Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (28405 Views)

Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests / Lai Mohammed And The Lies That Keep On Coming / #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Vikkie14: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2015
mistabiola:

The US said in most cases, terrorism (eg BH) is as a result of poverty which is very true. The BH members you've been seeing, How many of them looks healthy and wealthy? This is BH and not ISIL. The diff is clear.
You mean that a poor man went to buy AK47s, RPGs, AA guns, hilux trucks . Hw much do they cost?

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
you think say na bread and butter? tell your fathers (France) to stop sponsoring their muppets(boko haram) else you'd keep chasing the wind
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by openmine(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2015
onatisi:
you are a fooliish mad dog. So pdp is attacking cameroon also ,abi?
Hahahahahahahahaha... bro no mind dat guy..."him Neva take him tablet 2day"...lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by darepoju(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
jeeqaa7:
b

B4 2001. .. Terrorism was a no issue. Its emergence and tool of propagation is what I highlighted ... The real muslim is a good man.. #live-in-the-north-and-findout

am in zaria..kd state. .
I was born in the North... spent all my life in the north....
what do u expect me to say bro... when (almajirai) boys of age 8-12... tell u to ur face that u re an ARNE (unbeliever or infidel) because u don't go to mosque...15+ boys telling u not to worry...dat they are just waiting for the right time..to slaughter u like chicken and go away with ur belongings....

NOW MY POINT..
d 8-12yrs olds...u think this idea occure to them naturally?...so u don't know this is what they were taught?... .
don't forget the 15 or 18+yrs olds promising u death were ones 8yrs. ...old...as they grow old they become more notorious and in turn become blood thirsty.....

I can beat my chest to assure you DAT that's how shekau become what he is today...

since I was born I haven't heard DAT a Christian group or sect are killing or bombing or terrorizing!...that's what we call religion of peace...
SIR, I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME..
AM REALLY SORRY IF WHAT I SAID IS TOO MUCH ...am just saying it the way I passive it. ...
[b] God loves this country peace will reign again..[\b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Boko Haram has been given such an elaborate time-span that they have grown to be tumour (multiplied rapidly) and viral in nature (difficult to eliminate)
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Surd2121(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
following
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by darepoju(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Vikkie14:
You mean that a poor man went to buy AK47s, RPGs, AA guns, hilux trucks . Hw much do they cost?
what are talking about. ...?
whether rich or poor... healthy or sick....mad or crazy... stupid or foolish...
their root is 1....they have the same aim...JIHAD..

don't think with ur small nose...use ur big head..
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by okenwa101(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2015
lonelydora:
That proves that our gallant men are not falsifying figures.

Thank U.

I thought they say our gallant Army are weak, just some few weeks they managed to join the war against BH they a complaining but our Army has been on it for years ? Nigerians learn to appreciate what U have !!! #NOT AGAIN
##NEVER AGAIN
###NEVER EVER AGAIN
Gob bless our Army and protect them
Amen
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by DeDonn1: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2015
ajoskele:

I really commend the determination of these neighbouring armies

I hope Shekau is dead already. The third time!![/quote]

I hope and pray too
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by babestella: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Third World War in the pipeline and I feel it's going to be a war against that religion that promotes insurgency and terrorism. One day, the whole world will rise against that religion and that will be a total war because as long as that religion exist, insurgency & terrorism will not stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by OgologoDimkpa: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
ISIS/ISIL, Bokoharam, Al-shabaab, Al-queda ...etc all have one thing in common-ISLAM.
ISLAM therefore is the problem and cancer ravaging the whole world.
That religion must be from the pit of hell embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Reaper231(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Vikkie14:
To those in the habit of bashing the Military, i will advise you join the Army and confront these scumbags than sitting before your keyboards typing codswallop comments against them.

There people with d right mindset ready to join but d officers cadet is for the children of governors, generals and politicians. And nobody wants to finish d university to go and join recruit. Yu must be highly connected to get enlisted.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by mistabiola: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Vikkie14:

Those poverty driven terrorist don't buy weapons, they're been given by their sponsors and through robbing banks and attacking army barracks, they will get more armo.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Then shekau must av been laughing when the said 6 weeks to tackle insurgency in Nigeria was announced grin
God save us
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
denkyw:
there are still Islamic teachings ongoing that is springing all this Islamic terrorist, once this Islam..ic teachings is tackled,I believe it will be the beginning of the end of Islamic insurgency worldwide. cause I don't seem to see any other reason that motivates this terrorist to kill if not for the 7 virgins illusions they have that is as a result of erroneous Islamic teachings/brain washing by some Islamic clerics. I fully understand that money or poverty is not the root cause of this insurgency.

Make dem no track u o,
Na 77 virgins o
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2015
nah zombie?!

let the intelligent officers track down their sponsors, you cut down a big tree from the root.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Vickygirk(f): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
jude33084:

All is not well bro, at least not yet.

We are at war with this scumbags but there are people up north that supports them.

am not bro, am sis
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Hexzagon: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2015
mistabiola:

The US said in most cases, terrorism (eg BH) is as a result of poverty which is very true. The BH members you've been seeing, How many of them looks healthy and wealthy? This is BH and not ISIL. The diff is clear.
Were you born to believe everything the foreign media says? Dear friend the solution to a problem sometimes could come from the objectivity of a generally perceived "truth" very soon the US would would tell you you're a dog and you'll believe and argue with those who think otherwise because the US said so. GOSH!
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by mistabiola: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Hexzagon:

Were you born to believe everything the foreign media says? Dear friend the solution to a problem sometimes could come from the objectivity of a generally perceived "truth" very soon the US would would tell you you're a dog and you'll believe and argue with those who think otherwise because the US said so. GOSH!

You've written this piece because of your lack of reasoning, i believe you're living comfortably atleast with 3times food everyday within the same cycle, the question now goes thus; can you be brainwashed with an ideology to lure you, so as to join BH? If not ,then you're a confused man.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Malawian(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
we know that the fulani conquered most of northern nigeria including the Hausas, but couldnt conquer the kanuri. could this be a fulani proxy war?
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by persius555(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2015
The multi national joint task force should request or purchase more ammos as there are more terrorist souls to be sent to hell.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by supaslim(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Vickygirk:
hmm is all i can say
quoting u is all I can do!
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Hero10001: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:
...just like in chinese movies. They keep coming.
"Awon Sufaiyo"
;-D
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by eaglechild: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
darepoju:

am in zaria..kd state. .
I was born in the North... spent all my life in the north....
what do u expect me to say bro... when (almajirai) boys of age 8-12... tell u to ur face that u re an ARNE (unbeliever or infidel) because u don't go to mosque...15+ boys telling u not to worry...dat they are just waiting for the right time..to slaughter u like chicken and go away with ur belongings....

NOW MY POINT..
d 8-12yrs olds...u think this idea occure to them naturally?...so u don't know this is what they were taught?... .
don't forget the 15 or 18+yrs olds promising u death were ones 8yrs. ...old...as they grow old they become more notorious and in turn become blood thirsty.....

I can beat my chest to assure you DAT that's how shekau become what he is today...

since I was born I haven't heard DAT a Christian group or sect are killing or bombing or terrorizing!...that's what we call religion of peace...
SIR, I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME..
AM REALLY SORRY IF WHAT I SAID IS TOO MUCH ...am just saying it the way I passive it. ...
[b] God loves this country peace will reign again..[\b]
I find this shocking.

From what you have said.

These people become indoctrinated at a very early age.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by darepoju(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaglechild:

I find this shocking.

From what you have said.

These people become indoctrinated at a very early age.
hmmmm...it's even serious than what u think...
look for this place wey I dey na just God o...
before the election was shifted... some 2 guys walked up to my friend and told him DAT..... wen they finish slaughtering him they will roll up his body in his rug carpet... because they don't need it... all they need is is TV set.. sound system and mattress...
after just two days d guy got a new apartment and sneaked his things out in the night...
and mind you he has stayed in DAT area for 9 good yrs....

just ask them y?....they will say he's an ARNE (unbeliever, infidel, a non-muslim...
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by mumbasa: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well the problem of Nigeria is pride, Too Much Pride to admit that they are not capable of handling BH alone since we have many people in the Nigerian army who are Muslims and sympathetic to the plight of boko haram. Niger has accused Nigerian soldiers of been cowardly. Nigeria has refused Cameroon the permission to chase terrorists into the Nigerian territory. Nigeria has refused to produce the number of soldiers they were told to produce for the Joint task Force operations. Nigeria has told the Chad army not to join them as they seek to reclaim some towns in Nigeria from boko haram.

The Chadian soldiers are battle hungry, unlike Nigerian soldiers there is no BH in their midst and in their top positions. They were the first to enter into the sambasia forest to hunt these boys - Yet Nigeria has stopped then from going further into Nigeria territory(bokoharam infested).

It was Cameroon army that delivered 400 Nigerian soldiers from the hand of BH sometime last year because of their Gallantry and effectiveness - Yet Nigeria has refused them entry into Nigeria.

It was soldiers of Niger that disobeyed certain international policies and chased BH into Nigeria killing 164 before their commanders called them back- Yet Nigeria doesn't seem to want to work with them, maybe we think they are lesser humans.

Nigeria claiming to be the Giant of Africa thinks it will be a disgrace for foreign military to enter its soils and do what it has failed to to in the last 6 years. Pride is killing us when we know the truth - Our military is heavily compromised,it has been heavily infiltrated by the BH sect so their efficiency is relatively low. Yet the Commander in Chief is concerned about pride - The incoming one is worse because he has already criticized the present JTF efforts stating that we should never have joined hands with CHAD or made plea to anyone to fortify their borders as Nigeria is more than capable of handling its own problems - Gen Buhari

With this kind of self destructive pride i see BH in Nigeria for another 10yrs or more unless maybe Gen Buhari can broker a ceasefire deal with the sect
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by mumbasa: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
okenwa101:

Thank U.

I thought they say our gallant Army are weak, just some few weeks they managed to join the war against BH they a complaining but our Army has been on it for years ? Nigerians learn to appreciate what U have !!! #NOT AGAIN
##NEVER AGAIN
###NEVER EVER AGAIN
Gob bless our Army and protect them
Amen

Cameroon and chad are not a few weeks old into the fight against Boko Haram. Last year Cameroon launched air strikes against the sect this was before Nigerian army ever thought of launching the first air strike.

Now for those saying BH is not like ISIS , that they are just herdsman and Skekau is their leader. If it was true boko haram regin would have ended since. I experienced them firsthand in maiduguri. They were trying to enter into Maiduguri as Jonathan was campaigning in Maiduguri. They waged war with the Nigerian army and the Special forces deployed to protect the president for 4 good hours.
Ordinary herdsmen cant wage war against an army no-matter how weak the army is.

I have heard that sympathizers smuggle themselves from as far as France , Central African Republic and some other countries to come and join boko haram.

I have heard that helicopters fly into Nigerian airspace and drop food and ammunition then fly out.

I have heard that BITCOIN is used to transfer them money from the Middle East(People say America created bitcoin to fund terrorists)

Shekau is just a face, it is just a role that they are acting. The actor has been killed 3 times but i have heard that they have up to 10 lookalikes in line waiting to act if this one dies.

Boko Haram might have been empowered by some northern politicians to fustrate the Jonathan Government but i don't think those people can stop it now even if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Nestoville(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
I appreciate some comments certain persons have made here. Terrorism is Nigeria should not stop at just defeating Boko Haram. We need to reorientate those northerners that kill at the slightest provocation that its wrong. That's the root of terrorism in the North, its been embedded in the family units, parents must start teaching their young ones not to kill innocent people and destroy property. Its a herculean task that one, one they are not keen on pursuing.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by smoothlips(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickygirk:
hmm is all i can say
u can do better
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Babacele: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
iyobs7:

I have gone through your post on nairaland and what I observed is that you always copy and paste things you come across on the internet because it is what you have been defaulted to do. For once, make use of your brains and do not let someone think for you. Do the thinking and write for yourself something constructive.

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...
Whether it is written by me or someone else, a factual message that represents truth appeals to me. I can defend it anytime and so I'm throwing it at you to tell me that post which I have shared that is brainless and non constructive.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Opengates(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Una don see wetin we dey see?

9/11 marked the birth of global terrorisn and used as an effective marketing tool for the propagation and and emergence of countless terrorist networks
The arab spring hence was a deliberate move aimed @ weakening governments that would hitherto have checked the rise of these terrorist bloc's

Islam has been infiltrated by wickedness as christianity wasn't viewed as a viable tool hence the notion that terrorism is against the west where in the real sense the territories worst hit are not situated in the west .

You cannot arm and fight militias @ the same time .. Sad enough it has become easy to use islam as a tool then to brainwash and recruit jihadists.

The Real Islam is not a Violent religion!!!

Spread the word!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl / 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.