Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (69168 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
UncleJudax:

She is alluding that a man and a woman can't just be friends unless they are gay. cheesy
ewww!!! tongue
UncleJudax:

She is alluding that a man and a woman can't just be friends unless they are gay. cheesy
ewww!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nah joke oh grin

I'm not an APC member.

So you are in PDP, those who are mentally, socially and economically molesting our women and the rest of us. I've marked your face/moniker.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

she has helped me through a lot and i always ask her for advice when i have problems with my girlfriend she has been a good friend why her behavior now confuses me
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pbs4real(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nah, it's just a figure of spit.
ifa hear. . . Very gudbadt gal
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by DWJOBScom(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Well, what about the girls? Nothing crossed their hearts too?

Nothing - actually they are both married , they grafted best friend honor into their program
It was a grand ceremony......what helped was we were Christians
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by DWJOBScom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You know your own mind for now which can still spring a surprise on you. You do not however, know the mind of the ladies. You don't know who has fallen in and out of love. I sensed feelings developing in a close friend when she was dumped and vulnerable. I had to use my medula and withdraw that period. whats the use of being close friends with someone of the oposite sex when they can't be maintained after marriage? You can hang out regularly with your male friends after you're married but you can't be doing that with another man's wife.
Boys and girls can't be close friends.
Which kind friendship Tiger wan follow dog dey do? One friend must turn to food.

I agree with you for trouble sake it's tricky(I don't want to use dangerous) for a "best friendly" relationship with the opposite sex but I don't know why I think mine was different that even during marriage we are still friends and their husbands accepts me and call me friend too.
It happens and it's possible

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

she has helped me through a lot and i always ask her for advice when i have problems with my girlfriend she has been a good friend why her behavior now confuses me
This is the opportunity she has been waiting for. Do u think she is happy with ur r/ship to ur gal frnd? This is the mistake u guys normally make, by connecting a 3rd party, expecially the opposite sex. Now instead of her to help u rebuild the r/ship, she now try to distroy it. U better go back to reconcil with ur gal b/4 u involve urself in what u will regreat especially now that u have seen her bad intension, if acually u know wat u want. The earlier the best.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
menix:
Oga!! Re u asking us to mislead u ehh kwa...

Y not leave d devil mk d devil leave u..
Tell him jari
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

you're making sense boss but what do i do about all this, whats your opinion?
disassociate with her b4 it is late.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by UncleJudax(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ewww!!! :Pewww!!!
Hehehe tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Vires: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg go for your best friend
Went thru your profile and read your thread about your gf of 2 years that can't cook, despite trying to teach her several times undecided undecided undecided

Looks is not everything, go for your best friend, she makes sense die!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

i really dont know, i love my girlfriend and i know we will get back together but my friend really gets me more than anyone, what if i regret not doing anything in the future.
where is ur love for this gal frnd of urs if such thought can come out of u. U better go back and reconcile with her and leave this intruder b4 u do wat u will regreat.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by datkoded(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
forkadict:

You were a virgin but you gave a notorious lesbian the forking of her life. Oh PL-E-A-Z-E!

NEXT!
Lol excuse me? What do u understand by being a virgin if I may ask? And how does dat affect ur stamina? Nigger she was my first and it was superb, don't care what u think... Like I said earlier, most of my friends didn't believe me, don't expect u to either grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by datkoded(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened again with the same girl but at her house, after tagging along to see off my gf that day, I went to see a friend while she went her way only for her to call me around 9:30 that she needs to see me. I immediately left my friend's place to meet her, she talked & talked & talked till I couldn't go back that night. She decided to sleep unclad this time but thank God for God, I still couldn't give her what she wanted all night. She didn't stop trying anyway but I avoided being alone with her at nights from that time on
Lol na wa, its obvious she's ugly. Inbox me pics lemme assex it wink
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
ngoziekpo17:
where is ur love for this gal frnd of urs if such thought can come out of u. U better go back and reconcile with her and leave this intruder b4 u do wat u will regreat.
i know, plan to see my girlfriend tomorrow
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
braine:

So you are in PDP, those who are mentally, socially and economically molesting our women and the rest of us. I've marked your face/moniker.
hian! I never knew we had a 2-party system in Nigeria. like soccer, it's either Chelsea or its Arsenal, just like that right? grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hian! I never knew we had a 2-party system in Nigeria. like soccer, it's either Chelsea or its Arsenal, just like that right? grin

I hope you're not referring to those mushroom, PDP-branches called parties?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
braine:

I hope you're not referring to those mushroom, PDP-branches called parties?
they are not mushrooms please.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ulzee(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
mhen! U need 2 knw wat u want nd decide 4 ur self
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
they are not mushrooms please.

So what are they o??
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
braine:

So what are they o??
a group of positive persons focused on a transformation agenda.smileywink
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Ehen.. Na so. Oniro.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ArcToyin(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
She seducing u without wanting a relationship first could be a prank. I normally see this cheap and free commodity as evilly embedded.pls run for your life. She is not worth dating.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Rexhandsome(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.

You are right.It always leads to sex
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
It seems like many guys on NL use verseline? If you do can i get a like from you ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
It seems like many guys on NL use verseline? If you do can i get a like from you ?It seems like many guys on NL use verseline? If you do can i get a like from you ?It seems like many guys on NL use verseline? If you do can i get a like from you ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2015
braine:

Ehen.. Na so. Oniro.
why e dey hard Yoruba boys to speak straight English. must you enchant in every message you try to convey?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
why e dey hard Yoruba boys to speak straight English. must you enchant in every message you try to convey?

Well, that's why our language is not going extinct like 'you-know-which' would be in 50years time. cheesy
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tchino26(m): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2015
U fit swear to God say u neva bang d girl B4, if wat u said was a true story?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
braine:

Well, that's why our language is not going extinct like 'you-know-which' would be in 50years time. cheesy
is that why you guys shout on the phone? your noise alone can wake the sleeping dead cheesy
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by asalimpo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.
it's possible, if the girl is ugly/not cute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.