Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night (2906 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by jimoqua: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Fellow nairalander, i want your contribution concerning this topic, the wife i married naked herself at the middle of the night and curse me just because i caution her on the type of friends she mingle with.
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2016
you will die grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Op you have more to say, tell us the full story of what transpire you and your so called wife that made her to curse your shattered life grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by mymadam(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
lipsrsealed She did? Gbam!!!
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
If she's from Edo, the curse will work grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by jimoqua: 11:08pm On Oct 10

I wonder what is happening to our women these days, my friend's wife locked up his shop and told him to be sharing the money he made from his business with her and also reported him at the police station that he is owing him and even Unclad herself in the middle of the night causing him. what is really happening to marriages?

this Op has being Busted. why fabricating a story just to create attention here Pervert delete this useless story here before i curse you this middle of the night now grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by jacksonPolloc(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2016
as a solution this is a serious problem because she is possessed by a demon called lalasticlala
I'll advice u go the village market by 12am precisely, go to the center of the market and pick a red stone,walk around the market 7times calling the name of the demon,once he appears stone him and call the thunder of iffa to strike him ,if the thunder refuses to come run for ur life..he is more powerful than iffa
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by lilbazy(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Cooked up story.... Next
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

When the wife is naked... The husband shud naked too.... When she cursed u, cursed her back too, pull her hair and let her bend over... U will see, she will like it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2016
You sef go unclad curse an na grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Ejimaa: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2016
a woman u called ur wife cursed u coz u advice her on what will be of good to her,just like that and u want me to believe u,,well,Proverb in bible said something about curseless curse and if ur story is true,then is a curseless curse
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by barackodam: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Yabaleft loading... abi na Aro sef

*runs outta thread*
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Piercedclit1(f): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkm! Unclad and curse her back too
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by poyepa(m): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin .........you beta knell down beg her cos u fit run mad oo
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by gqboyy(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2016
unclad urself and curse her at midnight too
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Frankraj: 4:46am On Oct 11, 2016
jimoqua:
Fellow nairalander, i want your contribution concerning this topic, the wife i married naked herself at the middle of the night and curse me just because i caution her on the type of friends she mingle with.

You made a mistake of marrying a Nigerian woman , other african women will never do such a thing
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

When the wife is naked... The husband shud naked too.... When she cursed u, cursed her back too and let him bend over... U will see, she will like it cheesy

Shit!! You just didn't teach him the secret Ultimate fuckery method?? grin grin
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by 6digitscomrade: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2016
run 4 ur life..dont joke with everything she wants a quick result is why is cursing..that means she is ur enemy and can do worse..no apologies that is a taboo in some tribes..sacrifices must be made even b4 u eat a meal prepared or touched by her..am not going to advice u wrongly..but remember giving a wicked woman a second chance is like giving ur enemy a chance to reload the pistol..
jimoqua:
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Mekulz(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2016
End time wife.
that's why it is good to start praying for your life partner even when you are still a youth so that Baba God will package a Good one for you.
Op, do not be afraid, if she did it because you cautioned her for the right reasons, the curse will not work but just give her some space for sometime. besides,the kinda wives people marry these days dey make me fear this word *marriage* ooo
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by telim: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2016
You have to unclad yourself and curse her back to neutralize the effect of her curse in your life. But these time around you will curse her during the day and make sure you curse her asap.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Since she is your wife, grab her as she dey and Ban.g the curse back in to her
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Wife turned to Enemy number one. Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2016
gringrin
My brother, you're in trouble
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
You're finished op grin
You should have unclad immediately when she wanted to curse you and fucck her to sleep... grin grin
When will married men learn? grin grin
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by firstking01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
This no be joking matter o...if what you said is true berra goan make her retrieve that curse o.
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by buffalowings: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
This one strong o grin
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by plaetton: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
telim:
You have to unclad yourself and curse her back to neutralize the effect of her curse in your life. But these time around you will curse her during the day and make sure you curse her asap.

Actually, he doesn't need to curse her. She has already cursed herself.
Whatever nonsense she did in the middle of the night can be neutralized by common sense in the middle of the day.

In my culture, all the man has to do, if his heart is free from evil, if he is or has been her benefactor, is to come outside in the day, look up and stretch his hands out towards the Sun and invoking the Sun as his witness.
Nothing more.

Providence would balance the equation in due time.
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by sirliu(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
If your wife is cursing you, it means you have either provoked her so badly that she is lashing out by cursing you, or that she hates you passionately. I cannot stay married to someone that curses me.
Re: What Can I Do, My Wife Naked Herself And Curse Me In The Middle Of The Night by GoldenJAT(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go CURSE HER back....then come bk 4 further advice.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is This One More Than Just Friends?? / Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.