Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (35285 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ikwokrikwo: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
usmanbaba:
What have u acheive wit ur masters degree? Go and skull abroad my brother an Hausa man with his first degree is waitn for u to continue controlling u guys
You only control cows and Almajiris like the thousands under Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ikwokrikwo: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
adanny01:

You said what i have been reiterating all the while and no Igbo wants to listen to that. They have mortgaged their future for no particular benefit to their region.

Assuming GEJ wins like you said, he will be there till 2019 then the North will have it till 2027. At this point Since SW is in alliance with the North they have a better chance to clinch the ticket in 2027 which may last till 2035. Assuming a North to south and back to north arrangement, the north gets 2035 to 2043 thats when Igbo will be in serious contention. Mark it 2043 and thats 28 years from now.

Assuming Buhari wins, he exits in 2023 and definitely hands over to south west. SW exits in 2031 and then SE should have the chance. But because they have failed in having an alliance with the Hausa or Yoruba, they may be robbed yet again and power comes back to the north till 2039. Thats yet another opportunity which the Yoruba in alliance with the North take it off the Igbo leaving them obviously out of contention.

The Igbo stand a better chance with APC. Lest i forget, people like Ameachi if God wills, could be rewarded in 2031, in that case Igbo may not smell that office till about 2051! No amount of protest will get them that seat till they form an alliance which they are currently not to willing to. Donot forget that the last Igbo president in Nigeria was Aguiyi Ironsi way back in 1966
So you have no other ambition/target in life other than when an Igbo man becomes President? No one or tribe has ever become President in Nigeria by these your calculations/alliances, go figure.
Get on with your life/ ambitions. It is only failures that have their happiness centered around when one from the tribe becomes President, something that wouldn't even benefit you personally.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Of course not all Igbos will support or vote for Jonathan just as not all Haussa are supporting or voting for Buhari. The Mbakas and Soludos and Oby Ezekwesilis are only individuals who do not necessarily have the political structure to deliver block votes for Buhari no matter how much they support him or campaign for him.

You and I know that Afenifere and whatever other groups that have endorsed Jonathan are only wasting their time for obvious reasons because there is no way Jonathan is winning in the SW. Love or hate him, Tinubu remains the single most important politician in Yorubaland that can swing votes especially when we are talking of national politics. Just see how he dismantled Obasanjo in 2003 especially. He repeated the same feat in larger scale across the SW in 2007 and 2011.

What I am saying in essence is that, the Ohaneze and the Obis have not played their politics well.

Sincerely speaking, as a core Yoruba man, I will like to see an Igbo man as president of Nigeria in very near future. I want someone who can make Nigeria become a truly industrialized nation and I believe an Igbo president is more than naturally endowed to do just that.
I see the pain in your smile!!!! Just quit trying!!! And did I hear you say there is no way GEJ is winning SW Looooool!!! Wake up man!! Well, I don't blame you dat much, dats the rubbish they sell you guys over there! so u actually think obj will/encourage votes for buhari? What of OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL, don't u think he still has structures in the sw? Add that to the structures of Fayose, mimiko, obanikoro, agbaje, alao akala, femi otedola, alakija, buruji, the chief of staff to the president (have forgotten his name), olusegun aganga, PDP Senators and house members, the millions of igbos in Lagos etc!!!! Then add it to the block votes from Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Gombe, Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, Adamawa, Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River, Aka Ibom, Rivers, Edo (pls don't tell me u think oshomole/edo people will vote against GEJ), Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo.
Bro!! There is no Election!!! The election is a foreclosed issue!!!! That's why I laugh very hard every time I come across all these comments coming from APC apologists who know the REALITY but have for some reasons chose to ignore them!!!! GEJ will go, but only in 2019!!!! Quote me!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by usmanbaba(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Isn't it obviuse that d Huasas ar controlling cows and people like u at d aim off affairs?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by okestev: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2015
upsonn:

This is not about turning anybody against his/her choice... Its abt addressing the real issue that affects all of us.
Good response....God bless you...
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money
you are dolt, stupid fool. how are you better than an average Igbo man? none of generations both past and present can even crawl where any Igbo man walk. since you don't like money, take this from me, your generation shall remain poor and wretched forever in Jesus name. amen. I only say this because you don't like money remember.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money
you are a dolt, stupid fool. how are you better than an average Igbo man? none of your generations both past and present can even crawl where any Igbo man walk. since you don't like money, take this from me, your generation shall remain poor and wretched forever in Jesus name. amen. I only say this because you don't like money remember.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ikwokrikwo: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
usmanbaba:
Isn't it obviuse that d Huasas ar controlling cows and people like u at d aim off affairs?
Which ''aim'' of affairs? You only control cows and Jihadists, you don't control me.
If you think you can, bring your nonsense Sharia to my domain, come and stop me from drinking my beer this evening.
Can't you see that even you boko haram knows their boundary?
Go and learn how to spell and quote.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mention the back stabbers now if ino go slap you tongue
Looool!!!!! No be my mouth u go hear say police they collect roja!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mention the back stabbers now if ino go slap you tongue
Looool!! There is only one ethnic group notorious for that!!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
Looool!! There is only one ethnic group notorious for that!!
talk am now if I no go wound you for here tongue
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by akashi01(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
noting
We are rich unlike you poor retarded bush man
nothing not noting

Chai see as jona don deprive you of good education
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
I see the pain in your smile!!!! Just quit trying!!! And did I hear you say there is no way GEJ is winning SW Looooool!!! Wake up man!! Well, I don't blame you dat much, dats the rubbish they sell you guys over there! so u actually think obj will/encourage votes for buhari? What of OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL, don't u think he still has structures in the sw? Add that to the structures of Fayose, mimiko, obanikoro, agbaje, alao akala, femi otedola, alakija, buruji, the chief of staff to the president (have forgotten his name), olusegun aganga, PDP Senators and house members, the millions of igbos in Lagos etc!!!! Then add it to the block votes from Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Gombe, Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, Adamawa, Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River, Aka Ibom, Rivers, Edo (pls don't tell me u think oshomole/edo people will vote against GEJ), Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo.
Bro!! There is no Election!!! The election is a foreclosed issue!!!! That's why I laugh very hard every time I come across all these comments coming from APC apologists who know the REALITY but have for some reasons chose to ignore them!!!! GEJ will go, but only in 2019!!!! Quote me!!!!!!

You obviously don't know politics if you think Jonathan is winning in SW.

Did you just say GEJ is getting block votes from Kaduna, Niger, Gombe, Taraba, Bauchi, Adamawa? I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

I am very sure that if you say this to Jonathan as clueless as he is, he will slap you in annoyance because he will immediately recognize you as a very bad sycophant. Even, his die hard Okupe didn't come up with the list you have there when he did his own prediction.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Shubbylee(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :
NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613
PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES
SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by MyMentor: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2015
babestella:

With APC at the helm of affairs the national conference will be flushed down the drain. Remember APC refused to be part of the conference which was a platform to discuss the unity and progress of this nation. They were not there and now they want to come and rule. I don't think any right thinking Nigerian who truly wants the unity of this nation will vote APC.
so, am right on dat? Den wot give dem d impetus 2 talk abt it against dia opposition?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
harde2lah:
Yeeboes are not interested in developments. Just like their Oyaneze they're more interested in political appointments.
imagine this yorubastard from Ibadan (brown zinc people) talking about development. you are a biiiiiigggggg fooool.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2015
usmanbaba:
Yes they WERE (even though they ordinarily should have been the slaves, judging by their level of incompetence and illiteracy). But all these are in the past now thanks to GEJ who has enthroned a culture that encourages credibility rather than mediocrity and that's why they hate him with passion and are willing to do just about anything to oust him!! He has blown the lid on them!! Can u belive that shamsudeen usman was once a finance minister, Jubril aminu a petroleum minister (a medical doctor!!), late maryam umar a minister for power and sanusi a CBN Governor (with a first degree in Arabic and Islamic studies!!!) People with no background whatsoever in those fields!!! That is the Nigeria that the North wants us to go back to, but I say: #NEVER AGAIN#

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
talk am now if I no go wound you for here tongue
Loooool! Guy abeg free me (in terry GM's voice)
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Peppyluv:
We can see how well Tinubu has improved your wretched lives......
you need jesus!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by usmanbaba(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2015
I think u ar d one dat need to go and learn how to quote and contribute in a very important issues like this. U contribute without fact and ur argument ar baseless.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Ekans:
.Just what I was insinuating (politics based on hate).People like you are irredeemable. Such a waste.
why do kleptomaniacs like you speaks from both side of there mouth? so you blaming him for choosing an ijaw man is not politics of hate right? go to bed, you are sick in the head.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by kernel504(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
shaqhead:

North-SouthWest alliance, Yes! but Is dere rily a concrete alliance between d igbos and d South-South. In my opinion its neither here nor there-loose alliance! The igbos should b negotiatin frm a place of comparative strength with d southsouth but no we c dem acting lyk a young girl in a forced marriage. Its friends with benefits-dts politics!

Are they choosin to lounge n dine wt d king or r they ok with crumbs? The Igbos wl kp getin d shorter end of bargains unless they r able to negotiate n demand for policy decisions that favour them n nt get lost by ds "Azikiwe" sentimental B.S they hv bn sold!

The igbos are a very intelligent stalk in ds country but they betray dt intelligence when it coms to politics in Nigeria. Establishments nw c dem as dose who jst go for d highest bidder.
Wow!!! Nice one there, but then... Is better to be a king in the state, than been a slave in the federal. Take a look at the political structure of APC, which is a typical structure of North West alliance, it doesn't have room for the Igbos for the fear of the unknown. Alliance requires lots of truth, to avoid marginalisation. We may not easily get a notch at the presidency, but then, Igbos are busy strengthen their economic and educational capacity.

Their alliance with the South South is far preferable with this administration. Am not a fan of Jonathan, but look at these.
1. Jonathan's trade policies has changed the fortune of the Igbo man, Main Market has enlarged by 60% percentage.
2. Among the first 30 richest in Nigeria, Igbos are now up to 11 in that number.
3. 2nd Niger bridge is another one, if we support the North we ''may'' never gain a thing from them ( My Opinion).
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by cut007: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You obviously don't know politics if you think Jonathan is winning in SW.

Did you just say GEJ is getting block votes from Kaduna, Niger, Gombe, Taraba, Bauchi, Adamawa? I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

I am very sure that if you say this to Jonathan as clueless as he is, he will slap you in annoyance because he will immediately recognize you as a very bad sycophant. Even, his die hard Okupe didn't come up with the list you have there when he did his own prediction.
Looooool! I quite understand that your illogical mind won't let you agree with logical postulations. But it dosent change the fact!! i'm tempted to breakdown the bit by bit analysis that culminated in those predictions but ur post gave u away as a biased mind. So since nairaland isn't going away after the elections, I suggest you quote me after the results are announced by the new incoming Inec chairman. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
arsetalks:
This is another reason why GEJ must go. Children like you no longer respect their elders like me. This is because life is so hard for parents. They no longer have time to teach their children morals as they are busy chasing after money.

GEJ must go
fool, if you have the guts to insult Mr president, what makes you think you deserve any respect from anybody?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Nashoji:
you are a dolt, stupid fool. how are you better than an average Igbo man? none of your generations both past and present can even crawl where any Igbo man walk. since you don't like money, take this from me, your generation shall remain poor and wretched forever in Jesus name. amen. I only say this because you don't like money remember.
well my destiny and fate is not in ur hands! But let me tell u dat wateva u av said to me now shall remain and stay in ur lives till ur fourth generation. I don't knw u but I can guarantee u dat u shall spend d rest of ur days in sickness and abject poverty and I know heaven has accepted it(AMEN)

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by usmanbaba(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Nice contribution I must say, but all these achievement u mentioned above u forgot were all a master plan of musa yarhadua a northener?. sanisi lamido sanusi had his first degree in economics not islamic studies as u mentioned
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I don see u wey care abt ur Future, I just don't want to insult u...
lo rẹ ori
undecided
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by arsetalks(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nashoji:
fool, if you have the guts to insult Mr president, what makes you think you deserve any respect from anybody?
Oponu. Did I say he should not run his mouth? He is free to say what he wants, doesn't stain me but I am free to say what I want too.

Besides, when you are a leader, you are in the forefront, take on the chin whatever you get.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
texalux:
I knew plenty ibo wey get cowiet brain bt its quiet umfortunate that some of them are Egoat imagine obola jonathan dey fool una say him be ibo yet una dey 4low am, remember say na una turn hm dey use o inugo? Imagne small south south wey no reach half of bo dey take una as mugu awanamoooooooo!
so you know that it is our turn that he is using yet you urge us to vote for buhari, is buhari an igbo man or you are plain confuse? pls go to hell with your presidency, we have decided to vote for GEJ so tell us another thing jare.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by folabayo1(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
babestella:

The igbos don't need government money to make progress. When the time comes for an IGBO to president, God will chose a credible IGBO man to lead. Moreover voting a man that truncated democracy in 1983 and openly displayed his incline towards nepotism by sending Ekwueme (Vice President) to Kirikiri while he kept Shagari (the president) under house arrest in his presidential mansion, will be an insult to the igbos and to equity. Buhari has no business in a democratic setting and as such must go and rest or better still look for his votes elsewhere. As for the SW, Obasanjo never did anything for the igbos too. In fact the only road that the igbos and other tribes in SS & SE pass through during travel (Benín Òre road) was never fixed and people spend at least 2 days traveling to the east during festive periods not to talk of scarcity of petrol during Easter and Xmas period. When OBJ was in power, the bill for a second never bridge never got a second mention in the house. Jonathan vetoed the construction of that bridge and I can bet you if Buhari wins, he will stop the completion of that bridge with some flimsy excuse.
good response
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by GenIgrigi: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
aryzgreat:
Fvck u!

We igbos have decided tey tey, no amount of propaganda will split our vote for GEJ.

The enugu airport, how many of ur gambari and yoloba slaves ruled this country and remembered it?

Contract for the enugu coal fired power plant has been signed.

Never again shall we igbos be deceived by apc propaganda.

Go and watch thiefnubuu expose on AIT and tell my y apc should be chanting change and anti kworofshon

Lest I forget, it's GEJ till 2019

MARCH FOR GEJ

**grins** Thank you very much. When the Northern Gambaris and their SW slaves where in power what did they do revamp the Coal sector?. Their slogan was-A project in Igboland is a project for Biafra". Who are they deceiving? Igbos?. If there is any Nigerian Ex-President who have sited more FG projects in Igboland than GEJ let him speak up and let us bring our facts. GEJ has done well for Igbos in Nigeria. Igbos are appreciative people, they are not known to be backstabbers. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by PassingShot(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
cut007:
Looooool! I quite understand that your illogical mind won't let you agree with logical postulations. But it dosent change the fact!! i'm tempted to breakdown the bit by bit analysis that culminated in those predictions but ur post gave u away as a biased mind. So since nairaland isn't going away after the elections, I suggest you quote me after the results are announced by the new incoming Inec chairman. Cheers!

It is obviously a waste of my time to discuss politics with you. But before I hands off on your case, let me remind you that Buhari, with no political structure in 2011 (just a little over three months after registering CPC), posted the following results in those states you listed (even with rigging of PDP):

1. Kaduna 52%

2. Gombe 60%

3. Bauchi 81%

4. Niger 64%

5. Adamawa - 38%

6. Taraba 35%

In this election, it is only those supporters blinded by illusion that will think that the General will not win all these states now with obvious improvement in his fortunes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.