Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided (8705 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Horllamideh(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*
advance qouting....let's wager??
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by staymore: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Shubbylee:
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :

NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613

PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES

SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!! PDP IS ALREADY BEHAVING LIKE THE OPPOSITION!!
LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE AND VIOLENCE FREE POLLS!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!

If APC were PDP they wouldn't have conducted a free, fair and credible elections so stop thinking PDP would do same.

PDP has enough support that can win the Presidential election any day, anytime.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by kokoA(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
dokyOloye:
It will be a miracle for Buhari to get 10% of d votes from the northern Christians in view of d unprecedented large scale violence unleashed on them by Buhari's kinsmen ie fulani herdsmen.
lol.. You will receive the shock of your life come march 28th.. grin the love for the people's General is genuine around here my brother..
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2015
queensmith:

if I hear! I don't even live in Nigeria I am feeling the suffering of Jonathans reign!

E don reach that level I'm not lying!

I want I need Nigeria to be great in my lifetime and the current incompetent, corrupt, inept, lazy, cowardice governance is not going to do it.

Did you read where I mentioned that london underground is 100years old? Nigeria is behind! We are an oil producing country with one of the biggest reserves of oil! Nothing to show for it!!!

Look at Dubai! Producing a fraction of the oil we produce! It's ridiculous!

I look at Nigeria and I see its potential, the government are doing soo much damage and people don't even see it. Soon Congo will rise above them while they remain forging statistics to fool people.
Lets begin with the first paragraph, you said you don't live in Nigeria, that means that the information you are getting about the state of things in Nigeria is not first hand, probably from the press both local & foreign, opinion of friends & relatives et al & what dominates the news about Nigeria is insecurity especially the Chibok girls kidnap, suicide bombings & generally boko haram in the north east of Nigeria, 95% of news from Nigeria is about insecurity. I agree that the bulk stops at GEJ's table as the GCFR & probably there are areas where he was found wanting but do you believe that boko haram is more political than religious or socio-economic? Buhari once said that GEJ was killing northerners sometime ago when the army was having an upper hand, they hatched a propaganda of genocide & USA blocked the sales of military hardware to Nigeria, the army was sabotaged!
About Nigeria being great in our time is something I can give anything for, but truly speaking, Nigeria is becoming great again. Aside being the largest economy in Africa, we are projected to be one of the fastest growing economies in the world, just behind China & a few others, Agriculture is booming, infrastructure is improving, industrial output is growing, FDI has remained high etc but some argue that it is on paper which is not true, self sufficiency in cement production, building of steel plants, car manufacturing plants both by local & foreign companies, agricultural revolution etc are not on paper, These are physical structures that exist!!! The only problem as applies to other big population & capitalist economies is that rate of job openings is not in tandem with the number of job seekers.
About Dubai you mentioned, pls note that UAE produces far much more oil than Nigeria per capita wise!! To know what small population & big oil production can do, check out Akwa ibom state of Nigeria & see the near miraculous change within a space of 8 years!! Nigerias oil production is not comparable to that of middle east countries!?
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by queensmith: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
MrEverest:
Lets begin with the first paragraph, you said you don't live in Nigeria, that means that the information you are getting about the state of things in Nigeria is not first hand, probably from the press both local & foreign, opinion of friends & relatives et al

If i'm getting information from people that are living on ground is that not first hand enough?

The main problem with Nigerians is that they don't even know the heinous crimes the government is perpetuating in their own territory. Jonathan himself had to be told of the Chibok Girls kidnapping by foreign agencies that aren't even based in Nigeria. How is that acceptable? Why do you accept that? Please tell me I need to know.

I've spent most of my time studying the situation in Nigeria. Do you know what your own government is doing? Are you aware of what the government is up to?

MrEverest:
the Chibok girls kidnap, suicide bombings & generally boko haram in the north east of Nigeria, 95% of news from Nigeria is about insecurity. I agree that the bulk stops at GEJ's table as the GCFR & probably there are areas where he was found wanting but do you believe that boko haram is more political than religious or socio-economic? Buhari once said that GEJ was killing northerners sometime ago when the army was having an upper hand, they hatched a propaganda of genocide & USA blocked the sales of military hardware to Nigeria, the army was sabotaged!

Nigeria is brewing a multitude of militants right now - under OBJ and Yaradua they represented a growing problem. Under Jonathan these groups have been given amnesty, they've grown arms legs and now they have wings. Boko Haram isn't even the first and if he wins a second term they won't be the last.

He is not found wanting, his inaction is nothing short of callousness and ineptitude. The onset of militants in Nigeria is 1000% political, now let us look at the crux of the matter - who will benefit politically from sustained attacks, murder, kidnapping, intimidation, displacement and subsequent disenfranchisement of people in the North? Who is in charge of all the foreign currency in Nigeria? How is money getting to the militants? Please take your time to think about it, you will realize that Jonathans seemingly calculated efforts have only come to backfire because he is more stupid than he is smart.

Buhari never made such comments, please show me a video of Buhari doing so. A US blockade of arms to Nigeria is because of the above points I mentioned. Such equipment will only end up in the arms of the militants.

MrEverest:

About Nigeria being great in our time is something I can give anything for, but truly speaking, Nigeria is becoming great again. Aside being the largest economy in Africa, we are projected to be one of the fastest growing economies in the world, just behind China & a few others, Agriculture is booming, infrastructure is improving, industrial output is growing, FDI has remained high etc but some argue that it is on paper which is not true, self sufficiency in cement production, building of steel plants, car manufacturing plants both by local & foreign companies, agricultural revolution etc are not on paper, These are physical structures that exist!!! The only problem as applies to other big population & capitalist economies is that rate of job openings is not in tandem with the number of job seekers.

Do you really and truly believe this? If you do its a delusion. The people that live in Nigeria know what they experience, you are the largest economy in Africa with the highest number of poor and unemployed in Africa.

Agriculture is not booming when you still have to import rice and vegetables, infrastructure is not improving when Nigerians are travelling to the likes of Ghana for education and medical treatments, industry output is not growing when most of the youths remain unemployed. You are counting pennies and calling it pounds! If the amount stolen from the Nigerian people was indeed invested Nigeria will have a more than solid economy. What you have now is a large unskilled workforce and an unfriendly business/political environment that isn't attracting the investment that Nigeria clearly needs. How have the largest construction companies in the world established themselves in every country but Nigeria? Please look at the situation closely and carefully.

There is nothing miraculous about a few flyovers and bridges - do you know how much Akwa Ibom receives in allocation? I can replicate Akwa Iboms infrastructure of 10 years with half the amount received in 10 months!

You need to shine your eyes well, the UAE does not produce a third of the oil Nigeria does - have you see it? Look at Singapore are they special? Look at Tokyo and China do they even produce oil at all? Please be realistic here and not sentimental. We are allowed to be partisan but don't deny what is glaringly obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
queensmith:

If i'm getting information from people that are living on ground is that not first hand enough? IT IS NOT FIRST HAND BECAUSE ITS PRONE TO BIAS DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE ASKING.

The main problem with Nigerians is that they don't even know the heinous crimes the government is perpetuating in their own territory. Jonathan himself had to be told of the Chibok Girls kidnapping by foreign agencies that aren't even based in Nigeria. How is that acceptable? Why do you accept that? Please tell me I need to know. WHO TOLD YOU GEJ WAS INFORMED BY FOREIGN PRESS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DSS, THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE, MINISTER OF INTERIOR, THE POLICE ETC?

I've spent most of my time studying the situation in Nigeria. Do you know what your own government is doing? Are you aware of what the government is up to? YES, UNLIKE BEFORE, GEJ SIGNED THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL INTO LAW WHICH MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME & OTHER NIGERIANS TO SEEK & GET ANY INFORMATION WE NEED. FASHOLA, THE POSTER BOY OF APC REFUSED TO SIGN IT IN LAGOS STATE, SO THAT LAGOSIANS WILL NOT KNOW THE LEVEL OF EMBEZZLEMENT GOING ON.

Nigeria is brewing a multitude of militants right now - under OBJ and Yaradua they represented a growing problem. Under Jonathan these groups have been given amnesty, they've grown arms legs and now they have wings. Boko Haram isn't even the first and if he wins a second term they won't be the last. IT WAS YARADUA THAT GRANTED N.DELTA MILITANTS AMNESTY. YES BOKO HARAM MAY NOT BE THE LAST SINCE NORTHERNERS IMPOVERISHED THEIR PEOPLE FOR SELFISH REASONS, USING THEIR IGNORANCE & POVERTY FOR POLITICAL GAINS. TODAY GEJ BUILT ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH TO REDUCE ILLITERACY.

He is not found wanting, his inaction is nothing short of callousness and ineptitude. The onset of militants in Nigeria is 1000% political, now let us look at the crux of the matter - who will benefit politically from sustained attacks, murder, kidnapping, intimidation, displacement and subsequent disenfranchisement of people in the North? Who is in charge of all the foreign currency in Nigeria? How is money getting to the militants? Please take your time to think about it, you will realize that Jonathans seemingly calculated efforts have only come to backfire because he is more stupid than he is smart. MY DEAR, ITS NOT EASY TO FIGHT A GUERILLA URBAN WARFARE, THE LOCALS WERE CULPABLE. BOKO HARAM IS NOTHING BUT PART OF GLOBAL ISLAMIC RENAISSANCE THROUGH VIOLENCE & LOCAL POLITICIANS USED IT TO FURTHER THEIR INTEREST. IF PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BOKO HARAM AS YOU CLAIM THEN WHY DO YOU STILL CALL HIM DUMB? IF HE CAN BRAINWASH NORTHERNERS TO BE KILLING THEMSELVES?? THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT GEJ MASTERMINDING BOKO HARAM IS FALLACY!!

Buhari never made such comments, please show me a video of Buhari doing so. A US blockade of arms to Nigeria is because of the above points I mentioned. Such equipment will only end up in the arms of the militants.
BUHARI ACTUALLY MADE SUCH STATEMENTS & MORE, IT WAS DOCUMENTED, UNFORTUNATELY, I'M TYPING WITH MY PHONE, HAD IT BEEN ITS WEEKDAYS I WOULD HAVE USED A COMPUTER TO SEARCH & POST THE LINKS HERE. BUT IF YOU STILL DESIRE TO KNOW, YOU CAN SEARCH FOR IT ON GOOGLE.

Do you really and truly believe this? If you do its a delusion. The people that live in Nigeria know what they experience, you are the largest economy in Africa with the highest number of poor and unemployed in Africa. INDIA IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ECONOMIES IN ASIA YET THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POOR PEOPLE. IF YOU CARE TO KNOW, A FORMER CBN GOVERNOR SAID THAT POVERTY INCIDENCE IS A PROBLEM OF THE NORTH. ABSOLUTE POVERTY IS RARE IN THE SOUTH.INSECURITY & LACK OF INTEREST IN WESTERN EDUCATION IS PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR POVERTY IN THE NORTH & ALSO ONE OF THE REASONS WHY INVESTMENTS INTO THE COUNTRY IS SITUATED IN THE SOUTH.

Agriculture is not booming when you still have to import rice and vegetables, infrastructure is not improving when Nigerians are travelling to the likes of Ghana for education and medical treatments, industry output is not growing when most of the youths remain unemployed. You are counting pennies and calling it pounds! If the amount stolen from the Nigerian people was indeed invested Nigeria will have a more than solid economy. What you have now is a large unskilled workforce and an unfriendly business/political environment that isn't attracting the investment that Nigeria clearly needs. How have the largest construction companies in the world established themselves in every country but Nigeria? Please look at the situation closely and carefully.YES AGRICULTURE IS BOOMING, FOOD IMPORTS HAVE REDUCED DRASTICALLY, INFLATION IS STILL IN SINGLE DIGITS & PRICES HAVE REMAINED CONSTANT DESPITE THE DEVALUATION OF NAIRA, ALSO BIG TIME PLAYERS ARE IN AGRICULTURE LIKE NOTORE, DANGOTE ETC HAVE INVESTED HEAVILY IN DIFFERENT STATES OF THE FEDERATION AS WELL AS THE E-WALLET THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR FARMERS TO GET FERTILIZER. THESE ARE POINTERS TO THE. AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION.

There is nothing miraculous about a few flyovers and bridges - do you know how much Akwa Ibom receives in allocation? I can replicate Akwa Iboms infrastructure of 10 years with half the amount received in 10 months! I GAVE YOU THE EXAMPLE OF AKWA IBOM BECAUSE OF THE RELATIVE SMALL POPULATION & HUGE OIL RESOURCES WHICH ALSO APPLIES TO UAE, THEY HAVE HUGE OIL RESOURCES RELATIVE TO THEIR POPULATION. NIGERIA IS TOO BIG TO RELY ON OIL ALONE. MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES CAN RELY ON OIL SINCE THEY HAVE SMALL POPULATION & HUGE OIL DEPOSITS.

You need to shine your eyes well, the UAE does not produce a third of the oil Nigeria does - have you see it? Look at Singapore are they special? Look at Tokyo and China do they even produce oil at all? Please be realistic here and not sentimental. We are allowed to be partisan but don't deny what is glaringly obvious. IT WAS NOT GEJ THAT CREATED NIGERIAS PROBLEM BUT HE IS GRADUALLY SOLVING IT
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
selectedhero:

SO ALL THIS STATISTICS JUST TO MAKE A STUPID POINT. IF EVER YOU WERE A STATISTICS STUDENT THEN I IMPLORE YOU TO RETURN TO YEAR ONE COS YOU WEREN'T WELL THOUGHT.

My statistics and point is not that silly now....is it? LOOL!! #JonaMustGo
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
janus05:
Once again APC has shot itself in the leg. This is what Jega has been working on that is distracting him from distributing the pvc. Ok, we shall see.

LOL!! My statistics are now clear abi? who shot itself in the foot now?
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
finaly01:
I can only wish D op GOODLUCK come march 28

Thanks for wishing me Goodluck.....ur prayers worked!! HAHAHAHA!! #JonaMustGo
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
stebell:

GEJ will win SW and North Central. Go and mark ur calendar I said so.

HAHAHAHA!! and he has won indeed!! MUMU!! Is ur calendar still marked? #JonaMustGo

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2015
stebell:

Ask yourself wat a deputy gov or a vice president does while in office.
Now to yu every one in SW will vote Buhari abi. Kontinue to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dream. I go wake yu after them announce GEJ winner.

GEJ remains the man broda.

u never gree wake me since? you think Yoruba pple are stupid? MUMU boy!! LOOOL! #JonaMustGo

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2015
dokyOloye:
It will be a miracle for Buhari to get 10% of d votes from the northern Christians in view of d unprecedented large scale violence unleashed on them by Buhari's kinsmen ie fulani herdsmen.

And the Miracle has happened!! Lool!! somebody shout Hallelujah!! grin

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:

kwara, Nasarawa and Niger? predictions are made based on past and present occurrences...in Nigeria there are constraints which determines outcome of presidential poll there include ethnicity,Religion,peoples prospection of a candidate and sentiments,money etc... and do you think the odd favours GMB now? what happened in those states in 2011? ....

LOOOL!! what's happening right now?

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:

grin grin mostly free and fair my dear...but this is Nigeria if by rigging it is very much allowed and certain.
***if don't rig you get rigged upon***

And he has rigged it and won abi? MUMU!!

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Now op I participated in the last election cos I was a copper in bauchi then. Now realistically no polling unit can process more 300ppl fact. Now it just got a whole lot clumsy with the card reader step. Now if U are not vetted with the card reader you can't vote abi. One thing is clear both sides would want to rig. I can tell you that APC can not get half of those vote come election day. You now see why jega wanted thousnds of polling unit for the north.
Many would be shocked by the outcome of this election. If PDP knows how to rig then I tel you they would win.

CAN YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW? NEVER SAY NEVER BRO!! #SaiBuhari #JonaMustGo

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
MrEverest:
Lol, welcome to the world of APC! Their supporters are suffering from mad cow disease, herd mentality & brainwashed syndrome!!! They believe that Buhari will win or get reasonable votes from APC controlled states like Edo, Imo & Rivers( supposed GEJ's stronghold) while GEJ will not win or get considerable votes from Northern PDP states like Bauchi, Jigawa, Kaduna etc!! Can you beat their intelligence!?

WHO'S SUFFERING FROM MAD COW DISEASE NOW? WHO HAS HERD MENTALITY & BRAINWASHED SYNDROME!! IDÎÔT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:
GMB winning southwest and northcentral? Hahaha you must be high on some opium

Yesso!! I'm high on Buhari's votes and FFK's gentleness!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*

OYA OH!! JONATHAN DON WIN FINISH!! I DON QUOTE YOU OH!! WHERE U DEY? U DEY FEAR? E DON CLEAR FOR UR EYE NOW ABI? MOTHERFÜCKER OSHI!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Blackfire:
that jona will not win 60% of SW is a joke. Atleast from Oyo,lagos,ekiti,ondo

AS HE HAS WON THE 60% NOW....IS THE JOKE STILL FUNNY? HAHAHAHAHA!! MUMU!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2015
mikeansy:
GEJ will win SE, SS, SW & NC

PDP will even win Imo, Edo, Rivers and Lagos

after the election 2019 ambition will lead to some NW and NE Governors decamping to PDP

This will be the beginning of the end for APC. They will need at least 2 more election cycles to recover

YESSO!! AND PDP HAS WON EVERYWHERE!! MUMU BOY!! LOOOL!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

OYA OH!! JONATHAN DON WIN FINISH!! I DON QUOTE YOU OH!! WHERE U DEY? U DEY FEAR? E DON CLEAR FOR UR EYE NOW ABI? MOTHERFÜCKER OSHI!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
neva say neva until it is over bro
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by BlackGirlsCode: 4:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:
GMB winning southwest and northcentral? Hahaha you must be high on some opium

I guess you were the one high on opium.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

And he has rigged it and won abi? MUMU!!
hahaha
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

Yesso!! I'm high on Buhari's votes and FFK's gentleness!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
i can see
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I guess you were the one high on opium.
thats what i saw bro
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:
neva say neva until it is over bro

Buhari is 491589 votes Up with Sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, borno, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, yobe, Benue all for him and Just Delta and Edo for PDP!! GAME OVER!! U STILL DEY GET HOPE? EHN MUMU!! LOOL....I WOULD KEEP INSULTING U TILL U OPEN A THREAD TITLED 'SHUBBYLEE IS A GENIUS' AND SAY WHY!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

Buhari is 491589 votes Up with Sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, borno, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, yobe, Benue all for him and Just Delta and Edo for PDP!! GAME OVER!! U STILL DEY GET HOPE? EHN MUMU!! LOOL....I WOULD KEEP INSULTING U TILL U OPEN A THREAD TITLED 'SHUBBYLEE IS A GENIUS' AND SAY WHY!!
yes it is
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:

yes it is

Next time argue objectively!! and do extensive research before u abuse the author of an article!! MUMU BOY LOOOL!!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Next time argue objectively!! and do extensive research before u abuse the author of an article!! MUMU BOY LOOOL!![/quote]why 'mumu boy'? angry[quote author=Shubbylee post=32215299]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt / See What's Happening At BAT Whatsapp Support Group From South West / Governor Suntai Celebrates 52nd Birthday In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.