Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) (50114 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by hijodedios: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
My parish priest will not allow her even step her foot inside the church that day,not to talk of overseeing the wedding.what nonsence,her boobs is mearnt for her husbands eyes alone and not for the public.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by jevic(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmm is the man blind?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by ivyT(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:
Comot that wedding gown and that boobs go just fall like a fallen hero

shattap!¡!! angry
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by francizy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
ivyT:

shattap!¡!! angry

Lmaôôôôô grin

Your big eye balls tho.. Just like mine wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
mikolo80:

so you mean say water water crap sef de

hahahahahaha...i no know o o
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
ugwuishi:
God forbid! Misplacement of reality. D man is marrying everybody's woman.

U are so right!!!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by sirrinky: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
IF A WOMAN IS STILL NOT ASHAMED OF ADVERTISING HER FALLEN BREAS.TS AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION AND PROSTITUTION WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I SEE WHY IT IS REASONABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS. A FOREIGN LADY WILL NEVER DRESS SO SHAMELESSLY. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE PROUD TO SHOW OFF THEIR UGLINESS AND BITCHIN.G QUALITIES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SHAME IT CAUSES THEIR PARTNER undecided

Your medical condition hasn't been documented in any medical journal.only God can cure your mental case
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
missjenna:
I quite agree with you on that, but does this imply that you see nothing wrong with her dressing?
Morally? Of course not. The clothes worn by the celebrities most people love are more revealing, and it makes us love them even more, right?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by mikolo80: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amybijou:

hahahahahaha...i no know o o
ah you must know oo. Na you de qualify d crap now
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
tammie24:

Why insult?
I sure she's finer than u sef undecided
haaaa! U wan fight me?
u be olodo oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Call You / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Nigeria And Abroad Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.