Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (445131 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
coollabman:
what's the deadline for school fees payment?
This might be helpful bro. Read thru
U.I POST GRADUATE REGISTRATION
(pg). IS ON :
PROCEDURES:
1 Each newly admitted student would
use the same Application number and
password used for processing application. The Application number
and password would be used to log in
to start registration. New
**** Late registration attracts a charge
of 30% of tuition fees after five weeks
and 50% after 10 weeks up to the
12th week of resumption when access
to registration may be blocked. These charges are automatically generated
upon the printing of invoice 2 The newly admitted student would
be issued an Invoice. This would list
the tuition and other fees to be paid by
the student. It is to be printed out by
each student and used for payment at
any branch of the specified banks. (Foreigners would be expected to
send a bank cheque of the specified
amount made payable to The
Postgraduate School, University of
Ibadan, Nigeria. The name, address,
and Application Number of the applicant should be written at the
back of the bank cheque, Also send
along the invoice issued by the web
site on the payment.) 3 Each student will be notified of the
confirmation of payment via e-mail
and SMS after which, the candidate
returns to continue the registration
procedure. This includes medical data,
course registration where applicable and others. After completion of all data
entry, the candidate will be asked to
review data entered and make
necessary adjustment to some of the
data fields 4 After the completion of step 3, the
newly admitted student will wait one
week for the University of Ibadan MIS
unit to allocate him to a Postgraduate
Hall (This is not room allocation) and
assign a matriculation number if the student was not a former graduate of
the University. This allocations would
be done through the Data Processing
Section of the Postgraduate School. 5 With Step 4 completed, each student
is expected to print out the following:
(i) 4 copies of Course Registration
Form, (ii) 1 copy of Student ID Card
form (iii) 2 copies of Student Entrance
Medical Examination Form (iv) 3 copies of Student Financial Clearance Form (to
be printed after payments have been
verified by pg School). The signed
forms are then taken to the
department and faculty for necessary
processing. The signed and processed forms must be dropped at the Records
Office of the pg School and addressed
to The DR/Secretary pg School, ui
secured A4 sized envelope. 6 Each student shall receive e-mail
messages from the pg School on their
registration status. The candidates are
free to log on the pg School web site to
check on their registration status and
if need be, chat with the Information Officer. When their form are fully
processed and signed at the
Postgraduate School, the student is
notified via e-mail. The student would
go to the records office to collect their
copies of the signed and processed forms. If the student is interested in Bed
Space Allocation in the Hall, then the
next few steps apply 7 If the Student is interested in Hall
accommodation, he will log on to pg
School Web Site (after payment of
registration related fees have been
confirmed), print out 3 copies of the
accommodation Request form, and drop a copy with the Hall
Administration. 8 If he is allocated to a room and
issued an "Authority to Pay" slip, the
student would log onto pg School Web
site to process payment for the
allocation. He would be issued an
Invoice. This would list the accommodation fee as applies to the
his Hall and the type of room allocated.
It is to be printed out by each student
and used for payment at any branch
of the specified banks. (Foreigners
would be expected to send a bank cheque of the specified amount made
payable to The Postgraduate School,
University of Ibadan, Nigeria. The
name, address, and Application
Number of the applicant should be
written at the back of the bank cheque, Also send along the invoice
issued by the web site on the
payment.) 9 After the payment is confirmed by
the bank, the student will fil out the
requested data online and then print
out 3 copies of the Hall Bio-data form
and 3 copies of Student Financial
Clearance Form. He will submit 2 copies of the accommodation Request
form, along with 3 copies of
accommodation Clearance form, drop
them at the General Office of the pg
School and addressed to The DR/
Secretary pg School, ui secured A4 sized envelope. He will use the
remaining copy to collect his bed
space allocation pending the time he is
financially cleared 10 When their form are fully processed
and signed at the Postgraduate
School, the student is notified via e-
mail. The student would go to the
records office to collect their copies of
the signed and processed accommodation related forms.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
devonpaul:

OK. Add me on whatsapp 08067509450 and let me know ur preferences. Ur choice and taste will determine ur price.
awww, but my phone i use for whatsapp is nt working. Though my mail is akinsikukemisola@gmail.com or my facebook Mayokun Kemisola Akinsiku
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by devonpaul(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
mayorchem:

awww, but my phone i use for whatsapp is nt working. Though my mail is akinsikukemisola@gmail.com or my facebook Mayokun Kemisola Akinsiku
Okay no wahala. I'll pm u then.. I just got a room of self cons available at samonda - orogun axis at 150k each. I'll go check tomorrow. I'll PM u
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by be4dem(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is there anyone in Economics department here? If yes, has lecture started and pls can get the picture of the timetable. thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by be4dem(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is there anyone in Economics department here? If yes, has lecture started and pls can i get the picture of the timetable. thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lois2016: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
be4dem:
Is there anyone in Economics department here? If yes, has lecture started and pls can get the picture of the timetable. thanks
Yes lectures started last week

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jesufemmy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Jesufemmy post=43591507][/quote]
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please for those that v tried paying school fee online using Gtb master card, please how u do it
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by phunnmee: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
please who is in English language/literature here? have lectures started?? help pls ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mayorchem(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
devonpaul:

Okay no wahala. I'll pm u then.. I just got a room of self cons available at samonda - orogun axis at 150k each. I'll go check tomorrow. I'll PM u
okay
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jesufemmy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesufemmy:
Good afternoon. Please for those that have paid their tuition, did you pay using your master card or via the bank? A friend went to a sky bank branch today to pay his tuition fee and he was told they are not aware that payment has started.
Secondly, has agronomy department (crop production) started lectures?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
guys can i send an individual in my absence to stamp the school fees receipt at finance office and submit hostel application at the hostel...urgent!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Jesufemmy post=43599118][/quote]dönt use skye bank,visit a gtbank,they are much more efficient at such things.i used gtbank for mine..when i tried skye,they were just totally ignorant of the entire process,they told me to go to their head office..i just went to gtb and sharply i was answered

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by mariamadenle(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
hiroz:
guys can i send an individual in my absence to stamp the school fees receipt at finance office and submit hostel application at the hostel...urgent!!
yes
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
mariamadenle:
yes
thanks so much for the swift reply..seriously needed it..
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by vequi: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
do nd resume ooo. a friend said a test is comin up soon......nxt week I think
be4dem:
Is there anyone in Economics department here? If yes, has lecture started and pls can i get the picture of the timetable. thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Coolcube: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
phunnmee:
please is there anyone here in English language?? please i need to know that i m not alone o

pls I will appreciate it if you can get me the fee for MPhil/PhD in English Language.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
phunnmee:
please who is in English language/literature here? have lectures started?? help pls ooo

I'm a third semester student of English Language.
Congrats on your admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by be4dem(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
For those in Economics departments,please how has been the turn up for the classes?I am plan joining you guys at the end of the month because that was the agreement I had with my Boss. Please keep me posted.If there is any watsapp group for Economics department please am interested oooo because I don't want to lag behind.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by be4dem(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
For those in Economics departments,please how has been the turn up for the classes?I plan joining you guys at the end of the month because that was the agreement I had with my Boss. Please keep me posted.If there is any watsapp group for Economics department please am interested oooo because I don't want to lag behind.tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by lois2016: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2016
be4dem:
For those in Economics departments,please how has been the turn up for the classes?I plan joining you guys at the end of the month because that was the agreement I had with my Boss. Please keep me posted.If there is any watsapp group for Economics department please am interested oooo because I don't want to lag behind.tnks
U should join us already d turn up is gud and we av a ca test next week, there 're lots of assignments too.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by FCB1: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2016
kemijohnson:
Got matric nos and abdusalam hall. How do we pay for bed space? I personally toured agbowo and second gate regions for apartments, with al what i saw i think campus accomodation will b best.
Who knows how to make payment for bed space?
Give me ur watsapp no. let me chat wit u on how i did mine.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by VolturiLord: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2016
I'm also interested in knowing if Agronomy (Crop Production) has began classes, and see a copy of the timetable if possible.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Another day waiting for admission letter to be signed. Three weeks gone since departmental recommendation messages were received. Na wa ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ifehmy(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2016
any peace and conflict studies student in the house please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Bobority: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello everyone, please has MPH, health policy and management started classes? i still have not gotten my admission letter signed to enable me pay acceptance fee. Please anyone in that department should holla....thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by princeSammyz: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
pg school @a stand still... as if there is strike or some kind of protest. was to be cleared by 9am but we are all still waiting and hoping... Non academic staff wahala. Nobody to even address us.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2016
should SSANU and NASU..it may be a serious strike because they had first done a 3 day warning strike last month.maybe school authorities didnt answer them.wahala
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2016
princeSammyz:
pg school @a stand still... as if there is strike or some kind of protest. was to be cleared by 9am but we are all still waiting and hoping... Non academic staff wahala. Nobody to even address us.
the pg school cant address you guys now,they dont know how serious it is yet .if it is a strike,they will reschedule you guys.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by delexy4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello, I wld appreciate any advice on my issue as stated "did my clearance yesterday and I tried starting my registration in order to print the invoice for school fees cos I guess that would be the first thing but upon trying to log in with my application number and password; the response I'm getting is to activate my application number and password".
But I used details to login to my profile page.

Wld appreciate any urgent advice or assistance.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by hambali1: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Need flatmates (3bd flat)..apete side.(water and power supply).
Apete-Ajibode-Ui gate....
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by princeSammyz: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
hiroz:
the pg school cant address you guys now,they dont know how serious it is yet .if it is a strike,they will reschedule you guys.

Ok thank you bro.......... after travelling down all de way...... so disheartening

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.