Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful (837 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by hdeeman: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Show my name complete

Hello friends,

May God bless you as you read this and it is just an advice based on our daily lives and God will bless you more on any decision you made after reading this.
Firstly as an Uncle, (UNCLE D) who has seen so many things, i believe my advice will go a long way,

I sign up with some pages on facebook, pages like “sex life in 9ja” and “sex life in africa”. Initially i found it funny, but looking at what people are going through because of Love, my brother the case is getting out of hand.

I don't know much, but i will advice based on personal experience, experience from close friends, friends, day by day people and 6 months of research too
Practically my advise will focus on relationship (9ja system) and marriage.
I will start by making this crystal clear, YOU DON'T BEG PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU, is a sin.

you give them reasons why they should love you. When you beg, you are practically on the low side, you can't make decisions on that relationship. And in a case like this your partner who is at the top will cheat at will, and now this will bring me down to the main issue in almost every relationship, CHEATING.

What is cheating??)
Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal which can be use for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation.

Then you ask yourself what goal?, the only goal in cheating when it comes to relationship is satisfaction. But funny enough HUMANS can never get satisfied.
for the fact that relationship still exist there must be cheating.

According to scientific research. There is cheat in 80% relationship in the world today, 12% don't cheat because, the opportunity is not there. Only 8% is perfect.

So many people are dead today, some tried taking poison, many disfigure themselves, because they found out that their partner was cheating on them.
Whichever way, if you try to take your life because one idiot is not faithful to you, take it from me you are a capital FOOL1. is true it hurts but that is not the reason to harm yourself. Even if you want to cry don't let it be more that 1 minute. (nonsense)

people are asking why do people cheat?. There are so many know reasons why people cheat their partner

1. when people love others and hate themselves. If you must have a stable and faithful relationship, you have to fall in love with yourself. Be passionate with what ever you do. Look good, sometimes take yourself out, eat well, have your own time and if that person becomes unfaithful you have yourself to love.

2. Know your class, if your monthly earning is 50,000 naira, you can't date tonto dike. If you an illiterate you can,t marry desmond elliot. Lets be honest, or else she/he decides to love you out of pity. (don't believe those naija movie, where a princess will be crying to marry an orphan) that one no dey exist for 9ja.

3. Pretending what you are not, since blackberry and apple were no longer fruits but phones, many change with what is en vogue, The major problem we are facing when it come to being honest, is that most people are already FAKE. So fake that everything about them are lies, mostly women in particular (not all). They fake their age, family background, some will go to the extent that they are still virgin. (haba)i no dey yab anyone, but if you are a liar and a nice guy who wants to settle down comes your way, with the hope that he have found the one, and along the line he notice that you have been lying, the next thing is to zoom off or look for someone else. If your parent are struggling to see you through school and you are using BB bold 5. you go win olympic when it comes to being fake.

4. Placing your partner on a high jump. My salary na 40k, you wan make i use am buy you BB, rent house for you and give you pocket money too. (thunder fire u ). This is where we get practical, Average nigerian girl believes that for the fact that both of you are lovers and having intercourse, that you must take care of all her expenses both necessary and unnecessary. Pls don,t turn your guys into ATM machine, Ask of something that is reasonable only if he can afford it, believe me many men today are dead, some in jail simply because they want to satisfy their girl’s need. These are just few,

Let me talk a little about men/women who cheat.
There are dif kind of cheaters

1. Opportunity cheater. These are the men/women who will not cheat but in their 3rd mind they want to cheat, but for the fact that the wife/hus or the girl/boy friend is around, they will just overlook things and remain faithful, but just travel and leave him/her with the househelp/ gateman, na bella be dat ( if you ask me na who i go ask)

2. Expectation cheater. Many cheat based on the outcome of the relationship, it is not specifically about men, but both genders, when a partner don,t get what he/she was expecting. You are not the kind he/she can continue with. He/she expect more but you can only afford little, next thing is to look for a way to make up to him/herself.

3. Distance cheater. Nothing kills relationship like distance. Thats why communication is important in this case, but to some, out of sight is out love. So many don,t want to cheat but because their partner in not around, He/she may cheat (not must) but when you guyz are back together, then faithfulness will start allover again (funny love hahaha)

4. Hoes oriented cheaters. Any man who don,t have self control will always and must always cheat. You can't t change them. Cheating is in his blood. So many guys are like this. Any stupid man who goes for prostitutes can never be faithful. It is impossible. He satisfies his sexual urge quick with money. if you are married to this kind of guy (sorry na your name). But you need prayers, many many fasting, midnight and miracle, but not for him to stop cheating but for him not to bring HIV home.

5. Blame it on alcohol cheaters. “baby/honey i'm sorry i was drunk that night” and she/he seduced me. Capital LIE, the guy/girl wan cheat since, but the opportunity neva show,

6. inferior cheaters. You see this in 9ja, you are dating a very rich man/woman and you are just a poor guy/girl. He takes care of everything about you. He will cheat and tell you that he/she cheated, if you talk much, he beat you up. You are just a nobody.

7. pipeline cheater. These are the people who pretend they love you so much,they only call you when they need something, they will just insert pipe into your bank account, immediately it goes red, they will quietly remove the pipe and start looking for someone else.

8. Na superstar cheater. This is commonly found with women. Pls if i may ask what will make a lady to start crying because psquare they sing e ye e ye e yeee?. Most girls will be faithful to their guyz but neva ever you bring any superstar round if you want her to be faithful. ( una go cry for psquare, why una neva cry for daddy shoki)

9. E dey abroad cheater. naija bebes go leave 6 yrs relationship and just move in with a guy because he just come back from outside the country. (Chai i dey outside too) but any which way na way. una sabi.

10. His john bull na small boy. The partner sometimes seek for satisfaction outside the relationship.

Before you go in for a relationship, first you need to ask yourself a question, what do i want from this, in order for you to remain safe from heartbreak, always love with your head. Don't be carried away. Don,t believe because he/she goes to church makes him a nice person, No this are the people you should be more careful with.

Love is a free gift of nature. Love is not meant for fools. Always let your partner know who you are at the initial stage. Try to be as much honest as possible. Always stay happy, listen to each other, and above all let your partner live in your heart, with this you can carry him/her any where you go.

As a living person, always have your say, let your mouth set you free on something you don't want to do, you cheated because your friends talked you into it( you be mugu?)
As for married people, believe it or not, married men cheat more than single guy.

Married women cheat too but in a rare cases, is only few percent

But as for married men, una be champ.

The point is that in the olden days, our great grandfathers use to marry many wives (3 minimum) and today Church and women has made it a must that it is ONE MAN ONE WIFE. Do you think men of today are happy?? Honestly at the church when the pastor will be saying one man one wife, some men in their heart will be singing “ONE MAN, ONE WIFE, ONE GIRL FRIEND and ONE MISTRESS”. Some married men are not happy at all, that you guys break it down to one woman.

Secondly some women are the reason why their men cheat. Let me ask you, have ever caught your husband looking at you without saying anything, and suddenly he shout “CHAI!!! God help me” and when you ask him why he was shouting he will simply say nothing. Don't worry i will tell you the reason why the guy man dey shout.

A lot women believe that marriage is a union where you have permanently gained yourself a man and just sit back eat and bear child. When you are single, your weight is your biggest problem, you check it everyday, making sure you are not growing fat. but to some when they get married, you will hardly recognise them. Ok, this is why your husband was shouting, when he newly married you, you have that figure 8 and weighing only 70 kg, then after your first child birth you now weigh 100 kg, the man will just sit one side and will be thinking, she gain extra 30 kg just on first child birth, and we planned to have four kid, that is 30 kg multiply by 4, which is extra 120 kg plus the initial 70kg, with the sum total of 190 kg after childbirth, and the man will just shout,”chai!!! God help me”.

My advice is simply try and much as you can to control your weight, no man like a fatty woman. If you are too fat, He might still love you, but he might go for some figure 8 outside.

Another reason is that some women don't know anything, they are too timid, if i marry tomorrow and my wife ties that single wrapper, that start from the chest to the leg. I promise her she is going back to her father’s house that day.

If you can tell yourself the truth

Check how your husband kiss you new he newly married and check what is going on now,
Check how he use to follow you around, when she newly married you.
Check what he use to buy for you b4 and check what is happening now
Check how long his call last b4, and check how long his call last today
Even he doesn't like staying with you at home much.
(i can see some married women with tears in their eye right now).

Every married woman, must try as much as possible to look attractive, you don't just sit there as a wife, spice up your marriage, buy some gift for your husband, sometime take him out. Dress him up. bring red wine and ice cream to the bedroom (i will not go into detail smart women get what i'm trying to say) And always kiss his forehead. Call him good name (if my wife ever call me “papa emeka”, she will explain to me who gave her that name to give me). Praise him sometimes, with good sms. Any man with good moral will never look else.

Finally, if you don,t know anything about marriage/relationship is better you remain single, for your own safety.
And i must tell you, marriage or long term relationship does not mean that your partner will be faithful. It is a personal decisions, if you partner is faithful you, YOU ARE JUST LUCKY.

But b4 you start your cheating, have a moment to look at what you are trying to loose, check all the sacrifices he/she has done. Check all the suffering,
You might be throwing away your diamond and trying to pick a stone.

I will say God bless you for reading, you can add, or correct me anywhere,
Your brother
Uncle dee,
happy day
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by DuchessLily(f): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice! Happy day to u too
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by falconey(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
OP please we are not here to read your thread alone summarize.
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by justmag(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2015
This will go down as the first long post I read that was worth the read. Good! Entertaining! And very true. grin
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by uzeba(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2015
If People Can Use "LOL" Without Even
Laughing Surely They Use"I Love You" Without Even Loving You.Be Guided.
Re: Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful by Mhizizzy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
We have heard

(1) (Reply)

Is My Story Fake Or Not?......just FOR LAUGH / She Is Four Years Older Than Me With Two Kids / Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.