Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60636 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tola9ja: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D wealth d guy stole and still stealing is too much dat watching it only for once is not enuf for me to comprehend, dis time I will watch it wif a jotter and pen on ma hand. Tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa, mouth odour

what about your father business center

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by appini: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
After carefully watching the both videos, I didn't see anything contrary to Tinubu's personality.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, where u ever cursed not to make use of ur brain?
Ffuck Tinubu and his money.

You need to change, how much were you paid to post here on nairaland.com??

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by bumtos(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Tinubu is real 419.
Fashola too is a 419.
Ambode is a 419 too but we lagosians will not allow this Criminals to Governs us again. And If PDP wins, Tinubu and his gang must go to jail

6 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
major466:

They will defend Tinubu by saying he was absolved of corruption charges in the court of law. Yet they find it difficult to accept that $20 billion dollars was never missing, despite investigations and audit by PW.

The govt that claimed such has also refused to publicly release the report to verify their claims as stated by the auditors. Even the NASS members don't believe what the executive are saying, NASS is part of govt.
In contrast, we all saw Tinubu walk free publicly from the CCB who threw out the case against him because according to it, it's pure bunkum.
Both can't be compared.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
tola9ja:

what about your father business center
do ya even ve a father grin?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

You need to change, how much were you paid to post here on nairaland.com??

How much was ur papa paid to produce the seed that gave birth to u?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
I was watching the Biggest Landlord AKA BOBO CHICAGO AKA Tinubu Adekunle Ahmed, that guy has pocketed what is meant for the people of lagos.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by ichidodo: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

Go and campaign in your village and leave Lagos alone
Not until you move back to campaign in your ancestral brown roofed ibadam hinterland slums are we going to leave that city of no man's land....

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by saintandsinnerz: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
That Tinubu of a man is a thief! He should be in jail for ripping Lagos off

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by doctokwus: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
What all sensible people should do is dare the government to arrest Tinubu.Nigerians are not interested in the emotions or sentiments of corruption. If u claim somebody has corruptly enriched his/herself,arrest and prosecute the person,that's what govt anti corruption agencies are established for!
But again this again would backfire because its clearly meant for the elections.
Also no one is telling Nigerians what patience Jonathan,madueke,olabode Georges, Ahmadu Allis and GEJ himself where worth b4 assuming their offices and what they are worth now.
Most importantly, millions of Nigerians are voting GMB who has a following and reputation that dwarfs that of Tinubu and for anybody to even imagine that a Tinubu demonization wud affect GMB' s chances is foolardry.
The only favor it should serve if the sponsors of the broadcast were that altruistic, which I doubt,is to further help Buhari to gain more leverage to fight corruption by their helping him to get rid of a lot of baggage when he assumes power on may 29.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Mutuwa(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Here are some stories making headline news in Nigeria this week:

0. PDP don’t tell you about change because we aren’t bus conductors that ask for change – First Lady. Gbam! I’ll really miss this woman.

1. Josephine Agwu, a Lagos Airport Cleaner Returned N12m To Owner. With deeds, she explains the difference between stealing & corruption.

2. Court orders EFCC to release Fani-Kayode’s passport. Smart move, Fani-Kayode. After all, May 28th is around the corner.

3. Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians. What else do you want him to distribute? Worthless Naira? There's limit to cluelessnes.

4. My men’ll kill in self defence, Mbu insists. For every one officer you kill, we’ll kill 20. This is an improvement. They’ve been killing for N20, so….

5. Obasanjo visits Ebola-hit countries, seeks support for victims. Finally, he figured that Ebola is safer to handle than Nigeria’s politics.

6. “We’re Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Impromptu Meetings” – Obas tell GEJ. Then, they added, as for those Ghana Must Go bags, keep them coming.

7. Christian governor will emerge in Nasarawa – Maku, ex-minister. I look forward to when Christian electricity, Christian water, Christian roads…will emerge.

8. Why I dropped Buhari for Jonathan — Odumakin. We know, don’t we? One dolls out money in Ghana-Must-Go bags, the other one pats your back.

9. Naira hits 222.5 to dollar at BDCs. By the time his luggage gets to Otuoke, Naira may be exchanging for 300 to a dollar.

10. Elections: CAN denies N7bn bribery allegation. They said PDP just paid its tithes and that people were confusing tithes and offerings with bribe.

11. PDP’s Victory Will Free Lagosians From Oppression – Jonathan. I agree. The same way, APC’s victory will free Abuja from okirikaitis and otuokelisis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Do not be offended my dear brother. I am asking a very responsible question. Did you advise Tinubu to brush his teeth today ? Did you ensure that Lai Mohammed wore his pampers today ? Do not be offended my friend. Please respond in a civilized manner.

Demdem:

Billygoat, this has no bearing to issue being discussed.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Winning123: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.

You have said it well. it is unfortunate we have people who don't think at all on this platform. If you have such evidences then prosecute the man

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

then wat do you gain to lie? I insist you're a paid poster here on nairaland.com, and you need to change!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Tinubu is finished. The documentary is being passed from home to home in SW. Tinubu will soon be buharized. He will be jailed soon. This is just the begining, he will enter a plea bargain. He will beg me to beg others on his behalf to spare him. Mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

then wat do you gain to lie? I insist you're a paid poster here on nairaland.com, and you need to change!

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tola9ja: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
do ya even ve a father grin?

google dot com processing data........

no me and ur lord we be desame
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by maxdozie(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Here are some stories making headline news in Nigeria this week:

0. PDP don’t tell you about change because we aren’t bus conductors that ask for change – First Lady. Gbam! I’ll really miss this woman.

1. Josephine Agwu, a Lagos Airport Cleaner Returned N12m To Owner. With deeds, she explains the difference between stealing & corruption.

2. Court orders EFCC to release Fani-Kayode’s passport. Smart move, Fani-Kayode. After all, May 28th is around the corner.

3. Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians. What else do you want him to distribute? Worthless Naira? There's limit to cluelessnes.

4. My men’ll kill in self defence, Mbu insists. For every one officer you kill, we’ll kill 20. This is an improvement. They’ve been killing for N20, so….

5. Obasanjo visits Ebola-hit countries, seeks support for victims. Finally, he figured that Ebola is safer to handle than Nigeria’s politics.

6. “We’re Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Impromptu Meetings” – Obas tell GEJ. Then, they added, as for those Ghana Must Go bags, keep them coming.

7. Christian governor will emerge in Nasarawa – Maku, ex-minister. I look forward to when Christian electricity, Christian water, Christian roads…will emerge.

8. Why I dropped Buhari for Jonathan — Odumakin. We know, don’t we? One dolls out money in Ghana-Must-Go bags, the other one pats your back.

9. Naira hits 222.5 to dollar at BDCs. By the time his luggage gets to Otuoke, Naira may be exchanging for 300 to a dollar.

10. Elections: CAN denies N7bn bribery allegation. They said PDP just paid its tithes and that people were confusing tithes and offerings with bribe.

11. PDP’s Victory Will Free Lagosians From Oppression – Jonathan. I agree. The same way, APC’s victory will free Abuja from okirikaitis and otuokelisis.

Funny
Keep fooling your self...

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

you're a paid poster here on nairaland.com, I will keep u busy!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Beedude(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Slave of the southwest greatest thief ever!

Let's make it straight.. None of our leaders . present or past will stop stealing money. Even the so called men of God manipulate wen dey see money dat dere generation has never seen. But if a leader can work and the people see good and tangible results den it can atone a Lil bit for him... At least what are efcc and oda agencies there for. Fashola worked but he can't swear by d gods dat he hasn't stolen all tru his tenure.
Let AIT show documentaries of Peter Odili and oda former PDP governors den we see .. Even when our president was deputy for alamesigbha we all know the story... All politicians are thief but some are more Anini than mufu olosha oko

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by adeA1(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
It doesn't move me n if u re @ the converse of ds call on EFCC

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

I am a paid poster here on nairaland.com, I will keep myself busy!

Good.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

The govt that claimed such has also refused to publicly release the report to verify their claims as stated by the auditors. Even the NASS members don't believe what the executive are saying, NASS is part of govt.
In contrast, we all saw Tinubu walk free publicly from the CCB who threw out the case against him because according to it, it's pure bunkum.
Both can't be compared.

tell us, how much were u paid by Tinubu, to help defend here on Nairaland.com??
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
tola9ja:

google dot com processing data........

no me and ur lord we be desame
product of a polygamous home! grin
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Good.

tell us, who are you working for? How much are you been paid per post?

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

Let's make it straight.. None of our leaders . present or past will stop stealing money. Even the so called men of God manipulate wen dey see money dat dere generation has never seen. But if a leader can work and the people see good and tangible results den it can atone a Lil bit for him... At least what are efcc and oda agencies there for. Fashola worked but he can't swear by d gods dat he hasn't stolen all tru his tenure.
Let AIT show documentaries of Peter Odili and oda former PDP governors den we see .. Even when our president was deputy for alamesigbha we all know the story... All politicians are thief but some are more Anini than mufu olosha oko

Jonah-daft was governor of oil rich state of bayelsa for years with one of the lowest population in the country.
I can authoritatively tell u that the fool has no single serious project to his name. His case is particularly pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by PastorAji(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Slave of the PDP government

u no put the Almighty [size=16pt]BARCA........[/size] YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN grin grin grin grin

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

tell us, how much were u paid by Tinubu, to help defend here on Nairaland.com??

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Go ask ur papa.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Many of us routing for APC are doing so out of conviction that the Party and majority of intellectuals in the party has the capacity to turn things for better, except for some gluttons who are jumping from one party to another.

Dont compare Demdem with Madridstar or what is the name of that player that just signed a mouth watering contract with PDP-FC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.