buhari no matter how much they support him or campaign for him.

You and I know that Afenifere and whatever other groups that have endorsed Jonathan are only wasting their time for obvious reasons because there is no way Jonathan is winning in the SW. Love or hate him, Tinubu remains the single most important politician in Yorubaland that can swing votes especially when we are talking of national politics. Just see how he dismantled Obasanjo in 2003 especially. He repeated the same feat in larger scale across the SW in 2007 and 2011.

What I am saying in essence is that, the Ohaneze and the Obis have not played their politics well.

Sincerely speaking, as a core Yoruba man, I will like to see an Igbo man as president of Nigeria in very near future. I want someone who can make Nigeria become a truly industrialized nation and I believe an Igbo president is more than naturally endowed to do just that.

4 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

You mean the only tangible reason Igbo should vote for Buhari is because they want their own president?

Well, I now know that the sentiment of Buhari supporters aren't far-fetched from tribalism and what they stand to gain in return not really what Nigerians stand to gain.

SMH

You are wrong mister. I have made my contributions based on the topic of the thread.

Please reason well.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Chigold101(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
dove3:
Politics is a game of number and alliance the igbos are yet to understand that Gej is not an easterner an alliance with jonah will not get them anywhere Rochas and Amachi seems to be part of few wise ones
Igbos know & understand that GEJ is not an Easterner. But we also know that GEJ is a southerner just like us the Igbos.

My state is not a PDP state but our relationship with PDP government of GEJ has brought so much benefit & development.

So many Igbos was rendered poor by OBJ‘s importation policy. But since GEJ came into power no product being imported by the Igbos have been placed under ban. During OBJ everything was barned including female shoes without any enabling policy for those products to be produced in Nigeria.

Today INNOSON (Igbo son) is becoming a house hold name because of the relationship between Igbos & GEJ.

IBETO cement (Igbo son) was rendered useless by OBJ. But under this present administration, it has become oparational again.

Many Igbo families were made to cry & weep by all the administrations past. But this administration in their snail system has made things move up a little for the Igbos even in Agriculture too

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by InHim4Him(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
2Brains1:

Guy 100 likes for you! I am an Igbo man and I see this mistake my people are making and I just weep.

And you think Buhari and Tinubu are the ones to speak for the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by uduokirika1(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Those that have been ruling the country are they better off than the igbos?[/size]

[size=18pt]Can Buhari's Katsina state compete with any state in the south east?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by babestella: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money

The igbos don't need government money to make progress. When the time comes for an IGBO to president, God will chose a credible IGBO man to lead. Moreover voting a man that truncated democracy in 1983 and openly displayed his incline towards nepotism by sending Ekwueme (Vice President) to Kirikiri while he kept Shagari (the president) under house arrest in his presidential mansion, will be an insult to the igbos and to equity. Buhari has no business in a democratic setting and as such must go and rest or better still look for his votes elsewhere. As for the SW, Obasanjo never did anything for the igbos too. In fact the only road that the igbos and other tribes in SS & SE pass through during travel (Benín Òre road) was never fixed and people spend at least 2 days traveling to the east during festive periods not to talk of scarcity of petrol during Easter and Xmas period. When OBJ was in power, the bill for a second never bridge never got a second mention in the house. Jonathan vetoed the construction of that bridge and I can bet you if Buhari wins, he will stop the completion of that bridge with some flimsy excuse.

5 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by akashi01(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
trash talk
What has buhari done to the north
No schools biult by him
No road
built not biult

What's the difference be you and Lame Ebele jona??

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by steppin: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
2Brains1:

Guy 100 likes for you! I am an Igbo man and I see this mistake my people are making and I just weep.
@bolded,
Who dash u? Keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

@Akpaife, explain why you have fish brain?

@ the post,

The Igbos are known to be very smart, industrious and intelligent. It is therefore unbelievable to see this same set of people always found wanting when it comes to playing high-tech politics of Nigeria. Personally I see it as an indication of a people who do not trust one another.

Apart from political appointments which at best benefit the appointees, there is very little the Igbos have gained from Jonathan presidency especially in the area of infrastructural development.

At the rate the political game of Nigeria is being played, the Igbos may not be able to produce a president till 2027 at the earliest (and that is if GEJ succeeds in rigging his way in this 2015 election) because most likely the North will produce a president from 2019 till 2027. They had the opportunity to speak in one voice and align with APC during the merger of the main opposition parties and negotiate for the VP slot so that they'll have a chance immediately after GMB's presidency but their naivety beclouded their judgment.

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.

Thanks bro! I love the way you 'passed' the message without raining insults on the Igbos. This will get some of them thinking 'progressively'.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jnrbayano(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
killuminati:
Oya sorry

No grudges but I really need you to change that mindset.

Will you do that for me?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

@ the post,

The Igbos are known to be very smart, industrious and intelligent. It is therefore unbelievable to see this same set of people always found wanting when it comes to playing high-tech politics of Nigeria. Personally I see it as an indication of a people who do not trust one another.

Apart from political appointments which at best benefit the appointees, there is very little the Igbos have gained from Jonathan presidency especially in the area of infrastructural development.

At the rate the political game of Nigeria is being played, the Igbos may not be able to produce a president till 2027 at the earliest (and that is if GEJ succeeds in rigging his way in this 2015 election) because most likely the North will produce a president from 2019 till 2027. They had the opportunity to speak in one voice and align with APC during the merger of the main opposition parties and negotiate for the VP slot so that they'll have a chance immediately after GMB's presidency but their naivety beclouded their judgment.

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.
Perhaps if APC weren't infested with historic backstabbers, betrayers and cowards!!! The igbos can align with just any ethnic group except those corwards. #Neveragain#

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2015
jomoh:
Jonathan being deceiving gullible Igbos since 2011
na dem dey decieve themselves
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
Perhaps if APC weren't infested with historic backstabbers, betrayers and cowards!!! The igbos can align with just any ethnic group except those corwards. #Neveragain#
mention the back stabbers now if ino go slap you tongue
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Chigold101(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

If Jonathan completes his second tenure, power won't come to the SS/SE region. The Igbo presidency you're clamoring for by 2027, Jonathan would have used that ticket.
it is better to be in PDP and fight it out than to go to APC where there we are not regarded at all...
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by nkkystel(f): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
That's a Nigerian problem not the Igbo problem. Same APC clamoured that the Igbo's have benefited alot from the Jonathan's govt.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by adanny01(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

@ the post,

You said what i have been reiterating all the while and no Igbo wants to listen to that. They have mortgaged their future for no particular benefit to their region.

Assuming GEJ wins like you said, he will be there till 2019 then the North will have it till 2027. At this point Since SW is in alliance with the North they have a better chance to clinch the ticket in 2027 which may last till 2035. Assuming a North to south and back to north arrangement, the north gets 2035 to 2043 thats when Igbo will be in serious contention. Mark it 2043 and thats 28 years from now.

Assuming Buhari wins, he exits in 2023 and definitely hands over to south west. SW exits in 2031 and then SE should have the chance. But because they have failed in having an alliance with the Hausa or Yoruba, they may be robbed yet again and power comes back to the north till 2039. Thats yet another opportunity which the Yoruba in alliance with the North take it off the Igbo leaving them obviously out of contention.

The Igbo stand a better chance with APC. Lest i forget, people like Ameachi if God wills, could be rewarded in 2031, in that case Igbo may not smell that office till about 2051! No amount of protest will get them that seat till they form an alliance which they are currently not to willing to. Donot forget that the last Igbo president in Nigeria was Aguiyi Ironsi way back in 1966

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by kodded(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
akashi01:
built not biult

What's the difference be you and Lame Ebele jona??
angry
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by killuminati(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

No grudges but I really need you to change that mindset.

Will you do that for me?
Sure.. Thnx.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by babestella: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Are you now calling GEJ an IGBO man? I hope not. Now the fact remains that God wanted the presidency to go to the minority for reasons best known to HIm alone and we must appreciate and come to terms with that fact. Now after GEJ, we go back to the normal political structure which gives power to the north and after 8 years, the most equitable thing to do under the PDP party is to present a core IGBO man as a presidential candidate and thereafter a Yourba man and so on if truly we are in a United country. Then I will ask you, what about the middle belters, the Efiks and other minorities?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by babestella: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
adanny01:

You said what i have been reiterating all the while and no Igbo wants to listen to that. They have mortgaged their future for no particular benefit to their region.

Assuming GEJ wins like you said, he will be there till 2019 then the North will have it till 2027. At this point Since SW is in alliance with the North they have a better chance to clinch the ticket in 2027 which may last till 2035. Assuming a North to south and back to north arrangement, the north gets 2035 to 2043 thats when Igbo will be in serious contention. Mark it 2043 and thats 28 years from now.

Assuming Buhari wins, he exits in 2023 and definitely hands over to south west. SW exits in 2031 and then SE should have the chance. But because they have failed in having an alliance with the Hausa or Yoruba, they may be robbed yet again and power comes back to the north till 2039. Thats yet another opportunity which the Yoruba in alliance with the North take it off the Igbo leaving them obviously out of contention.

The Igbo stand a better chance with APC. Lest i forget, people like Ameachi if God wills, could be rewarded in 2031, in that case Igbo may not smell that office till about 2051! No amount of protest will get them that seat till they form an alliance which they are currently not to willing to. Donot forget that the last Igbo president in Nigeria was Aguiyi Ironsi way back in 1966

Please stop dreaming. Power is going back to the north under the PDP party, forget this your APC mathematics. After this election, APC will be history go and write it down where you will not forget it. The igbos are better off being in PDP than APC which largely is still a tribal party controlled by the SW. PDP is a national party which covers everyone's interest.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by MyMentor: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
While am sure dat GEJ did nthing 2 d IGBOs, am sure Buhari and APC wil nt impliment d outcome of dat last National Conf. escply; d demand by d Yoruba 4 Regionalztn and Igbo's dmand 4 a new State. D Northerns does nt agreed on dis.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jnrbayano(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2015
killuminati:
Sure.. Thnx.

Now, I am happy.

Welcome smiley
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by killuminati(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

Now, I am happy.

Welcome smiley
Cool bruv
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by usmanbaba(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Please enlightened him
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Adaezeagu(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
I AM PROUD TO BE AN IGBO GIRL
We are so important that is why APC notice everything we do. grin
We can not work with hausa or Yoruba man because they hate us.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by babestella: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
MyMentor:
While am sure dat GEJ did nthing 2 d IGBOs, am sure Buhari and APC wil nt impliment d outcome of dat last National Conf. escply; d demand by d Yoruba 4 Regionalztn and Igbo's dmand 4 a new State. D Northerns does nt agreed on dis.

With APC at the helm of affairs the national conference will be flushed down the drain. Remember APC refused to be part of the conference which was a platform to discuss the unity and progress of this nation. They were not there and now they want to come and rule. I don't think any right thinking Nigerian who truly wants the unity of this nation will vote APC.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by usmanbaba(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
What have u acheive wit ur masters degree? Go and skull abroad my brother an Hausa man with his first degree is waitn for u to continue controlling u guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.