Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? (7681 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Let my cut the story short, they are older than me but each and everyone of them always look at me seductively but i thought my brain is playing prank on me bcaus they are all in a serious relationship. Im friends with them bcaus i always find solution to their iphones any time they developed faults, they are three rich friends that always walked together n everybody are now calling them three white angels, lest i forget we are in the same banking and finance department in school, boys are afraid of them bcaus their parents are damm so rich nd they are the biggest ladies in school, i must confess im the only guy that are so close to them n i have benefited from it academically bcaus no lecturer dares fail me in their course bcaus the are so connected. Now i was called to their hostel one faithful night, i went as usual nd i was offered a wine to drink nt knowing that they druged it. And i was molested by three of them. Now they are saying that they will give me anytin i want if i cntinue havin sex with them.

1 Like

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by falconey(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2015
OP you gat yourself a JOB. Am happy for you

Don't be stupid if you report to police is either you end up in jail for not wearing condom during the rape or for not satisfying the girls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Whizpeter(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Report to the police? The case is dead on arrival
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
hm hm so ure saying i shud cmtinue doing three ladies?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Your write-up is as fake as a butt-pad.

15 Likes

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Whizpeter(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:

Don't be stupid if you report to police is either you end up in jail for not wearing condom during the rape or for not satisfying the girls.

A well paying job for that matter

1 Like

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by falconey(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
hm hm so ure saying i shud cmtinue doing three ladies?
which school please? You said it yourself they are connected and rich, Just service this babes 3 bottles of ORIGIN will help. This is my 3rd dream job.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
sounds untrue to me, but if otherwise, hmmm poison tastes good during ingestion but reveals its true taste during absorption.

I hope you grab?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2015
uhnnnnn! nice one...... good job.......
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
which school please? You said it yourself they are connected and rich, Just service this babes 3 bottles of ORIGIN will help. This is my 3rd dream job.
lol
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by DjAndroid: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
You no go read your book? Abi na P.I.M.P you go do for school?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Your write-up is as fake as a butt-pad.
broda dis is very real n its reality.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
OP!!! Opposite of truth is ___________?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Keep Dreaming!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
broda dis is very real n its reality.

:>you wish it is.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
Let my cut the story short, they are older than me but each and everyone of them always look at me seductively but i thought my brain is playing prank on me bcaus they are all in a serious relationship. Im friends with them bcaus i always find solution to their iphones any time they developed faults, they are three rich friends that always walked together n everybody are now calling them three white angels, lest i forget we are in the same banking and finance department in school, boys are afraid of them bcaus their parents are damm so rich nd they are the biggest ladies in school, i must confess im the only guy that are so close to them n i have benefited from it academically bcaus no lecturer dares fail me in their course bcaus the are so connected. Now i was called to their hostel one faithful night, i went as usual nd i was offered a wine to drink nt knowing that they druged it. And i was molested by three of them. Now they are saying that they will give me anytin i want if i cntinue havin sex with them.

You wish this could happen.
next!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by EzePromoe: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Three rich ladies of high repute gang rapìng a guy seems fictious to me. But if it were to be true, then it is not advisable to report to the police because in this kind of society we live, narrating your story will look surreal even to you the narrator grin
If it were to be me (just saying), I will see the did as being done and take the next step. Which is to exploit the situation for financial gains because for three rich ladies to molest you, you've really got something special their men don't have, that is if those ladies aren't mermaid spirits (which is most likely). undecided
Praaaaagghhh, back to reality. I affirm that this story is a nice fiction and will advise you OP to [size=14pt]GET LAID![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by anjiewealth(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one sheybi u too dey benefit from them... Naso life b na
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
gbagaun! U are speaking gibberish,pls are u in anyway related to mama-p
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Op dis lie way u dey lie de tunder way go fire u ehen.....
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by ZedX6: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Cool story bro. . .
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2015
OP

OP

OP

3 times you were called and once should you reply.

If you do 3 rich holes, their money cannot quench hell.

Gracias.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by major466(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
As tempting as that offer is never succumb to their demand. Indiscriminate sex will ruin your future. Run for your dear life bro.

1 Like

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by kolomax(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
OK What's the title of the film
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
IdntbliviT
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wanted to ignore the thread, but had second thoughts.

OP, why not help yourself?

The economy is bad already, start making your life count. You shouldn't delay anymore in giving your life a meaning.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by akinsadeez(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
kolomax:
OK What's the title of the film

mespero and the three white angels grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
dudesexy1111:
Op dis lie way u dey lie de tunder way go fire u ehen.....
and if i nr dey lie make amadua, oduduwa, sango strike u
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Babygal4eva(f): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pic or ... you know the rest
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
akinsadeez:

mespero and the three white angels grin grin grin
ha ha ha but im dead serious o
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Pic or ... you know the rest
o common u dn expect me 2 take pics while fucking them
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hook me up pls,I go dey visit them with only boxers,they must rape me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man / Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion / 7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.