Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60637 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Billygee2u: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, all these because i advocated for his prosecution unless they remain pack of lies right?
U sound cursed.
you are already cursed ,that's why you are dying for a corrupt fellow who is looting for his generations unburn,while you are in internets ranking .

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

you are already cursed ,that's why you are dying for a corrupt fellow who is looting for his generations unburn,while you are in internets ranking .

Accursed, what i am insisting on is justice in the law courts. Fools like u will prefer to stick to narrations like this instead of challenging security agents to do their job.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by macof(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
For those asking why he hasn't been prosecuted. We need to kick Apc out of the state house at Alausa, the new Agbaje administration will see to it that all the money Tiefnubu has stolen with aid from Fashola be accounted and made public thereby having enough proof for Lagos government to take him to court

APC must be kicked out of Lagos

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=31315630][/quote]

Every Nairalanders, tinubu is amidst us defending himself o. A derranged fellow from a derranged and dysfuntional family. How sad!
Can't you see, curses all over and around you haunting and inflicting you again and again. A repeated failure in every realm. You think you can post rubbish, you are rubbish personified and complete epitome of failure even to your tenth generation. Read and read well, you will dip urself more than seven times in the sea of monsters to cure urself of the sickness that has badly damaged your life.

Tinubu, you robbed Lagosians, raped our society with your hooliganism and our wealth and still make noise. As the heavens are real, all your efforts to deny Lagosians true democracy and liberty will be in vain cos the word of God says he that is free is free indeed. You are robbing Lagosians and want to hold us in bondage and your plans will never succeed. We declare our freedom come march and April.

And back to you, fool of life... Insult and curse for all I care. This will be my last comment to you, pressed down and shaken together, even more abounding will your curses and insult is returned and multiplied back to you...

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
hush15:

[s]Every Nairalanders, tinubu is amidst us defending himself o. A derranged fellow from a derranged and dysfuntional family. How sad!
Can't you see, curses all over and around you haunting and inflicting you again and again. A repeated failure in every realm. You think you can post rubbish, you are rubbish personified and complete epitome of failure even to your tenth generation. Read and read well, you will dip urself more than seven times in the sea of monsters to cure urself of the sickness that has badly damaged your life.

Tinubu, you robbed Lagosians, raped our society with your hooliganism and our wealth and still make noise. As the heavens are real, all your efforts to deny Lagosians true democracy and liberty will be in vain cos the word of God says he that is free is free indeed. You are robbing Lagosians and want to hold us in bondage and your plans will never succeed. We declare our freedom come march and April. [/s]

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. This is plain rubbish and inconsequential. The same old repeated lines that have been dealt with.

And back to you, fool of life... Insult and curse for all I care. This will be my last comment to you, pressed down and shaken together, even more abounding will your curses and insult is returned and multiplied back to you...

Empty has usual. No single reason from the fool why the security agents under the direction of Jonah-daft have not for once acted on the so called baseless petitions written against Tinubu.
What other reason but the fact that they remain baseless lies and accusations. U fools arent even smart about it.
Rubbish.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=31354296][/quote]

Paid agent like you that can not discuss with insulting people, when will you change?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Paid agent like you that can not discuss with insulting people, when will you change?

Lackey, are u aware that he originated the insults. He qouted me first and he got what he sowed.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Abayhormy:

Thank YOU !!
Asiwaju is not an office holder and is not running for elections. &He doesn't have immunity.
I'm more interested in the undoctored and genuine documentary account of properties, wealth and corruption of
Allison Dezian Madueke,
GEJ
Patience Jonathn
Stella Odua
FFK
Alameseiga
Ibori
Bode george
Obanikoro
amongt others.
You will be surprised how many worse than Tinubu you will count.
I'm also interested in the Ekiti Election leaked tape and the welfare of the fleeing captain & his captured and tortured juvenile/minor(15 years) brother .

The difference between these people and tinubu is that these people have had their share and have faced their faith and moved on but the thief called tinubu isn't satisfied cos his greed and level of selfishness knows no bound until he has everything.

Corruption case anywhere in the world is hard to prove to get a very good and deserving penalty and worst is getting the person to resign and then charged in a criminal case. In tinubu's case, he has managed to hold the house of assembly to bondage and has his tools as commissioners to fill up that gap, knowing also that his government was an opposition at that time and couldn't be easily penetrated. So how easy is it to prove his acts.
Moreso, he was under immunity then and even after immunity expired, he had another governor has his tool to continue the rape of state accounts.

Neway, I say it again and again, a thief that robs and go with you cash and spare your child is better than a thief that robs you, rape your family and you still walk up to see him everyday killing softly.

Tinubu is a thief. I don't need courts to proof that. I know him and I know what he has done directly and indirectly so anyone can say what he or she feels but I remain unmoved and pray everyday the his deeds would haunt him till and all is out and visible to see the wickedness of a man that is full of greed. He is not running for office but what is he doing! A mascot for campaigns and political rallies, common...
Insult and curse for all I care but if God be in heaven, hahaha... He will definitely reward the wicked.

I prefer Jonah type of corruption than to tinubu's stealing anyday any time..

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2015
hush15:

Every Nairalanders, tinubu is amidst us defending himself o. A derranged fellow from a derranged and dysfuntional family. How sad!

Tinubu, you robbed Lagosians, raped our society with your hooliganism and our wealth and still make noise. As the heavens are real, all your efforts to deny Lagosians true democracy and liberty will be in vain cos the word of God says he that is free is free indeed. You are robbing Lagosians and want to hold us in bondage and your plans will never succeed. We declare our freedom come march and April.

Do have prove to support your claims? This is just an allegation.

Must you fight? Discuss with him and show prove to support your claims, that is why this is a forum.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Splashme: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=14pt]No wonder this guy doesn't want to leave Lagos state

The part former EFCC chairman said
Tinubu has cornered 75% of Lagos revenue[/size]
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Splashme: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na waooo . . . naija
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=31355031][/quote]

This is just one of his replies or comment.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. This is plain rubbish and inconsequential. The same old repeated lines that have been dealt with.

Does he sound like someone you can explain to or reason with?

If he wish to speak dirty, am up to the task.

While I may not have access to office files and stuffs like that, however, is it not logical to conclude so knowing some of his actions?

Where do we start from? The alpha beta or the school of midwifery that he took personal possession of. Ofcourse he won't transact it to himself directly, he isn't stupid none the less, it's wrong. You started a company that you claim is to improve generation of taxes, and by the way, I was privy to when alpha beta got started at the Lagos Water House, and yes they generated 10billion to start with... And you agreed to 15% of that amount on monthly basis! Do you know what that is... And you saying your relationship with them is like your relationship with J Berger!!! Not 1 or 5 but 15%. That can only be motivated by selfishness and greediness cause you in that capacity and that has been the case for the past 16 years. The average Lagosians or resident of Lagos is being striped to the last on this so one man can gain yah much. Jonathan that they say is corrupt is not thinking like that. Tinubu have what we call agbero faces in Lagos to intimidate people so he can be feared and that's what we have today on Lagos. Everyone claiming chairman here and there... Do you know how many wars have happened in motor parks and garages in Lagos in the last 16years.

Using tools like lastma, Kai, and the rest that have compromised their primary purpose. They rather enjoy seeing you making a mistake instead of preventing that mistake so that they generate revenue for the oga t the top amassing so much on monthly basis.

The campaign they doing all over te place now, do you know it's his airline that move them all over and he is being paid for it, at whose expense? These are properties he acquired with hard earned monies of tax payers....

For you to define someone has corrupt, you don't need the courts. It's a personal verdict or perception if one is tryin to sound nice and I bold say tinubu is corruption personified cos his source of wealth are so illegitimate and to make the matters worse is for him to come out to say done else is? That's just absurd...
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

Lackey, are u aware that he originated the insults. He qouted me first and he got what he sowed.

I quoted you and said you are on tinubu's payroll is an insult...

Lackey, read the genesis o cos it's obvious this dem dem is a stack illiterate
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
hush15:

While I may not have access to office files and stuffs like that, however, is it not logical to conclude so knowing some of his actions?

Where do we start from? The alpha beta or the school of midwifery that he took personal possession of. Ofcourse he won't transact it to himself directly, he isn't stupid none the less, it's wrong. You started a company that you claim is to improve generation of taxes, and by the way, I was privy to when alpha beta got started at the Lagos Water House, and yes they generated 10billion to start with... And you agreed to 15% of that amount on monthly basis! Do you know what that is... And you saying your relationship with them is like your relationship with J Berger!!! Not 1 or 5 but 15%. That can only be motivated by selfishness and greediness cause you in that capacity and that has been the case for the past 16 years. The average Lagosians or resident of Lagos is being striped to the last on this so one man can gain yah much. Jonathan that they say is corrupt is not thinking like that. Tinubu have what we call agbero faces in Lagos to intimidate people so he can be feared and that's what we have today on Lagos. Everyone claiming chairman here and there... Do you know how many wars have happened in motor parks and garages in Lagos in the last 16years.

Using tools like lastma, Kai, and the rest that have compromised their primary purpose. They rather enjoy seeing you making a mistake instead of preventing that mistake so that they generate revenue for the oga t the top amassing so much on monthly basis.

The campaign they doing all over te place now, do you know it's his airline that move them all over and he is being paid for it, at whose expense? These are properties he acquired with hard earned monies of tax payers....

For you to define someone has corrupt, you don't need the courts. It's a personal verdict or perception if one is tryin to sound nice and I bold say tinubu is corruption personified cos his source of wealth are so illegitimate and to make the matters worse is for him to come out to say done else is? That's just absurd...

don't trade words with him, better still you can report him to the mod, using the report button, he seems to be one the paid posters in here, paid by one of the political money bag!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

don't trade words with him, better still you can report him to the mod, using the report button, he seems to be one the paid posters in here, paid by one of the political money bag!

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
hush15:

I quoted you and said you are on tinubu's payroll is an insult...

Lackey, read the genesis o cos it's obvious this dem dem is a stack illiterate

U opened ur putrid mouth to accuse me wrongly without any basis whatsoever that am on Tinubu's payroll and u think that is not an insult eh.......
I also don't think calling u a produce of a rotten kunt is also an insult either.
Oponu.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
hush15:

[/s]

Very useless post from a useless thing. This made me puke actually.
Dont be deceived, i have what it takes to take u on objectively like i have been doing since morning but i wont because reasoning with u is like doing so with a goat. I wont even attempt it.

I PERCEIVE in my spirit that u are an hopeless eediot. I really dont need to give u the basis and facts for me to conclude this way after all according to u, its all about PERCEPTION.

Useless goat.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by bboshodi: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
lanicky:
Evil nd selfish men disguising as an advocate of change. Mtcheew.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by RealJoe24: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can one man truly own this much
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by bboshodi: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
macpetrus:
Am speechless....

Calling Tinubu corrupt is like doing him a favour. This is Pure Stealing, should share same punishment with Highway Robbers.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by bboshodi: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Shut up mumu! Even the AIT that is reporting this is not clean. Go on line and see what the likes of IBB, Abacha did to this country. Tinubu loot has created more jobs for Nigerians than what the Federal Government has created in 16 years.

This critics also shows how powerful your desperation is on PDP.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Francis5:

My Hopless seeds ( born and unborn) are an everlasting idddiot

Wellsaid.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chigold101:
i want to see Tinubu do his worst my good friend

The process has started. He is in court already. He isn't like the Obanikoro coward who till date hasn't sued SR.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Chigold101(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Demdem:

The process has started. He is in court already. He isn't like the Obanikoro coward who till date hasn't sued SR.
which process? Lolzzz
I also read that in nairaland but that guy didnt tell us the court, and when the case was instituted so i doubt if it is true.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chigold101:
which process? Lolzzz
I also read that in nairaland but that guy didnt tell us the court, and when the case was instituted so i doubt if it is true.

https://www.nairaland.com/2182998/tinubu-vs-ait-court-grants

Now u know the court and date suit filed. What else?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by ebiagtales: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Billygee2u:

people like you always end up regreting in life for supporting evil .you should be ashamed of yourself for turning away your eyes and suddenly become blind not to see the evil your party bosses are committing ,just because of the crumb you are getting from their demonic dining table .

Say all these to yourself guy. U deserve it, not the person u are quoting.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by godoluwa(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Tinubu, Obasanjo, U will rot in jail. just wait & see
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by vanilson(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
The most amazing is ow d president of the country spends 10billion of Nigeria money to fabricate and air a documentary on a corrupt man instead a taking the man to court and see ow much looted funds can be recovered .
Its a shame to have such a president as GEJ dat fights corruption with AIT AND NTA
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Tofax: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its all about interest.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Tofax: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.