Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You (2965 Views)

When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
1. He treats you well
A guy who loves you is considerate of your feelings, needs and desires. He makes them as important as his desires and needs. He is concerned with your well-being and will do things to make your life better, sometimes going out of his way to do so. Not only does he treat you well, he is also good to your family and friends.

2. He Is Generous with His Time
He doesn’t let too much time go by without seeing you. When he is available, he wants to be with you and chooses to spend his time with you. If you’re in a long distance relationship, he is spending time with you whenever your schedules allow. And you are together during major holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

3. He Makes You a Priority
You are at the forefront of his mind and he maintains contact in between the times you see each other. He considers you when making decisions and is considerate about doing things you want to do. When speaking, he uses “we” instead of “I”, and includes you in his future plans.

4. He Cares for You
A guy who loves you is genuinely happy for you when good things happen to you. He is compassionate when you’re going through challenges. This guy is there for you in the good and not so good times. He thinks about you and surprises you with tokens of affection outside of your birthday, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. He will also challenge you by calling you out on stuff to help you become a better person.

5. He Wants People to Know About You
He is affectionate with you in public by holding your hand, putting his arm around you and/or hugging you. He is proud to be with you and has introduced you to his family and friends. He brings you to family functions and get-togethers with friends, and takes you to company events.

6. He Treats Your Relationship with Integrity
He is trustworthy and loyal to you and your relationship. He is upfront with you about his past girlfriends and skeletons in his closet. He does what he says and will let you know if he’s not able to. When issues come up, he is willing to work through them. Although he isn’t perfect, he tries to be a better man.

7. He Wants the Best for you
A guy who loves you encourages you to do things you love, even if it means doing these things without him. He wants you to spend time with family and friends. He encourages you to find and live your passions, knowing that if you are happy and engaged with life, you’ll be happy and engaged in your relationship with him.

8. He places less weight on his words and more weight on his behaviors and actions.
A man’s behaviors and actions are more revealing and show if he loves you or not. It’s easier for a man to say, “I love you” because that’s what you want to hear. The true test of whether he loves you is if he exhibits the signs described earlier. When a man loves you, you won’t need to hear the words because you will just know.
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
how many times we wan hear ds kind thread...abeg we don tire to hear this
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by 1freshdude: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are on point brother. Especially that point No (2). Its not easy to find time for a chic. A lot of chics are Bimbos and are so boring to be with, no encouragement to be around them longer than necessary.
I think you should also add a guy that Stands up for you especially in public.
I remember back in my undergrad days when my chic wore a loose fitting suit trouser to church. We are Catholics and we worship with fellow students inside the university premises. Trouble stated when one of the church wardens, a girl walked up to my girl and told her to leave the church because she was wearing a trouser. My babe was so embarrassed and tried to explain to her in a low tone to let her be as the trouser is decent and would not cause any distraction. I was really pissed and told the warden to go away, asking if they do not wear trousers and more crazy stuff every other day. She went away and came back with reinforcement (like the whole church workers), there leader insisted that my chic must go and change the trouser, I no gree o. This caused a big scene that almost the whole church got involved. Some chics in the background were saying about the church workers, 'dont mind them, they are Hypocrites, They are in my department and they wear tight trousers to school'. Me self i popular small for school, so most of the people said they should allow her stay that the trouser was not bad. Omo nah we delay mass that day o. But after we don win the battle, my babe was so embarrassed that she did not even stay for the services. Omo I left with her o, I was very angry with the church people but my babe was very very happy with me for standing for her. Omo over popular begin worry me since that day and my relationship got strongest.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Enegod(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
9. If he is spanking you regularly, even when he does not feel like it, you are LOVED!!!

10. If a man really loves you he will propose marriage. Am I right? undecided
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

you would have saved ur small 10mb, by not commenting sad
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
I guess this is the 51st I'm gonna see this same topic undecided
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Enegod:
9. If he is spanking you regularly, even when he does not feel like it, you are LOVED!!!

10. If a man really loves you he will propose marriage. Am I right? undecided

lol...all this sisters searching for who to imprison will be like; you are right my brother
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by justmag(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
And what is she doing while I am doing all that? ?
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
I guess this is the 51st I'm gonna see this same topic undecided

And the same content abi ebot
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by 1freshdude: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

At your signature, how do we verify your claims? Yimu, be feeling like a superstar there.
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
1freshdude:

At your signature, how do we verify your claims? Yimu, be feeling like a superstar there.

my brother she is just advertising, u know that ''stop it! i like it'' stuff na
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by alberto2k(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
When he beats her up like its Legendury beat... :S

Now, that's the real sign

#na mhiz faith talk am o grin
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by 1freshdude: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

my brother she is just advertising, u know that ''stop it! i like it'' stuff na

Your head dey there!
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
1freshdude:

Your head dey there!

i know all their cheap tricks na grin
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Enegod(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

lol...all this sisters searching for who to imprison will be like; you are right my brother
grin grin
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
I so love no3 kiss... #enjoy
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I so love no3 kiss... #enjoy

even at his own detriment
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
1freshdude:

back to you
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
cyprianlah:

you would have saved ur small 10mb, by not commenting sad
they need to learn...& who told you am like you dpending on 10mb...my 10 or 15mb alwys expire without been used, you shud know wat i mean dude
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by cyprianlah(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Midehi:

they need to learn...& who told you am like you dpending on 10mb...my 10 or 15mb alwys expire without been used, you shud know wat i mean dude

they should be a roll over na....
ooh! ah forgot, nt using pc tongue
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by mirexxx(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
oh love! smiley
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by 1freshdude: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Midehi:

back to you

Yimu again!
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
1freshdude:

Yimu, Yimu, Yimu and Yimu again!
goat, goat, goat and goat again!
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by 1freshdude: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Midehi:

goat, goat, goat and goat again!

Goat? that's petty nah, I expected better from you.
Re: 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You by Ukprosper: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
cyprianlah:
1. He treats you well
A guy who loves you is considerate of your feelings, needs and desires. He makes them as important as his desires and needs. He is concerned with your well-being and will do things to make your life better, sometimes going out of his way to do so. Not only does he treat you well, he is also good to your family and friends.

2. He Is Generous with His Time
He doesn’t let too much time go by without seeing you. When he is available, he wants to be with you and chooses to spend his time with you. If you’re in a long distance relationship, he is spending time with you whenever your schedules allow. And you are together during major holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

3. He Makes You a Priority
You are at the forefront of his mind and he maintains contact in between the times you see each other. He considers you when making decisions and is considerate about doing things you want to do. When speaking, he uses “we” instead of “I”, and includes you in his future plans.

4. He Cares for You
A guy who loves you is genuinely happy for you when good things happen to you. He is compassionate when you’re going through challenges. This guy is there for you in the good and not so good times. He thinks about you and surprises you with tokens of affection outside of your birthday, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. He will also challenge you by calling you out on stuff to help you become a better person.

5. He Wants People to Know About You
He is affectionate with you in public by holding your hand, putting his arm around you and/or hugging you. He is proud to be with you and has introduced you to his family and friends. He brings you to family functions and get-togethers with friends, and takes you to company events.

6. He Treats Your Relationship with Integrity
He is trustworthy and loyal to you and your relationship. He is upfront with you about his past girlfriends and skeletons in his closet. He does what he says and will let you know if he’s not able to. When issues come up, he is willing to work through them. Although he isn’t perfect, he tries to be a better man.

7. He Wants the Best for you
A guy who loves you encourages you to do things you love, even if it means doing these things without him. He wants you to spend time with family and friends. He encourages you to find and live your passions, knowing that if you are happy and engaged with life, you’ll be happy and engaged in your relationship with him.

8. He places less weight on his words and more weight on his behaviors and actions.
A man’s behaviors and actions are more revealing and show if he loves you or not. It’s easier for a man to say, “I love you” because that’s what you want to hear. The true test of whether he loves you is if he exhibits the signs described earlier. When a man loves you, you won’t need to hear the words because you will just know.

You did justice to this post here. Thank you.

Also check out these 21 signs that someone loves you
https://www.knowseeker.com/2020/03/21-signs-that-someone-truly-loves-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys: How Many Ladies Did U Fvck This Year? / For Ladies With A Man, This Is One Way To Ensure He Doesn't Cheat On You / Wow! Tkake A Good Look At This Beautiful Creatures(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.