Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (45690 Views)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by smartcred(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Mimienudles(f): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
'you'll scrub that wall everyday until you turn 10!' *smile and walk by'

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dyt(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nothing na
Let him keep writing

I am someone that really don't care sha

Its his room
Design as u want, yr end we paint

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Sijo01(f): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Get him or her a drawing board and make him/her to understand that walls are not for the purpose he or she is using it.
Maybe e fit chop cane join sha.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Richiy(f): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patiently wait for you to finish? Why spoil a great work of art? cool

Then, I will get a bowl and rag, you go start to dey clean am sharp sharp. grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by floragregs(f): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2015
The child go clean wall tire that day. I will help sha but I will be sure he won't try it again.

9 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Get him or her a drawing board and make him/her to understand that walls are not for the purpose he or she is using it.

Just to correct her for the first time but also ensures she join in cleaning it too. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2015
In his room,no wala

Draw as he likes.

Sitting room,wala dey.

Scrub as he likes.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:
Nothing na
Let him keep writing

I am someone that really don't care sha

Its his room
Design as u want, yr end we paint
how I wish u were my mom wen I was growing up. is it too late?

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dyt(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

how I wish u were my mom wen I was growing up. is it too late?

Come here son
*gives him a heavy knock*

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by adrainuche(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Paint the wall IDFWU

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
flog her azz off! angry sad

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by tdayof(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
its called skill acquisition

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
I'll say to her, "Go and bring your Pankere" grin

18 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Well, if the child had a white or blackboard, i'm sure he or she won't have to do this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Wuuworld(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
I will tell her,if not for any other thing,for the sake of his(Jesus) sorrowful passion,am going to have mercy on u and ur drawing.....then I will echo in the voice of Nigeria army"""NEVER AGAIN"" will u repeat such.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ojaydedon(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
hmm

na my child na..

And na small pikin

i go shout for am..
And beat am small..

Daz all

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
jst smile

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ElekeNtioba: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
give the kid a good hiding
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by kobonaire(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).
wow, and this is how child abuse starts

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Temismith(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by bigv(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Correct the child

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Aspireahead(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
CUT OFF HER HAND?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by yuzjet(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by abe27633: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
id be mad
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Henrypraise: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Dat wall de learn 4 our boys room wen we were kids.

Once a child is doin dis, u get a a drawing board n u stop paintin ur house till she/ he outgrow d stage. However, a firm but subtle word/ voice shud be used to correct d child not do dat on d wall. But if d child continues, pls ignore him or her till de outgrow it, cos if u kip worrying abt it, u may develop HBP.

Btw wat is she even writing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Lexusgs430: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Remind him/her about the mobile blackboard !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ERCROSS(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
tpiah01:

why are you asking?

Why are u asking too...

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Will jejely buy her a brand new paint ... She MUST repaint the wall

full stop.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.