Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) (50081 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by AJOT99(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by engrleye: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Is this wedding in the house of God or house of the devils?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
See the guy face self like a confused man
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by esosuo: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2015
borrowed accesseries don't usually fit 100% ,no blame d babe mayb her frd wen use it b4 na small size ,we must. marry which ever way nai b dis one
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by hamilton62(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Chillext:
Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day and guys can you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day? 
Who is a wife?
That lady is the Husband and the man is the wife... So the wife is descent but the man is having his boxers outside *wink*
Even my wife to be can't even do that if I stupidly ask her to because her solace and mine will be flawed via indecent dressing.
Please, what type of daughters will this woman and man produce and train?
People inviting the devil for a ride and he, the devil is working in his best known ways, deception and destruction.
This is a taboo to me and my to be!
Thanks.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Yongi99(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
this one na "breazt for the nation".
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by missstella(f): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ahn Ahn you dey vex o cheesy

Hope you no go fit wear bikini sha? lipsrsealedgrin
hehehehehehehehehe if my hubby agrEe to it then I don't have a problem with it *winks*
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by missstella(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
olrotimi:

you for kuku ma do nude party na.
Na ur type go rush come dt kind party
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
missstella:
hehehehehehehehehe if my hubby agrEe to it then I don't have a problem with it *winks*
shocked
But you have guests and family members. You don't care about them? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by eshope(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Robish
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2015
This is nonsense.! even me wey be woman self no fit wear such! and no church will allow it!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by jeje123(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Its way of thanksgiving!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by sheftyxz(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
E dey happen steady

Even as I like "show-body" reach, my gown was very covered.
I didn't want any inconvenience when dancing abeg.

The thing with these tube gowns is that, you would keep dragging it up.

I have seen a situation where the bride's boobs spilled from the dress.

omo see gobe
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Pholayemi(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Camera u sef wetin ur eye find go der ??
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by suruwilliams(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
apholaryn:
booby!!

From the Dawn of Time, boobs have been
shaping history - destroying careers, crippling
world powers. Many men have been nearly
destroyed by these orbs of power

booby!!
you get mouth
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by francizy(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2015
TS2:

Abegi. I sabi your type. Even if the boobs stand like statue na dis same tin you go still talk.

Meanwhile in your mind you sabi say if she talk say make you commot d gown delve in you nor go tink am twice. Guys can be so funny and unrealistic.

Meanwhile Nigeria ladies can be so fooolish. Why would you wanna dress this way on your wedding day? Whats the point? objective? End game? Does it even make an iota of sense?

I am not a born again Christian so I will most definitely hump her if she gives me a go ahead (that is if she weren't married). But mind you, I don't have this lost for big and fallen boobs. I like them standing no matter the size.

So don't take me for a hypocrite cuz I was just speaking based on my experience with large boobs

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by tammie24: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Amybijou:
THICK CRAP!!!
Why insult?
I sure she's finer than u sef undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Ishilove: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Burger01:

I don't want you to vamoose from my parameters to the unknown. I'm lost without you embarassed smiley
This your sugar coated tongue ehn. You can sell ice to the Eskimos cheesy smiley
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by tammie24: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

IF A WOMAN IS STILL NOT ASHAMED OF ADVERTISING HER FALLEN BREAS.TS AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION AND PROSTITUTION WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I SEE WHY IT IS REASONABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS. A FOREIGN LADY WILL NEVER DRESS SO SHAMELESSLY. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE PROUD TO SHOW OFF THEIR UGLINESS AND BITCHIN.G QUALITIES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SHAME IT CAUSES THEIR PARTNER undecided

#team foreign girls cool
The abortion and prostitution your mother and sisters did befor they got married abi.
What an idiotic fellow undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
tammie24:

The abortion and prostitution your mother and sisters did befor they got married abi.
What an idiotic fellow undecided

Ori e buru undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by tammie24: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e buru undecided
Ode oshi jati jati oloriburuku omo isonu cry
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Medinat20(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
i think d man is blind see his dark goggle
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by zingywingy: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Christianity and civilization.....traceroute to madness
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by missstella(f): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

shocked
But you have guests and family members. You don't care about them? cheesy
what's there na moreover all of dem go wear their own bikini cuz na pool wedding I go do
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Chillext:
Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day and guys can you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day? 
neva
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by nkkystel(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
What is this? Nne ogini mere?
Wetin happen? Why sell out the whole thing na?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Uranophobic patient
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by missJEWEL(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked hmmmm...na wa o
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by delishpot: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
That wife is stupid sha o. Does she need the man to tell her she is naked ni? shior, its them types that flaunt nyansh and boobs as their only gift to humanity on fb and insta. No sane woman will be comfortable in that silly dress. Shecow need to flog that female
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Krasid(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
No way.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by ALAMABOO: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
For me this is absolute nonsense, but if the man is ok with her wife's dressing, then no person should complain about it pls.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
The groom obviously doesnt mind so whatever. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.