Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jega And Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega And Politics (407 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jega And Politics by kipesco(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe no man is perfect in this world. I see the growth in Nigerians and wonder if this growth will continue after this election.
Jega did his best in 2011 and was praised for it reason PDP had more than 28 governors.
Another election has come and most of Northern governors has left PDP. I believe no man on this earth would be neutral in such a case. Even with the method he(Jega) distributed the PVCs and the backing he is getting from the APC is another pointer. Another is the speed and manner at which the Rivers State governor lambasted and boasted of victory even before the election is another pointer. This governor even gave workers public holiday that week of election and I believe he is the only governor that did that.
Jega removal will spark and cause chaos but I believe also that Jega is not clean in this case and I believe he himself knows what he has done.
Truth be told if am to decide, Jonathan will surely win no matter who is the boss of INEC.
The opposition though will put a thought fight but no matter what PDP still have 25 states and Lagos currently is tilting becoming a PDP state.
I believe Jega should honourably resign less his faults will land him in jail.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Not Ready For 2015 Elections - APC / Meet The Man Who Believes He Will Defeat Buhari, Jonathan At The Polls / FACT-CHECK: No Firm Evidence APC Is Nigeria’s Face Of “change”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.