Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (52681 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ahizih(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
the thug comes again, as dumb and clueless as his boss
Since dis period of election everybody is now shoutin clueless even dos dat doesn't knw de meanin bfor, my advice for u is dat u shud grow up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Jenkizo: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
. You are even more deranged than the lunatic tout stomach infrastructure election rigger. Two clowns of PDP stock!
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by emmyjack2007(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

Fayose. U really ve gud point

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I LOVE FAYOSE. cheesy
The man is APC number one nightmare, ride on fayose, keep on exposing them and their illiterate Certificateless fanatic candidate.
I'm 100% sure u are from d east...mtcheeeww...
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by sod09(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
He ran outta idea
I guess his spies didn't see buhari In any hospital
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by aresa: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
eleko1:
FAYOSE is a govt for d newspaper advert.He should explain to us where he get the money he' spend recklessly.If the money is from his his other than Ekiti purse/treasury,EKITI pipu don Enta one chance bi dat

Abeg no vex the man now...fear of Kirikiri no be beans.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Akinz0126(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
This AYO FAYOSE is just too much to handle,he just decided to be a pain in the ass of APC.Fayose kilode Y always You?Am afraid this man'll give opposition heart attack. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by nortcentrallord(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Machine075: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
it all about interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by iyke56(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jenkizo:
. You are even more deranged than the lunatic tout stomach infrastructure election rigger. Two clowns of PDP stock!

Wayray, ode, oponu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
ode
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by kalohkaloh: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
My fifteen year old intelligent niece asked me the following questions:
1. Are we running a two party or multi party system as only the PDP and APC are loud and visible?
2. Why is Mulikat Akande of PDP the House Majority Leader when the APC is in majority in the House of Reps?
3. Why is our constitution starting with 'We the people....' when just a selected few by the then military govt drafted it?
4. Why is Ayo Fayose the only Governor in the country always attacking Buhari and APC?
Pls what reply do I give her?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by mightycrown1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=25pt] EMPTY BARREL THEY SAY MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.

IF THE STATE BUDGET FINISHES NOT ON THE STATE PROJECT BUT ON ADVERT THEY WE SAY THEY NEED IMF LOAN.

WE ARE WATCHING.

MEANWHILE DONT BE DECEIVED AND DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE

VOTE GMB

[/size]

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Naughtie:
I'm 100% sure u are from d east...mtcheeeww...
No...yes,North East lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I LOVE FAYOSE. cheesy
The man is APC number one nightmare, ride on fayose, keep on exposing them and their illiterate Certificateless fanatic candidate.

I dey tell you. If dem like make dem call am thug, hes doing a good job.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by lionduke(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years
. your dad is not as smart as fayose.
stop insulting people that your dad wish to be like.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by fritiyo: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years

Since u pple refuse to accept the good works done by his boss and all u could do is to paint him black to suit ur paymaster ambition.
So the only option left for fayose is to use the front page of responsible news papers to tell Nigerians how hypocrite APC leaders are n their followers.

PDP be wise APC is not in UK for tea party oh. they are probably drawing their unfinished plans with Jega to rig the election in favor of them oh.
APC cant just be in d uk without planning any dubious plan to over throw the God sent president Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by adeA1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Politic sha am very sure ds tout sorry I mean fayose wll be among the firsts to congratulate GMB after electn.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by nortcentrallord(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
mczico:
.I go soon blow

Bross, u badt gonnn.
C as u first praise them come mek their heart cool before you raise their BP again. Chai! No kill people oh

long life pa Buhari ...God bless tinubu ...long life osibanjo ...God bless amechi ....change is All we want

with the transformation agents

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u too pweetie to be brain washed by mouth odour'z(tinubu) party undecided
and gej ogogoro odour grin
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ebenco2000: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
mmm empty barrel makes the loudest noise, why is he not focusing on governing his state that he has turned to battle ground, it is only in PDP that someone like him who was chased from office for corruption can come back to win. when I read peoples comment praising this garage tout, I think we even deserve the leaders that are ruling us. I pity Ekiti people because they are doomed for the next 4 years. while APC has been telling us what they will do when they win, PDP has been spending money attacking them. that shows they have no plans for us.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
The dramas are unfolding and the foreign countries are watching the comedy of naija politics for free and at ease, if u watch Ait dis night then u will just laugh at the dramas on the forthcoming election, stealing and corruption everywhere and politicians are stealing away the future of every young nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Abbymart777(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
shame on u
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by lastpage: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
It takes more than just wearing Military Uniform, ..... to be a GENERAL in the Nigerian Army!

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by lastpage: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can wear Uniform but you are still a clueless Creek Mosquito! grin

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ozoigbondu: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jenkizo:

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by jackobi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
No time ⌚ for noise

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ekiti ppl have suffered sha. Just look at what he's using their money to do
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God elections will hold on the 28th to vote out the cluless one.

Don't vote for a president that cannot defend her citizens abroad.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by buster2364(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
I find it hard to understand how Nigerians reason; Is hard to see that $64 billon dollars left in Jonas care had vanished? The was money left by previous administration cannot be accounted for. What about the money he made in six years? There is nothing to show for it yet ppl are saying we should continue with this administration. Are we so blind to see that Nigeria is in a financial crisis? Yet no light , no fuel , no health care, industries are folding up jobs are diminishing, jobs being created are artisan jobs. Is that what Nigerian graduates should resort to? Our Naira no longer has value, our purchasing power has drop and will still drop further after election. The reality is staring at us ; no power ;weak economy; low purchasing power; no future for younger generation. Enemies of this nation will want this to continue and I pray that may God run your life the way @#$ is running Nigeria Amen.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by CaptPlanet(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lexusgs430:
He should face and concentrate on affairs of his state. And quit all this media propaganda gimmicks !!!

Tell that to Amaechi and kwakwanso. Una think say na only una get mouth ba?....LOL

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.